Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:30 pm
(don't forget my rp name is kari or krasimira)
Ooh! Yes, yes! We should be's given you the tour! You's will love it hear!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:12 pm
[Sorry, =.(]

User Image

'Of the whole castle, including the elves' secret passage ways.' Lana nodded enthuisastically 'We know everywheres!' She said jumping up and down in exitement. 'Where should we start, Kari Elf?' Lana turned to look at the elf beside her.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 pm
Zella watched 2 of the many elves approach her. She stood rooted to the spot, unsure of what to do. "Umm...hi!" she said hesitantly, scratching the top of her head. The 2 of them didn't seem to know each other but they talked like they were old friends. the two talked in a voice barely audible to Zella. "Ooh! Yes, yes! We should be given you the tour! You's will love it hear!" one of them said excitedly. The other one said, "We know everywheres! Where should we start, Kari Elf?" Zella, not knowing what else to do said, "where is here? I am Zella! how about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 pm
Kari started thinking of places in the castle to go, when suddenly the newest elf spoke up, and what she said put both Kari elf and Lana elf in shock: "where is here? I am Zella! how about you?"
when kari finally found her voice, she spoke up, "where is here?!? here is hogwarts the most magnificint place in all magic places! We be houses elves here at hoggy-warty--hogwarts, and you is too now! I is Krasimira or Kari elf, and this be Lana elf. We both not know each other long but we both friends, yes Lana?

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

Zella gazed around her. It was certainly beautiful indeed! "Hogwarts..." she murmured, testing the new word in her mouth. "hoggy-warty--hogwarts, wonderful!" she repeated, laughing. "hello, Kari elf and Lana elf. Who is master?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm
Stormy elf slowly creeps back into the kitchen.
"Every classroom has been cleaned and polished." She pants glaring at the blistered hands.
She goes off to cook and burn her fingers for not being faster.

Nite of Storms

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

As Zella elf waits for her answer, she spots another elf with an angry expression on her face. She was burning her hand's on purpose; she must have done something wrong! She feels sorry for the elf and wishes she knew what she did wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image

Lana still surprised that Zella Elf had not heard of Hogwarts, was glad that Kari Elf answered, because she was shocked. When Zella Elf asked who was master. She answered 'The Headmaster, is the master of hogwarts but IceWitch elf, is our head elf, come tours with us and we shalls tell you eeeverythiings' Lana grinned at the little elf, hoping she would be happy and fit in.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:50 am
Stormy Elf catches Zella elf's eyes. She smiles at her, remembering her early days at hogwarts too....
"I'm sorry, I wasn't fast enough and one of the proffesors was upset with me."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

Lana pulled out a map from out of her oversized overalls, to have a look of where to take Zella Elf, so she understood the castle better. Lana elf saw stormy els hands, and smiled encouragingly, so to make her feel better.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

"Headmaster" she repeated, half dazed. So many things have happened while she was passed out! Her previous masters died and now she had a new master. 'well, at least 1 thing is for sure' she thought, feeling better again. 'I have a master again!' She smiled and nodded when Lana told her about icewitch elf, the head-elf and was just about to ask where she was when the elf she saw burning herself earlier caught her eye. Zella didn't notice she had been looking in her direction for that long. Zella smiled back apollogetically. "I'm sorry, I wasn't fast enough and one of the proffesors was upset with me." The elf said, answering the question that Zella had thought about earlier. "oh, I hope masters not too mad" Zella commented, bowing her head down sadly. Lana elf took out an old worn map from her overalls and was looking at it. Zella wondered if it was the map to hogwarts. Oh, this was going to be so exciting!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Joining Lana elf in looking at the map, she asked quietly, "Where we go, Lana? Where we go?"  

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 am
User Image

Oshen comes into the kitchen to see the elfs looking at a map of the school. Hmm they must be taking a tour soon, should I join them? "Oshen, would like to tour the Castle as well, though Oshen has been here before with my mistress years ago Oshen is not sure that he remember all the area's that well. Oshen knews there was a trophy room but he could not find it so Oshen must have forgotten the layout, BAD OSHEN!" he begins to punish himself for the foolish mistake the first thing he sees that he can be punished with was a broom stick of which he began to hit himself over the head with.* "Oshen shall not disobey his mistress no more Oshen must learn the castle well before Master Andrew arrives for Oshen is here to watch him for his mistress"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 pm
Stormy Nods gratefully at Lana elf and Zella Elf.
"I'll come help too." She whispers motioning at the map. She gathers some rags so everyone can dust during the tour.

Nite of Storms

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image Oshen walks over to the group going on the tour "Oshen wants to go" he said seeing the elf carrying the rags "Oshen can help with dusting" and offers to take a rag. As Oshen waits he has a chill fall over him, a chill as though there is something wrong at home. Oshen brushes off the chill and waits for the group to leave  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games