Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
NekoLover1994
Suzume looked over at Miyuki and waved,"Hey! I'm still here!" She smiled and shouted/said that to her.
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Miyuki sighed upset. everyones gonna get adopted...leaving me alone like always... She thought to herself

She smiled slightly. "Yeah but you'll probly get adopted too.."

Miyuki shook her head refusing to be sad any longer. "Mayb will both get adopted together?" She toyed with the idea in her mind

*Yuuki runs from fort over 2 the orphanage*hey, my friends! *hugs both of u* y dont u 4get the sadness 4 now and come join the snowball fight?

Miuyki nodded and ran out into the massive snowball fight  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:06 am
NekoLover1994
Sora laughed and knelt down making a snowbal, when he made one he threw it at Yuuki and laughed as she ducked. He ducked to avoid one but got hit from behind and fell down laughing.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki yelled* YAYZ!!!!!!!!!! more ppl 2 join the fight!!!! now its gettin interesting!!!!!! *sees a snowball flying towards head* eek! *ducks behind fort*

*laughed* so it was u who threw it! u shall pay!!!! *grabs a snowball from pile and throws it at Sora*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:07 am
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
NekoLover1994
Suzume looked over at Miyuki and waved,"Hey! I'm still here!" She smiled and shouted/said that to her.
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Miyuki sighed upset. everyones gonna get adopted...leaving me alone like always... She thought to herself

Miyuki shook her head refusing to be sad any longer. "Mayb will both get adopted together?" She toyed with the idea in her mind

*Yuuki runs from fort over 2 the orphanage*hey, my friends! *hugs both of u* y dont u 4get the sadness 4 now and come join the snowball fight?

*Yuuki yells* duck and cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:07 am
Suzume laughed," Yeah! Maybe I can beat my brother!!" She took Miyuki's hand and pulled her outside with her. Suzume made a wall and smiled at Miyuki," Lets do it!"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
NekoLover1994
Mia_is_Hell_Girl

I amz a kittin

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:08 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Mia_is_Hell_Girl

Miyuki giggled and hid behind a tree  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:09 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Mia_is_Hell_Girl

Miyuki giggled and hid behind a tree  

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:09 am
*Yuuki is now in battle form* HIYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps sideways and throws a snowball at Miyuki but the snowball hits the tree and Yuuki lands in the snow and laughs* hahahahahaha! =^w^=  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:11 am
(hey, brb in 30 min. i gotta go wash the dishes)  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 am
Sora ducked down and laughed as he helped Devynne make a wall," Great now my sisters out here!" He said loud enough for her to hear, she made a face and threw a snowball in his direction. He looked over at Devynne and nodded," Ready?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Sora laughed and knelt down making a snowbal, when he made one he threw it at Yuuki and laughed as she ducked. He ducked to avoid one but got hit from behind and fell down laughing.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki yelled* YAYZ!!!!!!!!!! more ppl 2 join the fight!!!! now its gettin interesting!!!!!! *sees a snowball flying towards head* eek! *ducks behind fort*

*laughed* so it was u who threw it! u shall pay!!!! *grabs a snowball from pile and throws it at Sora*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 am
Miyuki laughs and throws a snowball at yuuki hopping her aim is right cause she sucks at throwing. (kay)  

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 am
NekoLover1994
Sora ducked down and laughed as he helped Devynne make a wall," Great now my sisters out here!" He said loud enough for her to hear, she made a face and threw a snowball in his direction. He looked over at Devynne and nodded," Ready?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

DEvynne nods and makes a big snow ball and throughs it like a bowling ball "BEAT THAT!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 am
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Miyuki laughs and throws a snowball at yuuki hopping her aim is right cause she sucks at throwing. (kay)

(back)
*snowball hits Yuuki while she's gettin up from the snow* eek! thats cold snow!!!! *laughs*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:54 am
*Yuuki grabs 3 snowballs, 1 in each paw and 1 in her tail, and throws it at Devynne, Sora, and at Suzume* HA!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:03 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl

(back)
*snowball hits Yuuki while she's gettin up from the snow* eek! thats cold snow!!!! *laughs*

miyuki giggles  

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:06 am
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Mia_is_Hell_Girl

(back)

miyuki giggles

*Yuuki wipes off the snow from the snowball*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas