Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

"Yay for party!" Angelishia began running this way and that, enjoying the music. "See!" She ran back to her group, which was checking out the food table. "I'm glad we came." She gave a big grin.

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Everyone was running around yelling. "mmhmm" she said, uncertain. "um, well....im gonna go over there.." Zanna walked in an ampty place in the plaza and leaned against the wall, staring up at the clouds.  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:05 pm
Once recovered, Avienne strode where she felt the presence of the strangers... which turned out to be the God Damned (or more like God celebrating) party. The sound of shouting and chattering and music assaulted her ears and she groaned. This again?! She might end up going mad in the this place. Scowling, she left the party and up to the hill. And sat there, cherishing the silence surrounding nature: The world's symphony.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 pm
((ooc: Don't die Roleplay thread!!!! T crying T))

"Oh! I nearly forgot!" Callia rushed out of the party, fearful of what may occur. She ran to up a small hill, where a marble platform stood. As she ran, she could feel slight tremors. Out of breath, she pulled out a small vial that was attached to a silver chain around her neck. She opened it, and poured the vial into her cupped hand. The liquid was clear like pure water, yet thick. Dipping her finger into the pool, she drew a circle onto the marble table, the rest she swallowed. She pulled a wooden lute out, knelt down, and started to play. When she finished, the tremors stopped.  

Queenie Cee
Crew

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:48 pm
OOC: I was offline when the gates opened.

Bill walked in and saw Gohan's old construction site. He had a permit, why did they tear the sites down? he thought. He studied the ruins of the site. He saw everything was permitted so they had no right to tell him to stop. He searched for others.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:28 pm
User Image

((how's bob know about gohan? oh and the sites gone...we blew it down))

Zanna saw avienne walking away from the ever growing party and followed, looking back to make sure she wasnt followed. She was wuiet as usual, but she knew her friend could hear her. Zanna sat down on the rock next to her and rested her paws on her head. "ugh, it's too noisy up there" she complained "...i'm bored..."

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 pm
OOC:I Edited it, and he was good friends with Gohan.

Bill still wondered why they tore the site down, he had a building permit. He dig through the rubble (not in the sacred dirt, just the rubble). He found the permit and tried to show it to someone who tore the site down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:52 pm
((I had some pretty badd writers block so thats why I haven't typed anything. xp ))

Ame sneaks up to the buffet table and steals some fish. "~I love my fishies cause their so delicious.~ Yum,"She sang as she trotted back to where Amara was sitting.

Amara sat there watching the chocolate like it was going to grow legs and run off on her. "Why does the chocolate smell so funny? It smells like it was laced with something," she said. She looks over to see Ame scarfing down the fish as if she was starved for months. "Ame, I don't know about you but I'm going to go for a walk." Amara stood up and began to aimlessly walk off; heading towards the rose garden.

Ame nods, acting as if she was listening. While in reality, she was to absorbed in her fish to pay an attention.  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm
Avienne raised her eyebrow. "Bored? Then go join the ******** party. Not like the Gods are out molesting cat girls anyway."

((Am talking to Zanna. We're outside btw. sweatdrop Sorry of the misconception))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:59 pm
Ame looks at Avienne and says, "Did you say something??" Ame blinks and then looks around curiously. "Hey, where did Mara go??" She looks around once more and shrugs (or the best a wolf can) then goes back to eating.  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Queenie Cee
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm
((G0h4an: I don't think destroying your character, then creating a new one is exactly roleplaying. Its on the verge of godmodding, btw.))

Callia walked over to the crumbled construction site. "Insolent mortals! How dare they defile the sanctity of this!" Her temper flared, and the air grew heavy. She inhaled deeply. "This is why I hate mortals, doing whatever they please. Destroying my woodlands, building their concrete monstrosities. I bless whomever was wise enough to fear the gods wrath for destroying this," she continued seething. The soil underneath the ruins became like liquid, and the rubble absorbed into it. Sprouts regrew in the area, and quickly matured into trees. She picked up a piece of the old rubble. "Nobody messes with my land!" She crushed the piece in her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image

Zanna rolled her eyes "huh, and here I was thinking we were beggining to be friends" she joked. "But fine, i'll leave. Not saying im going back to that noisy party though" Zanna jumped up and started to walk toward the woods. They looked quiet and peaceful, just where she wanted to be.

((haha I just realized im part cat in rl...XD
oh and goh4n he didn't have a building permit...it's mt. olympus. plus the site is gone. we blew all the remains away...byebye house....))

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 pm
"Tch. We might be, since you didn't boom out loud with a damn microphone. I STILL haven't kick that a** who did it, anyway. Hmph, too bad." Then she blinked. "Hey, you sure you wanna go in there? You might be trespassing or something. And the chi flow in that forest's kinda weird." Indeed, it was. IT was like there was something... blocking the whole place. Well, in CHI sense, at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image

"hmph. last I saw he was jumping off a cliff or something" zanna shrugged. "uh. i don't know....i did but maybe your right." She turned on her night vision and was blinded by the sudden brightness. IT wasnt smart to use it during the day, but her eyes adjusted and she peered into the forest. "well...i don't see anything in there....maybe a few animals." She decided to stay out in the open, and turned off the night vision. she had to blink a few times for her vision to return to normal.

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm
Avienne raised her eyebrow, AGAIN. "Er, I wasn't talking about the THINGS in the forest, ditto. I was talking about the forest itself. Maybe there's some curse or magic or whatever s**t in there that gives of this weird chi flow among the plants in there." Then she paused. "Talk about some weird garden."  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff