Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 pm
One delicate eyebrow shot up at Bui's comment.
But then Louis simply smirked and shot the first mate a salute. "Sir!" he spoke before heading toward the galley.
He'd been called worse things before... and hell, he'd even been mistaken for a woman on a couple of... interesting... occasions.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 pm
Aiden raised an eyebrow at Louis' reaction to being called a lass. He had expected the prince to yell and protest that he wasn't a female. "That was not what I expected." Bui answered his thoughts.

"Neither did I, I guess he doesn't have a big of an ego as I thought." Aiden said.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:53 pm
Oh no, Louis had an ego.
But just because he was called a 'lass' didn't mean it offended said ego. After all, he had a lot of effeminate qualities, and aside from his sword-fighting and a few... um... physical details... most of what he did as a past time were truly thought of was the hobbies of women.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm
Bui shrugged. "I guess I'll have to come up with something more than lass to call him to get him riled up. Where did you pick him up, weird brat that one." Bui questioned.

"Bui..." Aiden said in a tone that caused Bui to look to him. "Do yourself a favor, don't ask. If he wants to tell you let him, but don't bother me about it." Aiden continued and Bui nodded.

"Do you want me to get you something to eat?" Bui questioned as Aiden walked away. Aiden just waved him off, to be honest his stomach actually felt sick. He wasn't sure he would keep food down at the moment.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm
Eventually, Louis realized that stomaching the food on a ship was going to be harder than he thought.
After taking one single look at the 'stew' being served as a sort of breakfast lunch... the prince knew this wasn't going to sit well and he promptly exited the galley before he could deposit the contents of his stomach all over the wood floor.
Feeling a little queasy, he decided to try and seek Aiden out once more, in the hopes that the captain might have a trick or two to getting such swill down one's throat.
Of course, he didn't exactly expected the captain to be just as nauseous as himself...
Thus, when Louis knocked on the door to Aiden's quarters, he figured that he'd be getting a few good tips on seafaring cooking... not a green in the gills captain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 pm
Aiden was lying on his own bunks trying to rid himself of the bit of seasickness he felt. He was quite surprised when there was a unexpected knock at his door. Giving a small groan, he got off his bunk and went to the door. "What do you want?" he questioned as he opened the door not caring who it was. "Oh its you, what can I do for you, shouldn't you be eating?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 pm
With a slight smile, Louis nodded to the captain. "Well, I was on my way below deck when I noticed you were looking a tiny bit green, captain. I then noticed how the galley would make anyone want to jump ship and thought you might have a few tips on how to better stomach what the cook seems to call food."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 am
"Lucky for your sensitive taste that isn't the normal cook. His assistant decided he wanted to cook this morning. It won't be happening again for awhile Bui already told me it was a disaster." Aiden said. "Come in here, and close the door I need to lay down some more. This is why I hate getting off the ship for long periods of time." Aiden growled as he lay back down on his bunk.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:47 pm
Nodding, Louis entered the cabin and carefully closed and locked the door behind him.
"Would the captain have a touch of sea sickness?" the prince asked with a raised eyebrow, an obvious smirk in his remark.
The blond walked further into the cabin. "Though the news that the cook today isn't the usual one is quite a relief. I thought I'd have to starve at sea before too long."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 pm
"Its not sea sickness, its more like a transfer sickness. I grew up on the sea. If i'm on land for a good amount of time then come back to my ship my body has to readjust." Aiden snapped irritably with the smirk on the prince's face. "You think I would hire someone who couldn't cook? Your insane I have no desire for a mutiny. If my own crew mutiny's then that makes me a lousy king of the pirates now doesn't it."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Louis shrugged, "Unless they were afraid enough of you, or held enough respect for you, that cooking wouldn't be the thing that set them off." the prince replied, walking to the back of the cabin and looking out the window.
The sea stretched behind them as the ship sailed onward.
"I'd chalk my own ill at ease stomach up to being seasick but... well... I really do think it was just that simple whiff of lunch."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:39 pm
Aiden watched the prince wander around his cabin as he spoke. "it was merely a joke, I hold enough respect from my crew that you don't have to worry about mutiny and finding yourself being thrown overboard because your a royal." Aiden sarcastically. He still practically spat the word royal however like it left a bad taste in his mouth. "I can smell it still in here, disgusting. He'll be cleaning the deck for a week."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm
"Do you really think they'd toss me overboard?" Louis asked, rather curious.
He did kind of want to know how the crew would react to him being there.
Then again, he also kind of privately enjoyed the fact that he could call on the captain at any given moment...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:41 pm
"I think if you told them right now you were a royal, then yes they would toss you overboard. In a few weeks when they're used to you presence, probably not." Aiden said softly laying back. He was exhausted but at least he didn't feel sick anymore for the moment.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas