Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:20 pm
"at the moment... is the only way for me... to comprehend you..... I swear I'm not peeking into your thoughts... "  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:22 pm
"No, no. Thats fine. I trust you. Sorry for thinking that." He stated as he scratched the back of his head and blushed a bit.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 pm
"I.... I am going to help you clean this all up before the other house members arrive...."
he hushed for a moment and then whispered
"Thanks for trusting me this much even that you know almost nothing of me...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:40 pm
Shinji nodded as he smiled. "Oh, no problem ummm.." He then just realized he didn't know Zylver's name. He tilted his head as he looked at him curiously. "Umm, sorry but what is your name??"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:45 pm
He blushed.
"How impolite of me.... my name... I don't remember what my real namme was.... but I was usually called Zylver, I suppose you can notice why... and as people used more that name than my own, I ennded up forgetting it as the decades passed.....
Which means that Zylver is what I am called
"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:51 pm
Shinji blinked as he nodded his head. "Okay, zylver it is." He said then smiled a gentle smiled as he drew his hand out to shake Zylver's. "Nice to meet you. The name is Shinji Rosebell, 3rd oldest in my family and the only boy." He stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:05 pm
"I don't know which in line I was in my family or how extense it was. I was raised by elves but I left when I realised I was something far different from them, and that I could harm them not knowing my origins. It's my pleasure to meet you, Shinji Rosebell"
And he gently took and firmly shook the boy's hand. he had such wrm and small hands, compaed with his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 pm
"Wow elves? What did they look like? Do they really have pointy ears?" Shinji asked as he gave a child like look when a child wants a story time.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:22 pm
He nodded, smiling remembering his past
"I looked just like them... the only difference is that the silvery hair I have was the hair colour of the elderly among the elder elves, and my skin tone was much more tanned than theirs... but they do had pointy ears, and were all really handsome and beautiful, and theirr clothings were elegant and with rich fabrics, and they loved really ornated jewelleries. Male and female elves liked to wear intrincate hairstiles with delicate braids in their long hair, and some hairstyles were like crowns for kings."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:27 pm
"wow.." Shinji said, his voice emphasizing the interest he felt. "that sounds amazing. I never knew elves were so elegent." He stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm
"Yes, they were... and were really versed in arts and sciences. But their elegant and fragile look hid really well their true strength in the body and the mind and they could be the thoughest of the oponents if you managed to cross their peaceful nature"

Zylver sighed and brushed his hair out of his face. It felt good feeling it shorter than when he had regained counciousness...

"They brought me up since I was born... they teached me almost all that I know, and I am who and how I am because of their teachings...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:35 am
"Thats good. So they were yoour family." Shinji stated as he smiled at the word.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:55 pm
"You could say they were like my adoptive family...but elves did not like much the strangers... so some of them did not want me being there with them when they realised I was not one of them"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 pm
"Really? I never knew that" Shinji said as he put that to memory. "Why did you leave then? Was it because of that?" He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 pm
"I was.... different from them... My growth was slow, like that of elves but I had this elderly looking haircolour since I can remember it.... and when I grew older, strange things started to happen... Something happened to me... and some started to call me monster, but I did not know why, I did not remember doing any evil misdeed nor wrong things.... but instead I had blanks in my mind... something happened with me.... and then there were those you saw in my arm... and I started to hide it..."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff