Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:41 pm
((I forgot to put Smokefur in the other post, so I'll do him here!))

Smokefur smiled at the WoodClan deputy. "Aw, did the kittypet have his filling of twoleg rubbish?" He sneered at Honeyheart. "Then maybe that'll teach you to mess with PebbleClan!" He yowled at him as he jumped on top of the WoodClan cat.

((I've noticed that the WoodClan cats make so much more fake PebbleClan cats than PebbleClan makes fake WoodClan cats...))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 am
Lionflare and Deadheart lept at each other again claws ready to dig into their opponent and rival  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 am
[quote="x-Angel Pyro-x]((Come on Batwing!!! You only get this chance once in a full moon!))
((Exactly! And that is why I want Batwing to enjoy himself! twisted And don't you mean blue moon?))

After watching for a few more moments, Batwing gradually became bored of simply watching. He could already see the exact locations of the weaker parts of each cat's body, including Honeyheart's. "I think I'll help now..." he yawned. "Boy, this sure is becoming a nuisance." The black warrior looked up into the night sky longingly, wishing that the dark would last. Could you arrange that for me, StarClan?
Just then, he heard a shuffling behind him. Before he could do more than turn, a PebbleClan cat jumped him and dug his claws into Batwing's shoulders, hitting him from the side. Hissing in rage not only at the tom who attacked him, but at himself for not paying more attention to his more immediate surroundings, he tried to pull away. ((Batwing-kun no baka... emo )) When that failed, he allowed his muscle to spasm, which made the claw depth much more shallow. He pulled away again, and having successfully pulled away, he stepped back and started to circle the tom. Without warning, Batwing lunged at the back of the tom's hind legs, then pulled back with his claws firmly in place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 pm
Honeyheart whipped around and attacked rivereye, pushing him into smokefur. rivereye tried to retaliate, but was blocked by smokefur's body. frustrated, rivereye took a swipe at smokefur.

((that's actually how you deal with multipule attackers. use one to block the rest. of course, Honeyheart left one attacker free...oh, and Smokefur, you didn't give me a chance to respond from the swipe in my side. i do have a life outside of gaia, and it gets really busy at times.))  

Sir naphalatha

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Sir naphalatha
Honeyheart whipped around and attacked rivereye, pushing him into smokefur. rivereye tried to retaliate, but was blocked by smokefur's body. frustrated, rivereye took a swipe at smokefur.

((that's actually how you deal with multipule attackers. use one to block the rest. of course, Honeyheart left one attacker free...oh, and Smokefur, you didn't give me a chance to respond from the swipe in my side. i do have a life outside of gaia, and it gets really busy at times.))

((gasp! how could you have a life out of gaia!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm
((are we still doing the elder thing?))  

swiftwaters

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:02 pm
swiftwaters
Sir naphalatha

((gasp! how could you have a life out of gaia!))

((because i'm not an internet addict like all the rest of you.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:20 pm
((I'm not an Internet addict! I'm a computer addict, thank you very much! Get it right! stressed I'm really not on for very long, though...))  

Dolphinwhale

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 pm
(@ Batwing: No, I ment Full Moon. When you're in PebbleClan people seem to be attacking us one after the other *shrug* I guess we're just cool like that :] )

Flamelight youled as blood began soaking his yellow-ish gold fur. "WoodClan filth!" He spat and spun around, lunging towards Batwings face and slashed at his eyes.

(CINDERSTAR POST RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! >[ )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:52 pm
Dolphinwhale
((I'm not an Internet addict! I'm a computer addict, thank you very much! Get it right! stressed I'm really not on for very long, though...))

((lol i hav volleyball practice and P.E. things happening soon, so i' won't b on a lot anyways))

Smokefur hissed in rage when Rivereye attacked him. "You're supposed to be attacking him, not me!" He told Rivereye.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 am
Kairi Of The Dreams
ch3shire_c4t
Springpaw felt a yowl creep up her throat as she entered the battle again. This time she was ready; her fear had turned into courage and she was confident that PebbleClan could win this battle. Her spring green eyes were wild with fierceness as she searched for someone to attack. They landed on an apprentice she did not recognize and she guessed it was a WoodClan cat, so she took action and ran full tail for the she-cat. She yowled defiantly as she leaped forward and jumped onto the back of the cat and sunk her teeth into her scruff.

[Lol, if Hawkpaw is confident in being able to fight longer, lets see how she does with Springpaw. ^^]

((BRING IT ON!!!!!! xd ))

Hawkpaw twisted her body so that her opponent fell off. She was in a really grumpy mood right now, and she needed a medicine cat soon. But one more fight can't hurt... She thought to herself as she slid her claws along the side of the cat.

[Haha! Springpaw is a springy kit and she is fully charged. Beware! > biggrin ]

Springpaw yelped a bit as she felt Hawkpaw's claws rake across her side. Being this her first fight, she had never been hurt before-let alone be trained to battle. But instincts will hopefully help her here.

Thinking fast, Springpaw dropped down onto her back, unsheathed her claws and swung her front paw around and banged at the top of the she-cat's head. If she was lucky, she had drawn blood and her opponent would be blinded by the oozing blood over her eyes and give Springpaw the chance to give another blow. But Springpaw was not going to wait for that to happen, she still had the opportunity to get one more thing in. She outstretched her front paws and wrapped them tightly around the back of Hawkpaw's neck. Then she dug her claws in a bit and used her back legs to bat brutally at the apprentices belly.

[Nyah! I hope I didn't god-mod at all. xD I don't think I did. It's so hard in battles to try not to start taking over the fight, let alone decide whether or not you want your cat to flee or keep fighting till the bone.]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:06 am
Dew-Chan
((Sorry!))

Cutepaw rolled over in shock. "Not another pebblebrain?" She asked. She couldn't take much more, with the damage she had right now.

((No problemo~))

Grasspaw scowled. "We too much for you? Maybe you should run home to your little den, huh?" The apprentice bunched up her muscles, preparing to strike. And then- she pounced.

((I can have her realize that you're hurt and stop =) ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:47 am
((@Flamelight: Hmm... Sounds like a personal problem... Maybe you guys should stop antagonizing the other clans?))

The dark warrior yowled in pain, his left eye blurring from the scratch. Batwing lashed out without any prior thinking, striking the throat. After a few flails, he allowed his claws to be embedded into the PebbleClan cat's throat, and pushed forward on the side of the neck to knock over the yellow tom.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 am
ch3shire_c4t
Kairi Of The Dreams
ch3shire_c4t
Springpaw felt a yowl creep up her throat as she entered the battle again. This time she was ready; her fear had turned into courage and she was confident that PebbleClan could win this battle. Her spring green eyes were wild with fierceness as she searched for someone to attack. They landed on an apprentice she did not recognize and she guessed it was a WoodClan cat, so she took action and ran full tail for the she-cat. She yowled defiantly as she leaped forward and jumped onto the back of the cat and sunk her teeth into her scruff.

[Lol, if Hawkpaw is confident in being able to fight longer, lets see how she does with Springpaw. ^^]

((BRING IT ON!!!!!! xd ))

Hawkpaw twisted her body so that her opponent fell off. She was in a really grumpy mood right now, and she needed a medicine cat soon. But one more fight can't hurt... She thought to herself as she slid her claws along the side of the cat.

[Haha! Springpaw is a springy kit and she is fully charged. Beware! > biggrin ]

Springpaw yelped a bit as she felt Hawkpaw's claws rake across her side. Being this her first fight, she had never been hurt before-let alone be trained to battle. But instincts will hopefully help her here.

Thinking fast, Springpaw dropped down onto her back, unsheathed her claws and swung her front paw around and banged at the top of the she-cat's head. If she was lucky, she had drawn blood and her opponent would be blinded by the oozing blood over her eyes and give Springpaw the chance to give another blow. But Springpaw was not going to wait for that to happen, she still had the opportunity to get one more thing in. She outstretched her front paws and wrapped them tightly around the back of Hawkpaw's neck. Then she dug her claws in a bit and used her back legs to bat brutally at the apprentices belly.

[Nyah! I hope I didn't god-mod at all. xD I don't think I did. It's so hard in battles to try not to start taking over the fight, let alone decide whether or not you want your cat to flee or keep fighting till the bone.]

((You're not god-moding at all! And the fight is going a long real well~))

Hawkpaw shook her head from the blood coming from her fore-head. As soon as she could see again, she felt the pain coming from her underbelly. Seeing that she was bigger than Springpaw, she laid down on her, crushing the air out of her lungs.

((Let's just say that Springpaw is younger than Hawkpaw since she had battle practice))  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:16 pm
((Hmm, How about they are both Sisters, And they know, but they didn't notice who they where fighting yet? then they could both stop fighting and run off to fight someone else?))

"I'm not going to stop because of this!" she said, Jumping at Springpaw.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff