Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Madelyn nodded. "I'm not worried sir. And I would never run from you sir. I'm smarter than that." She smiled a bit, bowing her head as she followed close, standing just behind him, but far enough not to step on him  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:21 pm
"Good slave just keep that feeling when you meet him. He's a little scary to others. It takes him a while to warm up to people." Andrew said to her smirking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm
Madelyn nodded. "Yes Sir." She said, smiling at him. She was trying her best to remain a good girl. She didn't want to be put in the dungeon room again. She would much rather sleep in his bed with him. She couldn't help start to think he was really good looking. And once she got over the demon thing, he was still hot. She wanted to slap herself to not fall for this guy. Since he found the most pleasure in beating her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 pm
"Good slave his name is Tray." Andrew said to her slightly pulling the leash. "He's also ten times worse than I am to slaves." He said to her smirking. "So stay on your best behavior or I'll let him beat you."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm
Madelyn smiled innocently. "I'm always on best behavior sir." She coughed a little when he tugged the leash, raising a hand to rub her neck. She was quite bored. She wanted to be back home, try and win Andrews affections perhaps. She shook her head. 'Bad' She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 pm
Andrew started the car and pointed to the passenger door. "Get in and we'll be on our way." He said opening his own door and watching her carefully.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 pm
Madelyn climbed into the car, buckling herself and folding her hands in her lap. She looked over at Andrew and smiled softly then turned to look out the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm
"Slave do we need anything for dinner tonight?" Andrew asked her as he slowly backed out of the driveway and made sure he was safe before he drove down the road towards Tray's house.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 pm
Madelyn thought for a moment. "I was thinking of making a simple chicken, potato and vegetable meal for you sir. So I don't believe so unless you want me to make something else?" She asked, keeping her eyes foreward, glancing at him every so often  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:04 pm
"It personally doesn't matter to me what I eat as long as it is edible and good." Andrew said to her catching her small little glances. "What's wrong you looking for something?" He asked her the next time she looked at him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm
Madelyn shook her head. "Looking at the scenery Sir. Sorry." She bowed her head, her chin against her chest and fidgeted with her hands in her lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:19 pm
Andrew saw her fidget with her hands. "If you need something to do with your hands I have something for you to do." He said grabbing her left arm and set it on his thigh. "Just rub that way you have your hands busy."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 pm
Madelyn held her breath, tensing up a bit then moving her hand quickly, irratically. As if she was fidgeting with her own hands. She'd grasp every once in a while, only gently as to not distract.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:30 pm
"Slave are you ok?" Andrew asked her as he stopped at the stop sign looking at her. "I mean you keep moving your hand weirdly it's like you are having a panic attack." He said to her smirking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:33 pm
Madelyn laughed. "Not so much a panic attack. I'm just worried about being the best I can for you. I never feel good enough Sir. So I worry in everything I do." She confided, then wished she hadn't. He didn't care. "Sorry Sir. I'll be better." She mumbled, slowly her hand, rubbing along his inner thigh, one of the most tender pieces of skin on the body  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff