Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] [L-N] [P-1x1] What am I to you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:52 am
"...." Xion sighed before dressing in his pajamas. When he was all accounted for bed and what not, he pulled the covered then laid down and closed his eyes. His mind went to Jace for a moment but then he shook it off. Why should he care for that boy's safety. He was just his slave; there to do his bidding. That was all...Nothing more...So why was his mind screaming that this statement was false? 'Ludicrous...' He thought with utter disgust before going back to try and sleep.

(Sorry for taking so long!!! I'm so so so sorry>< But me back now:3)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:40 pm
((Oh.... MY..... GOD... I have totally not been keeping up with this guid lately. Sorry for the late post, but I am totally going to be checking this!!!))

Jace sighed as he eased himself into the warm pool of water. The owner had taken in his appearance as being that of an abused boy just looking for a little piece of heaven before he was going to die and gave him free admission for that night. Lucky break...
But he still couldnʻt help but think about how Xion was doing. What would happen if that man found out that Jace had slipped away under the cover of the night? What would he say if he saw that his room was empty? What would his master do to him afterward? The thought made Jace shudder, yet he sat very still at the onsen (hot spring) and closed his eyes.He was supposed to relax... just relax...

A sudden disturbance in the water forced the boyʻs eyes to open again as he looked up. A young man had entered the onsen, and his appearance mirrored that of Xionʻs almost perfectly. But Jace knew that it wasnʻt Xion. His eyes were too kind, his hands were too soft, and he was a little bit shorter than his master.
"Konbanwa," the man whispered quietly with a soft smile.
"Konban..." Jace whispered in reply, keeping his head low as he tried to sink as low below the water as he could. He watched the man as the man watched him, a smile still upon his lips.
"It looks like you got hurt pretty badly," the man commented. "Mind if I take a look? Iʻm a doctor."
Jace nodded quietly as he allowed the man to wade closer. But it still felt so uncomfortable.
The nightguard outside heard a yelp of surprise before a scream was muffled and a lot of water splashed over the edge of the bath. Yet, he did nothing, because the man that looked like Xion owned the hot spring, and wrote his pay check.

And so, Jace walked home after that, his hair still wet and his body aching even more than it did before he entered. That man... That man had treated him worse than Xion did. Because, even though Xion could be so harsh sometimes, that one time that Xion touched him were kind touches. This man had only one intention in mind: Rape Jace until he was unable to walk. Well... he almost succeeded, as Jace was finding it incredibly difficult.
The house came into sight, but Jace didnʻt bother scaling the vines outside his window in order to get into his room. Instead, he entered through the front door. Once he did, he froze as he looked at the grandfather clock. It was 7 oʻ clock in the morning. Xion should be awake. How was Jace going to explain why he was soaking wet and unable to walk well?

iTammie-chan

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm
bumping  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:53 pm
Bumping again  

iTammie-chan

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 pm
(I don't think I can say how sorry I am enough for not posting in this rp!D: Please forgive me Black! It was not intentional! I did not mean to make this rp collect dust, I swear!)

The boy just sleeping in his bed would not have bothered Xion much. Okay, it would have bothered him, but not to the point of wanting to ring his neck. When he woke up this morning and didn't find Jace anywhere inside or outside the house....He got pissed. He was utterly furious that he was ready to slap the other silly until he cried uncle. Didn't they already go through his argument on him running away. Jace was his....And Xion will not tolerate what was his escaping from his fingers...

The male got dressed and was about to head out into the street to hunt the brat down, but...Jace was right in front of his. Wet and, by the looks of it, ready to collapse. Xion was dumbfounded for a moment before he remembered his goal. A icy glare was shot towards Jace as he stoof his ground with a predator presence encircling him. "Where have you been..?" He asked slowly as he attempted to stay calm....unfortunately it was not helping at all for he was ready to pounce on the boy... 'Patience is a virtue Xion...Listen to the kid's reason then punished him silly after...' He thought as he took a deep breath and continue to glare daggers in the other's eyes. "...I'm waiting...Don't test my patience..." He honestly had none left anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:58 am
Jace looked up from the ground to meet the obsidian pupils of his master. But, of course, the man from earlier was still fresh in his mind. His face, his voice, his touch... it was all still there. Immediately, Jace cringed away. There was no way around the simple fact that he would most likely die today. Xion was pissed... When the boy finally did look up again, the young man was glaring at him, trying to pierce his very existence with his stare. And to tell the truth, it was working.

"I - " Jace began, but he couldn't find the words. I went down to the hot spring and decided to soak for a bit but got brutally raped by the owner. Surprise, surprise... But Jace never said those words. He couldn't. He didn't want to admit that he was too weak to even protect himself from the predatory intentions of others. But he had to. It was his only glimmer of hope to get out of punishment. "I... went to the hot spring..." Jace began. "And um... I met this guy there... and um... well..." The last few words just escaped Jace's thoughts as he slowly sank to the floor. His knees were giving out on him, and he was finding it increasingly difficult to stand; stay conscious for that matter. "... He touched me..." The white-haired boy murmured quietly under his breath. "I didn't want him to... but he did..." When he looked up again, he wasn't sure what to think. His vision was blurring over, so he couldn't exactly see Xion's features well. And, if the man had been speaking, the words would've flowed through one ear and out the other. "I'm sorry... if you want to punish me... go right ahead."

iTammie-chan

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 am
Xion was ready to slap Jace for taking so long...From the looks of it, the boy seemed distress..What exactly what he was doing that could bring such a look to his innocent face? Regardless though, that did not bring the boy off the hook. So, Xion kept staring at him...waiting as patiently as he could for an answer. However what he was met with was mumbles and cut off sentences and the male was about to slap Jace for his incompetence when he finally got an answer. He hand stopped his mid-strike.

"What?" He couldn't believe it...The boy was..Dang it. Instead of taking the offer on the punishment, Xion unbutton his shirt; giving the boy a glare if he protested. He looked at the boy's neck and sure enough...Those marks on Jace wasn't his...and that infuriated him. "I'll kill him...." He muttered under his breath, rage filling his features. This shoudln't have happened to the white-haired boy. Jace was Xion's and his alone.

The male looked at Jace and before any of them could say anything, Xion hugged his gently. "Idiot...Why can't you see how precious you are...?" He said in defeat as he hid his face from view. "Don't go back to that place. That is an order." The moment he got a chance, he was going to utterly murder the one who touched what was his.

(Glad you got back in the jist of the character!^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:59 am
Jace looked up to meet Xion's cold stare, expecting the palm of his hand to contact his cheek at any moment. But it didn't. That surprised Jace. He should've been sprawled on the floor already, face down in a pool of his own blood. But he wasn't. He should've been dead, whipped into submission; he should've been screaming for mercy at this very moment. But he wasn't. Instead, he was trapped in the embrace of the young man, who was presently calling him an idiot and giving him orders.

When asked about how precious he was, Jace simply swallowed before averting his eyes for a moment. "Precious objects are kept in a glass case and stored on high shelves to be gawked over by snobbish rich people. I, on the other hand, clean floors and cook dinner. I wouldn't exactly call myself... precious." The words had a bitter sarcasm to them, as if Jace were angry. But he wasn't. Just deeply confused.

iTammie-chan

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:07 pm
"There are different meaning to 'precious' then just a priceless object placed on display boy." Xion shook his head slightly before he pulled away; a sigh leaving his lips. This white-haired male always gave him a headache when he involved himself in things that should not be. This was a perfect example.

'This is such a pain..' Xion thought as he sighed again. He'll have to clean the boy up and himself.. since he just embraced a soaking wet body. Lovely...Oh well, this was the perks of beng rich. He had enough clothes to last him for years. But the real problem would be those marks that weren't his...Xion's eyebrows creased in a line as his eyes examined each and every bite Jace's rapist did to him...He knew he shouldn't...The boy would probably hate him...Xion didn't care though. What he cared about was cleansing his slave of the touch of another.

Another sigh passed before he leaned down and held the boy wihtin his arms agan, the black-haired man's head nuzzling the boy's neck. After a moment, he began lightly kissing the bruises on Jace's body, each kiss gentle and chaste. Who would have thought that such a cold-hearted man could be so gentle?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 am
Jace closed his eyes for a second, thinking. He could always go back to the hot spring and shoot the b*****d in the head. That would've made him extremely happy. The boy was unsure of the sudden onslaught of morbid thoughts, but he smirked a little bit to himself. He loved those thoughts. It made him feel just a little bit better. Just a little.

When Xion hugged him again, the boy's eyes opened wide with a sudden wave of panic as memories began to resurface behind his eyes. But the gentle touch of the man's lips on his neck calmed the boy down, even though is eyes screamed resistance. He didn't want this. He didn't care how precious he was to the man; this wasn't what he wanted. But he said nothing as his knees weakened a little bit. He remembered being kissed like this before. His mother used to kiss him on the forehead like this... But that was a long time ago. Shaking the memories out of his head, Jace suddenly slipped out of the man's embrace and sat on the floor. White strands of hair covered his eyes from the obsidian pupils of the young man standing over him. "If you don't mind... I'd prefer not to be touched right now..." Jace muttered quietly under his breath.

iTammie-chan

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:05 am
Bumps?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:33 am
(Sorry! Every time I try to post here, I got called for something to do D: It kept me busy for a long timee>.<''' )

Xion blinked as the boy pulled away from him. "...." He didn't say anything and just stared at Jace for a long time. Then, a defeated sigh left his lips before he ran a hand through his hair. "Do what you want." He stated as he grabbed the ruff(Thats what they call the back part of the shirt right?) and began to gently drag the boy. "However, your not going to stay aimlessly at my front door." So Xion decided to the boy to Jace's bedroom. And the other should have no complaints, because technically he wasn't 'touching' him in the slightest.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:04 am
((Ah, sorry... My band went on a trip to Maui for a competition... I've been prepping for it and haven't been able to get on lately. My bad sad ))

"Wha-" Jace began, but he found himself being dragged away from the door by the back of his shirt toward what seemed like his room. The corridor seemed familiar, as did the walls that he passed by. But there were a number of unoccupied guest rooms along this hall. Any one of them could be Xion's destination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 pm
(Its fine. I took twice as long ^^''' I didn't know you were in a band! Cool! How was the competition??)

'This looks like his room...' Xion stepped in and looked around. The bag Jace threw at the wall was still on the floor, so that was a good sign that this was indeed the boy's room. He walked up to the bed and placed the white-haired boy upon it. "Stay and rest." He turned to leave but then turned back. "Don't. MOVE." He enuntiated each syllable, making it a true threat if Jace did anything of the sort. He left room and headed to the kitchen. He needed to call work and tell him he was not coming in today.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am
((We won... somehow. It was amazing))

Jace was startled, shocked by the sudden force the man's words had. But he nodded numbly to show that he understood, even if he wasn't fully coherent at the moment. But as soon as the man left, he sat up on the bed and slung his legs over the edge, staring out the window and allowing the sun to shine against his skin. His shirt was still wet, and as he looked down he could see the scars and tattoos running along his stomach. Tattoos... he could remember how he got every single one of them. One was a serial number that had been tattooed across his arm, but was still visible underneath the wet fabric. 0042. He wouldn't forget that day.
"Hold him still!" The commander shouted to the officers as they struggled to keep a boy down on the ground. But he kept on shoving them off, screaming something in an alien tongue.
"Let go of me! Let go of me!" He shouted, but nobody could understand a word he was saying. But the officers were able to subdue him, grabbing a handful of milky white hair and grounding the boy's face into the crimson-stained cement. The sharp sting of the needle on his arm made the boy cry out, but he was kicked in the stomach to shut up. He didn't need to be reminded more than once.

Golden orbs traced the other intricate lines across his chest and stomach, some spiraling up his arms and down his thighs. He knew one of them went across his back, but it was usually invisible to those around him. Even if he had his shirt off, nobody could see the tattoo. It was his family's crest, and it was only became visible when Jace lost his virginity. And, the boy hoped, he wouldn't have to see the markings any time soon...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff