Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm
Shan nodded, not wanting to say that he preferred to clean up the mess, and hurried into the kitchen to do as the master ordered. As he was walking toward the door, he watched for any other feet that may want to trip him. Luckily, there were none, and so Shan successfully walked to the dining room table and set the plate down without having to accidentally spill it.

Sighing in relief, Shan walked back into the kitchen in case there was some unfinished work to be done. So far, there was nothing else for him to do, but maybe he could help some of the slaves with their jobs. Well, it didn't work out too well. They mostly pushed him away or just plainly ignored him. Finally, he left the kitchen, deciding to ask the master if he needed anything done.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:42 pm
Kanda waited for the food tocome as he let his mind wander. When it finally came, he looked at Shan for a moment then at his food and started to eat. He gave it a taste test then nodded when he tasted it was good and started to fully eat it.

"Is there something you want?" Kanda asked as he noticed that Shan hasn't left yet. He waited for him to say something as he continued to eat his soup in silence.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm
"Um... I'm wondering if there's something that you need done," Shan replied, trying to speak calmly. "The slaves in the kitchen don't seem to need my help and I've pretty much finished all my work." Though he wanted to just go back to the kitchen and stay there, he didn't want to annoy the master again.

'Well, at least I'm getting used to this place,' Shan thought to himself as he waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:02 pm
"Yeah.." Kanda said after a minute as he thought about it. "Could you change the sheets on my bed? They need changing now." He stated since they were still sweaty from his nap beforehand and didn't want the smell to bother him as he slept.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm
"Sure," he said and then he left, heading over to where he remembered the master's room was located. There was an odor coming from the room as he opened the door, and he was sure it was probably from sweat. Training in the dojo does take energy, so he heard.

Before he had arrived, Shan had picked up some clean sheets from a laundry basket that was left in front of the room, so he didn't have to worry about going back outside to get some sheets. Almost immediately, he began to work on removing the odorous covers from the bed, trying to ignore the smell. It wasn't that bad a scent, but it defintely wasn't pleasant either.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 am
Kanda watched him go as he ate the rest of the food. When he finished, he got up and headed to his room. He passed the slave that tripped Shan and got a good glare out of him. He glared back with more edge in his that made the boy cringed and run away. He sighed as he continued to walk to his room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 am
It wasn't long before Shan finished changing the sheets. Well, now what else should he do? Maybe he can ask the master for something else to do. Surely there must be something other than just changing sheets, right? There had to be something, at least one thing, that remained undone at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 am
Kanda came into the room and looked at the bed. "Its clean." He said as he went up to the bed and touched it lightly. "I pass it." He said as he looked at Shan then got a some string from his desk and looked at Shan.

"Could you do me a favor. Tie my hair back. I don't feel like doing it." Kanda said as he sat on the edge of the bed and handed the string to him as he waited.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm
Shan didn't hesitate to take the string and do as the master ordered. Tying someone else's hair isn't really much of a job, but it was better than doing nothing. Trying to remember how the master's hair was usually tied, he began to attempt to recreate the style.

As soon as he was done, Shan waited for the master's response. He wasn't sure if he had tied it correctly, but he didn't want to retry unless the master says so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm
Kanda brought his hand to the back of his head as he felt Shan's job. It was a little too loose and a few strands were in there properly. He sighed as he undid the ribbon and handed it to Shan. "Try to get all the hair in and make it tighter. And relax midget, you shaking so much is the cause of why its not right." Kanda said as he turned around and looked at the wall.

He then closed his eyes as he sighed again. "Just relax. Its just hair. I don't car what kind of ponytail you put it in. I just want it out of my face is all." Kanda stated as he waited for him to do it again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:45 pm
"Yes sir," Shan said, relaxing and once again taking the ribbon. He began retying the hair, this time arranging it so that all strands would be caught in the string. When the string was tied, Shan made sure that it wasn't as loose as it had been before.

Once finished, Shan waited for the master to see if this time he had tied the hair correctly. In his opinion, it seemed okay, but he shouldn't be the one to decide.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 pm
Kanda opened his eyes then felt his hair. He nodded as he said. "Its good. Better now." He looked at Shan as he thought of something else for him to do.

"Your pretty much done in here. Go to the dojo and grab the towels on the rack and wash them then get all the clothes and sheets from the laundry room and wash them as well. Then you can sweep the back porch and wash the dishes." He said as he got up. "Thats all."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:58 pm
Shan nodded and exited the room to do as the master ordered. Nothing he heard seemed too hard for him to do, so it most likely wouldn't take long in accomplishing the chores.

Everything seemed to go by so quickly, because all the chores were finished after a few hours, though he had done a few extra chores that some fellow slaves neglected as soon as they saw him working near them. Well, at least he can finally rest for the day.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:12 pm
Kanda sighed as he laid back on the bed and looked at the cieling. "He seems bored." Kanda stated as he covered his eyes with his arms. He sighed again as he rolled on his side then got up and out the room. 'I think I'll read for a bit.' He thought as he headed to his study.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:26 pm
Shan walked into his room and flopped onto the bed like a dead fish just thrown onto dry land. It was dark out, and the stars were shining very brightly, but he didn't feel like looking out to admire them no matter how bright they are shining this night. Yawning, he pulled the sheets over him and tried to get some sleep.

His stomach suddenly growled, but nobody was here, so there was no need to be embarrassed. All he could do at this moment is to just ignore the growling organ. His punishment was to skip dinner, after all.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff