Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Zach looked into the room. Effie hadn't moved, so he assumed she hadn't seen anything. "I wish my father was healthy." He whispered quietly. There was a pause, then Effie shouted, "Zach! Carrie! You have to come see this!" Zach ran into the room, followed by his stepmother. His father was sitting up carefully, leaning up against the headboard of the bed. He turned to Aria and smiled, tears of joy in his eyes. "Thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:15 pm
Aria smiled and nodded in reply to his words. But after a few moments of standing there, she started to feel rather dizzy. She did her best to shake it off, though, it was still there. She kept a smile on her face all the same.

[I had a thought, what if the rest of his family found out about her but didn't care because of what she did for them? It might actually come in handy later on...]

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm
(Why, yes, yes it would come in handy)
Zach grinned as his father sat up all the way. His stepmother and Effie looked extremely worried still.
"Dan, are you sure you feel okay?" Carrie asked.
"I feel fine." He replied
"Dad, what happened?" Effie sat on her feet, her worried expression replaced by confusion.
"I dunno, hun. One moment, I was feeling like I could die any minute. But the next, I feel like I did last summer." Zach laughed out loud at his father's words, which were laced with amazement.
"What's so funny, Zach?" Effie demanded.
"Nothing, nothing." He replied hastily.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:15 pm
Aria smiled a little at how happy everyone seemed. But, her smile soon vanished the moment her sight did. Everything turned black and she ended up hitting the floor with a loud thud. In place of her legs, her tail had come back. Thankfully the dress was still on.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 am
Zach looked at her and resisted the urge to shout, so he wouldn't bring attention to her. Not that it would have helped, since everyone else looked, too. He rushed over and helped her sit up. "Aria?" He inquired, "Aria, are you okay?" Effie ran over and looked at Zach, muttering, "I friggin' knew it. I knew there was something supernatural about her!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 am
Aria didn't move aside from the occasionaly raising and lowering of her chest as she was breathing. Her lips were rather dry now, part of the reason mermaids weren't supposed to be on land. Her body would become weaker and weaker unless she got water immediately.

[I do have a plan, so you know >.>]

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 am
(Hope I didn't mess it up. xD)

Effie ran into the bathroom and turned both faucets in the bathtub on full blast. She plugged it so the water wouldn't drain, and ran back to Aria.
"Zach, get her in the bathtub. Fast." She demanded. Zach picked her up and placed her gently in the tub. "Sorry it doesn't have as much room as you're used to..." He whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:45 pm
[nope, you did what I wanted you to do. :3]

At the feel of water on her body, Aria started to come to. She opened her eyes slowly, taking a few moments to let them adjust for she was seeing double at first. She blinked a few times and moved to touch her head gently. "What happened?" She asked, the color coming back to her face thanks to the water. "Everyone was smiling and the next thing I know, I was in complete darkness and someone was laughing."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 am
(Ah, good.)

Zach shrugged. "I don't know... You passed out, I guess. Your tail is back, in case you couldn't feel that. And everyone saw. Effie won't tell, and I'll go make sure Dad and Carrie won't, either. Be back in a few."
Effie smiled at Aria. "Thanks for saving my dad. He was really close to death, I could feel it."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm
This situation wasn't good and it wasn't because everyone saw. She moved so she was sitting up a little more and turned her attention to Effie, a small smile on her lips. "You're welcome..." She nodded then let out a sigh. "Zach looked so upset when he was talking about him... I knew I could do something about it, so when he told me he wanted me to, I did."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm
Effie smiled a little wider. "I know it tore him up to see Dad in such bad shape, and he would have done almost anything to save him. Because of what you did for him, I don't think him or Carrie will tell anyone. Not that anyone they told would believe them, it's such a far-fetched tale." She laughed a little as Zach came back. "Their lips are sealed." He said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Aria smiled and nodded. "That's good." She was silent for a few moments before she let out a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. "I hate to ruin the happiness... But I feel I should address the situation..." She shook her head then frowned a little. "I believe someone is trying to kill me." It made a lot of sense to her but she knew she would have to explain it. "It's a little strange... All that happened today. When I was by the ocean, I woke up human... And now that I'm away from it, I changed back. I need water in this form or I will in fact die..." She frowned a little more then let out another sigh. "Maybe I'm just overreacting..."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:57 pm
Zach shook his head. "It makes sense to me, after all, you're part of the royal family." He said, thinking back to when they made their introductions. "Besides that, what if that man you're due to marry has a lover that isn't over him? It's possible they could be responsible for this, in trying to win his favor back."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 pm
Aria sighed and let her body fall slightly limp. "That's what I was afraid of..." She bit her lip slightly and said, "I may or may not have... Caused some trouble when I got back last night..." She nodded then moved her gaze over to Zach. "I told my dad I refused to marry him and... Well, he took it okay but I don't know about the other guy..." She supposed that he could also have a psychopathic girlfriend as well. It would make things even worse for her, though. "I need to go back, then." Completely idiotic idea, of course. It wasn't safe for her to go back to her home if someone really was trying to kill her. Besides, she was kind of under the control of Zach and his family... She was in his bathtub, after all.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 pm
Zach thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers and looked at her. "You're gonna have to wait till dark, when everyone's off the beach, but I know that if we put a long skirt on you, it'll hide your tail, and then I can pretend you're a friend of mine that I wanted to dunk in the ocean. You can swim off from there, and I'll say you went home the other way if anyone asks. Does that work for you?" He wasn't exactly sure about his plan, but he knew Carrie would have some long skirts she didn't want anymore.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff