Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am
Kaeanlanna blushed lightly, still having the small smile. Keenan pointed out to her that she was blushing, and it made her face turn even more red. "I guess we'll have to see..." She finally managed to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41 am
Raudr looked away as his face also turned a slight pink. He stood up and held out his hand."Here I'll help you up. You still need to learn a lot more things but right now we need to put some more distance away from the city."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:47 am
Kaeanlanna took his hand without hesitation. She held Keenan with the other hand. "You're right. We should have kept going...but circumstances prevented us at the time..." She said, remembering that he almost passed out from the use of magic.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:57 am
Raudr smiled and brushed back his hair with his hand."That was my fault, I got distracted."He pulled her up and walked over to grab his pack. He pulled out a map and looked over it. "We need to head south towards Surda."He pointed the direction out with his finger.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm
Kaeanlanna she almost laughed when he admitted it was his fault, but restrained from doing so. "South it is....but I thought the elves lived in the north..." She added.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm
"They do, but now that we have lost the Rider that taught Eragon, Eragon is the only one who can teach you how to be a Rider. That's why we are heading that way. I can teach you how to defend yourself and magic but he will teach you Rider things, like how you need to act and how to work with Keenan."Raudr planned to teach her all that he knew and get her there in one piece. This could be a bigger deal than I signed up for., thought to himself. He put his map away and turned to her. "You ready to go?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded in understanding. "Makes sense..." She stated before giggling. "How could I not be ready, I didn't bring anything with me..." She reminded, not like she had a chance to either.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 pm
"Well then I guess your ready to go. Follow me."Raudr began making his way south through the trees.Mentally he slapped himself in the head. That's right I kinda just dragged her away from the castle unconscious...stupid, where am I going to get clothes for her? I have some money I guess. The next town then.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm
Kaeanlanna followed him, but she was nearly standing beside him, Keenan had climbed up on her shoulder. She looked up at him. "You know, Keenan, if only you could fly, this would be much quicker..." She teased him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm
Raudr wondered for a moment about Keenan. He could still sit on Kaeanlanna's shoulder but that shouldn't last for long. He should grow to about riding size in a little over 3 weeks. Dragons grow fast, but don't reach full maturity for a while, sort of like elves., Raudr thought."He probably won't reach riding size for a while anyway. He will grow pretty fast though so don't get too comfy with him riding on your shoulder."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:47 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled. "I know, I'm just going to enjoy it while I can." She said, reaching her hand up to scratch under Keenan's chin.

(wanna skip to when they to the next town or when they stop for the night?)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 pm
((We'll skip to next town))
Raudr climbed the hill and smiled as a town came into view. "Hey! Hurry up if you want to have some decent food tonight!"Raudr was happy they had finally found a town. Kaeanlanna's dress was getting dirtier every day from the constant hiking.Finally, I can get her some actual traveling clothes., he thought.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:57 pm
Kaeanlanna caught up to Raudr, with Keenan in tow. He had grown a little bit, and wanted to walk on his own now. "Alright, alright, I'm here now." She said as she paused. Her dark green dress was frayed at the bottom now, and had some dirt on it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm
Raudr began to head down the hill. "Good, let's go. I've noticed your dress and your lack of other clothes so we need to buy you some actual traveling clothes as well as get some other supplies."Raudr thought of something, stopped, and turned around. Unfortunately, Keenan can't follow us into the village so do you see a place he can hide while we go into the town? You can keep in touch with him through your mental link. If you hear anything from him let me know via mental thoughts as I've taught you."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:10 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded before turning to Keenan. "You heard him. And you know its true. Go off hunting or something, but be cautious, alright?" She said, and he sent her a yes. He was getting better at words. She gave Keenan a kiss on the head before turning to Raudr. "So, what's our story going to be, because I'm sure we are going to be asked."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff