Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 pm
Bradley looked at her. "What would you do if you were a human and a vampire had done that to you. I almost s**t myself." He said now feeling the cold sweat of being scared against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 pm
"Well you didn't seem so frightened before. Oh and as an answer to your question i would probably succumb knowing my fate of death were sealed if I was locked in a room with one and my only source of help was my drunken mother from down the hall." She smiled and nudged her head to the door when speaking of the demented woman.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm
"See so I have a reason to be shaken up." Bradley said not very happy about this. "Go scare my mother if you want she needs to be put in her place but I'm not saying that as if you have to. Just do it to her next time not me." He said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm
"Ok Bradley. Besides, I doubt I would warn you if I wanted to kill you." she said standing up, "It would be quick painless and unseen as I promised." she said walking over to the door. She really needed to get a meal, the girl from earlier had not done much. Though who? She really had no desire to have the mother. Not while she was drunk. All of that in her blood stream would taste terrible. Even a small one would suffice, "I have to go out for a bite, I'm running low."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:46 pm
Bradley looked at her. "How much do you need?" He asked quizzically. He really didn't need her leaving to just get captured again. If he could help out he would.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm
She stopped for a moment and tapped her finger on her chin, "Probably about the same amount as a blood doner would have drawn. Not enough to kill I would suppose. Though I may kill them anyway if they have injustice on their hands." she shrugged placing her hand on the doorknob. "Why do you ask?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Bradley chuckled. "There's no sense in you leaving then." He said tilting his head and pointing to his neck. "You'll be fine here."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:01 pm
She turned and looked at him a bit confused. "You know, ,you are quite confusing. One moment you are depressed and wanting me to bite, then you are afraid and do not want, and now you are offering happily?" she shook her head. "I really am not sure... what happens if I lose control of it?" she said anxiously.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Bradley shrugged. "Well then I get to see father." He said laying down leaving his neck exposed. "Come on do you really want to end up in that place again or dead?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm
She walked over to the bed and sat down next to him turning his face to look at her. "You are quite the foolish boy for thinking such things." She was shaking her head and glancing down at his neck from time to time. "I didn't know your father... probably," she added thinking of all those who had met her but whom she had not killed. "but I am sure he would not want to see his son dead just to join him in death."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm
Bradley sighed. "But you won't kill me. I know that for sure." He said smirking at her. "Plus you know you want to try the blood. You said so yourself." He added making sure to avoid his father. He didn't need to see his father's dead body now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm
She smiled, he seemed to read her like a book. "You're right. I would like to try." she climbed onto his bed, "i hope you don't mind," and sat on him, "It's a force of habit for me to feed in this way." She tilted his chin up feeling odd that her victim was so willing, after she bit down though she was sure his calm would change to either terror or a yearning for her to take more from him.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Bradley chuckled. "It's ok I don't mind." He said as he felt her tilt up his chin. He tensed up waiting for the bite he wasn't sure if he would like it or not but he had blood taken before. He let out a long breath before he felt her fangs in his skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:31 pm
When she felt her fangs go into him her body tingled a bit and her eyes fluttered shut. His blood tasted magnificent, for some reason better, than the others she had taken before. This was only the beginning she had only taken about a pint of blood from him after a minute.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 pm
Bradley had decided he was going to hold his breath so it didn't have a chance of destroying his throat if her fangs accidently punctured him. He couldn't understand why but he didn't feel a problem with this. It was like it felt normal to him. He just knew he was going to get water after this.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff