Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Nn...Nako-kun..." he said, unable to stop calling the man's name.
For some reason, he began to hum the tune to one of his most famous songs, a song about being in love, irrevocably, though that love was forbidden.
Ryu didn't even realize he was doing that.
The sensation of the blond kissing him on his wrist, up his arm...it melted him.
Nobody had ever been this way with him before. The men he had been with...they always just kind of lay down and begged him to walk all over them, never showing any affection, never touching him with any passion, only wanting to be owned by a "god of music".
Just dolls.
Naoko was so much more than that. It blew Ryu's mind.
He hardly knew how to react.
Typically, he would be confidently teasing and toying with his prey, but the blond brought a vulnerability out in the singer that he didn't even know was there.
"Hold me..." he gasped out all of a sudden, surprised by his own voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"With pleasure..." Naoko whispered, wrapping his arms around the lithe body and pulling the violinist to his chest.
Leaning back even more against the booth, amber eyes looked up at Ryuukaze, before placing his lips against the soft pale skin of his akuma's neck.
Of course the pianist's hands weren't exactly idle around the other man. His fingers inched their way up the back of Ryuukaze's shirt, kneading the slim muscles.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Never. Never, ever.
This had never happened to Ryu before.
He was crying...
Naoko holding him, it was warm and safe and happy and pleasurable all at once, and he couldn't remember feeling sensation like this in any exploit he had ever gone into.
It had to be the alcohol. He kept telling himself that.
Ryu laughed, trying to hide his face by burying it into the crook of Naoko's neck.
This was all just a game, after all. What was he being all emotional for? It certainly wasn't like this would last.
Hell, he had only just met this man today. What the ******** was he thinking?
Forget it. It didn't matter what his mind was doing. His body was demanding something else at the moment, and that was more important.
The blond's hands felt so nice on his back. Returning the favor, Ryu began to massage Naoko's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 pm

That was certainly his weak point, truth be told.
Naoko stopped kissing that oh-so soft neck, simply resting his head against Ryuukaze's chest, as the violinist's hands massaged his shoulders.
He'd been tense lately.
More so than usual, though Oumori couldn't exactly put a finger on the reason why.
So that feeling simply melted through his body and elicited a soft moan of total adoration.
He followed that up by tilting his head at the perfect angle so that his glasses would make those amber eyes of his sparkle in a glistening effect.
"You're good at that, you know..." the pianist whispered, his voice soft but deeper than usual.
Naoko retracted his hands from Ryuukaze's back, only to lean against the booth again, careful not to break his shoulder rub, and teasingly press his hand up and under his own tight shirt.
All the while, looking up at his akuma with the most sensually inviting gaze he could muster.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I only want to please you..." he smiled, eyes closed, continuing to rub Naoko's shoulders and neck with deft hands and firm motions.
He meant it, as much as he wanted to be pleasured, he wanted to see this beautiful man pleasured as well.
This was a moment he would make sure he remembered. It was unique, special even.
Ryu's breathing became a bit fast and heavy, an attractive sort of panting. He started to bounce his small a** in Naoko's lap, dying for more touching, more feeling. His body was crying out for pleasure in a way that nobody who could have seen him would mistake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 pm

"Shouldn't that be my line?" Naoko teased, reaching out one hand to place his fingers gently beneath Ryuukaze's chin.
He drew the violinist's lips toward his with that soft subtle motion, kissing him in such a manner that it might have been nothing more than a wisp of a breeze that had touched those pale lips.
But it was a kiss.
Ryuukaze wasn't the only one who wanted more contact.
In fact, Naoko's body was screaming for it.
He wanted nothing more than to just fall onto the floor and let Ryuukaze have his way with him.
By now, NAKO's cheeks were flushed crimson as Ryuukaze's continued bouncing and moving had teased and aroused him. After all, his akuma was sitting on him... making it rather hard to avoid those sanity shattering bumps and hits.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Your...line...?" a sudden spark came back into those red eyes, making them burn like embers again. The ghost of a kiss across his lips somehow pulled him back into himself.
Grabbing Naoko's shirt boldly, he pulled the man in tightly, kissing him as if he were searching the other man's mouth for a lost treasure.
"Ohhhhh yeah...." he purred when he came up for air, his skin now glistening with a light sheen of sweat.
Plunging a hand in between them, Ryu stroked his hand across the front of Naoko's pants, giving the blond a look that should only be able to come from a demon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm

'WHAT THE HELL?!'
Yes, that was the thought that Naoko couldn't help but think when he suddenly found himself lip-locked with the gorgeous beauty sitting on top of him.
Okay so it probably wasn't really the kiss that gave him the reaction... but the sudden gush of warm fuzzies that swept through his body because of one deft hand.
A deft hand and plundering lips.
'No, make that a deft hand, plundering lips, and eyes that are seriously trying to suck in my soul.' the blond thought as his tongue danced with that of his akuma.
Taking a deep breath, Naoko couldn't help the sudden darkening of his amber gaze as that hand worked it's magic.
"Guess..." he had to stop to steady himself, given the myriad of feelings that his body had suddenly been through. "Guess I woke someone from their thousand year sleep, ne... Akuma-kun?"

