Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:35 am
Mikage thought about the incedent, remembering vaguely. "Vaguely I remember, but it almost work. You also had a group around you asking you a bunch of questions. But like I said earlier, I'm sure they want to believe, go back to the time when they were children. But there afraid because its hard to believe in what you can't see." he said with a light sigh, "You heard the saying before right? 'Seeing is believeing, and believeing is seeing'? Most people believe when they see. There are only a few people who believe without seeing. I actually have a friend back at my other school is like that." he said smiling. "I also think that most people are skeptical." he said with an unsure smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 am
"Thats why I had to show you for you to believe. But I can't do that for everyone, I wasn't even supposed to show you. I'll get in trouble during the next meeting, but if I try and show everyone well I might as well just say goodbye to them while i'm at it." Orin said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:01 pm
"You only showed because you trusted me enough." Mikage said smiling. They couldn't do anything if people chose not believe. "Well I know someone who will believe even without you showing her. She also has other friends who believe's its strange really." he said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:45 pm
"Yeah I trust you with everything." Orin said smiling. "Thats not gonna help me, your friends are where you lived, unless they're coming down here its not going to help me." Orin said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm
"Well, I don't think they can come here anytime soon. But, as a parting gift they got me a new laptop with a built in webcam so I can talk to them. I think they got so they could talk more to you than me actually." he said chuckling lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:11 pm
Orin couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Mikage's friends had given him a laptop and webcam just so they could talk to him. "I guess they wanted to meet me huh." Orin said giggling still.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:30 pm
Mikage laughed with him, ot was funny if you actually gave little thought to it. "You kidding? All I had to say was that you believed and they were all over me. I think they started an online fairy believeing club. I don't know all the details, but they say to be a member they have to take this weird test were it can actually tell if your lying or not." he said also giggling a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:36 pm
Orin's eyes widened as Mikage told him about his friends where he had moved to. He was nearly in tears when he heard they had started an online site for believing in fairies. "We'll have to ask them about it when we talk to them." Orin said wiping his eyes so he didn't really cry.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 am
Mikage starred in shock as Orin started to teary eyed. He laughed lightly whipping the tears away. "Hard to believe you still get over emoional." he said smiling as he ruffled his hair. "Alrgiht, after school we'll call them up." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:50 pm
"I told you I haven't changed much since you left." Orin said. "I can't wait to meet them." Orin said smiling.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:56 pm
"And I'm seeing just how much of it is true." he said grinning. "I thought that was case. Your alwaus anxiousd to meet fairy believers. Well guess its to expected." he said shrugging as he stood up. "Shall we head back." he said holding his hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:09 pm
"Its helps make the pain go away if someone said they don't believe." Orin said giving a soft smile. "Thats why I was hanging on you when we left Witin, you made the pain of it go away because you believe." Orin said. "Yeah." he took Mikage's hand and stood up.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:12 pm
Mikage smiled as pulled Orin up. "Hmm I thought that was because you were scared...then again that may be another reason..." he said smiling. "Don't worry, I'll always ease the pain no matter what." he said caressing Orin's cheeck as his hand dropped back to his side as they walked off back to class.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:36 pm
"No, well I was... but...." Orin stopped as Mikage caressed his cheek. He blushed as the hand dropped and Mikage walked back to class.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:11 pm
Mikage looked back as he was several feet ahead. "Comming or are you skipping?" he asked as he waited for Orin to catch up.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff