Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:50 pm
"I just didn't want to bother you," Kyo replied shamefullly. "You looked like you were eager to be here." Tears of fear were leaking out from his eyes, but he kept them from running down his face. He had already cried once, and he didn't want "G" to think he was a crybaby.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:53 pm
Gikishou continued hugging him. "I'm eager to be at this fair with you because I want you to have fun. I want you to smile, laugh... no be afraid." He said softly as he rested his chin on Kyo's hair, further encompassing his small form.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm
Kyo nodded, opening his eyes since now he finally felt safe. He sat comfortably in the G's arms. When the seats shook as the ride moved, he would ignore the movements. For some reason he was no longer afraid, and he was somewhat sure that it was because the junior was with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm
gikishou continued to hold him like that, occasionally rubbing small circles on the freshman's back as the ride went on, eventually stopping. By then, the people across from them were finishing up their make-out session, and they were soon let off. Gikishou stood, an arm around kyo like before as they got off. By now, the people who had been following them bought the act and left. Gikishou felt reluctant to tell kyo. "Looks like they'll leave you alone now. Do you still want to be like this... in case anyone else is thinking about trying?" He asked, hoping he would say yes. he wanted to just flat out ask him, but was afraid to.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Kyo wasn't sure what to say. He did enjoy the pretend date, but now he didn't know whether or not he still wanted to go on with it. "I... I don't think I want to continue. I don't think anyone else would try anything, so I guess we don't have to continue pretending," he finally said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Gikishou quickly masked his disappointment and lowered his arm. "Okay..." He said, putting on a faux smile. "So do you know what you want to do next?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Kyo felt a bit guilty with having to end the pretend date, since "G" seemed to really enjoy it, but he just couldn't go on with it. It just didn't feel right for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:25 pm
Gikishou blinked. "Uh... Kyo? You all right?" He asked, waving a hand in front of his face. "I asked if you knew what you wanted to ride or do next."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:33 pm
"Huh? Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something," Kyo said sheepishly. "Um... I think we can go throw darts at balloons next. The stuffed animals they put up as prizes are very cute."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:04 pm
Gikishou smiled, nodding as he walked with him to the stall and paying for a game.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 pm
Once the darts were received, Kyo aimed at a large red balloon that stood right above all the others. He was hesitant about throwing the dart, since he didn't want to accidentally miss and injure somebody, but he threw it anyway and managed to just barely missed the balloon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 pm
There were two more darts and Gikishou handed him another one. "Try a little bit more to the left, but not a whole lot." He encouraged.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 pm
"Okay," Kyo said, throwing the dart a little more to the left as told, but he still wasn't able to hit the balloon. He then looked up at "G" with eyes that he was sure contained eagerness. "Would you like to throw?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 pm
Gikishou grinned, nodding as he picked up the dart. he concentrated, thinking of the red ballon as one of the men who'd tried to hurt Kyo, and got it perfectly. He smiled as the game man handed him a panda bear. He immediately gave it to Kyo. "For you." He said with a smile.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm
"Really? Thank you!" Kyo said, taking the panda once "G" handed it to him and soon holding it close to him. He continuously let his hand feel the exterior of the stuffed animal and he was amazed at how soft it was. Now he can understand why he saw children carrying teddy bears around.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games