(((OOC: So... have you ever actually called "Kuroshitsuji" as "Black Butler"? I ran across it in an RP interest post and I was like, "wth? Who calls it that?! Most people probably don't even know that's what it translates to!" but then I started wondering if people DO call it that and I'm just weird since I tend to... you know... keep Japanese show names... Japanese... And yes, I even call Sailor Moon... Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon and Revolutionary Girl Utena... Shoujo Kakumei Utena. Crap, just look at how I always say 'Kidou Senshi Gundam 00' or Wing or whatever Gundam it's supposed to be... maybe I am just weird...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image
"Oh yes, you have woken me from my long slumber..." he bit into Naoko's neck again, harder than he had earlier. Ryu popped open the button on Naoko's pants and slid the zipper down, then pulled his hand away in an apparent tease.
Just for fun, he began to whisper things into Naoko's ear. Things so dirty, so very filthy and deviant that it would have made the devil faint.

((OOC: I typically use the Japanese, unless talking with people who really just don't get it....))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Taichi sighed happily as he placed down his fourth cup of tea along with the papers. He was finally done with reading them and extremely happy he had signed with SMASH Studios, especially since other studios were definitely more extreme when it came to their policies on people who were gay. Taichi hummed a little as he toyed with the piece of paper with Naoko's name and number on it. The lady at the record label told him that it was Naoko's day off and he really didn't want to bother the man. But he knew that if he didn't call today he'd probably get in trouble, or at least get someone at the record label peeved at him.

He pulled out his phone and was about to call when he heard the waitress talking about two extremely hot guys who were getting hot and heavy in a booth. Turning a light shade of pink because if one listened closely over the other sounds of the bar they could easily hear small pants coming from said booth. Taichi pulled his phone out and quickly dialed the number to Naoko, hoping to keep his mind from thinking of the two in the booth, froze when he heard the sound of ringing coming from the booth. He most certainly knew that Naoko and him were going to get off to a bad start if that was the man's phone. After all, no one liked getting interrupted during sex.

Ishikawa

...Is all that I could ever do

{OOC: So I am extremely lucky that the rained stopped for a couple of minutes to at least let me get on to post! >< Constant rain sucks, stupid storm fronts << You'd think that god would want the west to get some >>}  

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:21 pm

That all almost made Naoko faint.
Except for the fact that he was quite a bit experienced...
Didn't mean it wasn't damn hot though!
His usually pale cheeks were a delightful shade of crimson as he gasped softly, tilting his neck to the side to allow for the bite.
'God, his teeth feel just... wonderful!' Oumori thought to himself, unable to move his mind past that.
Until his pants were suddenly unzipped.
The removal of said hand only made him want Ryuukaze all the more, and Naoko couldn't help the soft pants that his akuma's words elicited.

Until the phone rang...

"The hell?" Naoko winced.
This was the second time that day that a phone had interrupted him getting his pants off!
And not in an innocent way!
Reaching around Ryuukaze, he pulled the phone out of his jacket pocket and flipped it open. "This better... be damn important." he said in a somewhat deeper tone than usual.
Mainly due to Ryuukaze's constant teasing.

(((OOC: Yay! I'm not weird. Oh and Okono... *high five* YOU MADE ME GIGGLE! That... was great...)))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Son of a b***h!
Of course. OF COURSE!
Figures just when he was about to ravage the blond something would have to find a way to interrupt them.
If he could have reached through the phone at that moment, he would have.
Frankly, he was pissed, and his hard-on was none the happier.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Naoko noticed how angry Ryuukaze was... especially by the violinist's body language.
But his akuma wasn't the only one with needs that... well, really REALLY needed to be satisfied at that moment.
Smirking, NAKO pointed to Ryuukaze, then to himself, and mouthed the word, 'Ato de.'
He definitely wanted to continue their interaction, though depending on the contents of the call... Later... Ato de... might be their best shot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:51 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Oh HELL no.
Later wasn't going to happen, not if Ryu got his way.
He thought for a moment, then an evil glint formed in his eyes.
Sliding down in one fluid drop, Ryu slipped under the table and began pleasing Naoko in a completely different, far dirtier manner.
Wet sucking sounds and tiny moans could be heard by anyone close enough to the booth, and Ryu didn't give a damn who heard or what anyone thought.
"Good luck with that phone call..." he smirked to himself.
Perhaps he wouldn't get his...not now...but he was going to get something, that was for sure.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Naoko covered the end of his phone, "Akuma-kun," he whispered, not wanting the person on the other end of the phone to know it was Ryuukaze. "What are you..."
Then it hit him.
Well... two things hit him.
First it was the realization of what Ryuukaze was about to do.
Second was a feeling that made him want to simply throw his head back and groan in ecstasy.
"s**t..." the blond whispered, digging his heels into the tiled floor. "A... akuma-kun... I'm... kind of... on the phonE!" NAKO tried to stay quiet, but the 'e' at the end of his sentence ended far more high pitched than he had anticipated.
'Oh god that feels wonderful...' his mind thought, momentarily forgetting about the phone in his hand, even though it was still pressed to his ear.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games