Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:07 pm
She kissed him back. Then kissing had led to more and she had ended up making love to him right there at the lakeside. Then they were back in his bedchamber and ended up forgetting all about lessons and council and made love again.

They forgot all but one another, waking only the next morning in the other's arms, replete from the day before with dawn's rays peaking in through the window. Breya curled against him more and sighed happily as she woke, giving a satisfied smile. But the smile faded when she heard the sharp knocking and then the door opening. Her eyes flew open and she jerked the covers over her upper body as King Ian came in glaring. "Get up damn it. You've been locked away for twelve whole hours with this girl. You have a duty to attend to." Breya blushed crimson then glanced at Rowan mortified at being caught naked in his bed, even if she was legally his wife.

Ian looked at her. "Get dressed..." he growled.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 pm
Rowan sat up and then threw a glare at his father. "If you come barging in here without my permission one more time, you'll regret it." He growled, his eyes showing he wasn't kidding around. "We'll get up when you get out." It was obvious that Rowan never listened to his father, at all.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:44 pm
Ian fumed. "Ten minutes," he said simply then turned on his heel and strode out. He slammed the door behind him.

Breya let out a deep breath then closed her eyes, covering her face with her hands. This was not how she had imagined her morning to be. She looked at Rowan. "Sorry," she murmered then reached over and grabbed her shift, slipping it over her before grabbing a gown and pulling it on. She'd need help with the laces but that was about it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Rowan shook his head and said, "Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong at all. He's always more grumpy in the mornings." He pulled on his pants now and then moved over to where she was and asked, "Do you need any help?"  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 pm
She gave a soft laugh at that then nodded, moving her hair to the side. "Aye..with my ribbons. I can't lace them because they are at the back," she mused. The dress was white with white silk ribbons to tie it to her frame and it had dark green flowers sown at the hem with a green sash tied about her waist and a green ribbon to put in her hair. Most of her gowns were of the white, green and brown hues because they accented the color of her eyes, hair and skin. It was what Lili said suited her most.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Rowan nodded then laced up her dress. "The colors suit you well, I assume my twin helped you with this?" He smirked a little then finished up with the ribbon and then moved her hair back down to rest on her back.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 pm
"Yes she helped. A seamstress came by yesterday morning before my lessons and had measurements made up. I get a whole new wardrobe in the next week. these are just gowns that Lili let me have since she's not lost the weight from having her daughter yet..." she mused readjusting the train and skirts of the gown before grabbing a brush and runnin it through her hair before pulling back the long strands of the front, tying them back with the ribbon and letting two short strands fall on either side of her face. She looked at him and smiled. "We better go before your father barges in again. I'm sorry I kept you from your duty."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm
Rowan groaned and said, "Stop apologizing, really! I skip things like that all the time, that's why he's mad. It has nothing to do with you." He stood up now then let out a small sigh and looked at her. She was really beautiful, he couldn't help but stare but he soon broke his glance because he didn't want to seem rude.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:18 pm
She nodded. "Fine I stop apologizing," she smiled then shook her head and gathered up her skirts and walked out the door after kissing his cheek chastely. "Have a good morning," she whispered to him with a soft smile and blush before going down to break her fast and then going to the stables.

Ian glowered. "Shirking your duty isn't helping the case of you running off...And nor does sleeping the day away with her and the night. You both were at it all damnable night. I'm surprised you got any sleep. I sure as hell didn't."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Rowan narrowed his eyes at his father and said, "I don't give a damn. I never said anything about what you did with my mother so suck it up." He then rolled his eyes and said, "And just drop the running away already, it's done and over with, I'm back now."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm
"Mmm...in body perhaps. Come. I rescheduled the council meeting for this morning. They are wanting you to rewed your wife, in the proper fashion this time instead of some rundown chapel in the middle of the countryside." He took a deep breath and led his son down to the Councellor's chambers.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm
Rowan blinked then shrugged. "Ok." He followed after his father and let out a silent sigh. He hoped Breya would be ok with this and wouldn't be too nervous. All eyes would be on her yet again... Maybe he could find a way to have her be calm? Lili might be able to do that...  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 pm
Breya's head jerked around. Had Rowan been following her? She frowned seeing no one. She could have sworn she'd just heard his voice. She sighed. Well that's strange, she thought then sighed and ran her fingers over Blaze's muzzle. The stallion having been named yesterday after her encounter with it. She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:01 pm
Rowan blinked a little as he thought he heard Breya. It was then that he remembered something that he'd read in one of the books but he hadn't thought it to be true. Ah, so we can hear one another's thoughts... That's rather interesting... he mused.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:23 pm
She closed her eyes as he spoke...realizing it went straight to her own mind. Intersting? More likely the strangest thing I've ever been able to understand. Why can I hear your thoughts? she asked him without even moving her mouth to speak the words. It felt strange communicating with him without speaking or seeing his face before her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff