Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 pm
Jaime smiled, though Rose couldn't see so. "No, I have no one special. A man stole my heart and he has yet to return it to me." Her eyes almost became misty as she began to recall, but she quickly pulled herself back to reality.

Only thirty minutes of intensive concentration passed when Tenma was confident in her new found abilities. Upon opening her eyes she was startled to see a sleeping instructor. A quick flicker of anger flashed through her eyes as she struck his leg to wake him. None of her Masters had been so irresponsible as to slumber during training.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 pm
"oh, does he know he has it?" Rose asked innocently as she swiveled her ears to hear her friend. She was curious but she knew she was treading possibly dangerous waters.

Still asleep Ryuu snatched her hand faster than was visible. He maintained a strong grip as he stayed still as a statue except for the movements from his chest due to him breathing. At times Ryuu was more dangerous in his sleep than awake seeing as the fighting was all subconscious and instinctual. If she were to come closer, chances were she was going to be grabbed like her hand was.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm
A fantasy swirled in Jaime's mind as she thought back. Much like Carolyn she too had a past lover. "Well, I suppose he does." There was a dreaming sigh as a flashback started playing in her mind. Though she wasn't going to give up the information voluntarily she would if requested.

Tenma's body tensed as the sudden grip took hold. Another pulse of anger flashed by as she attempted to free her arm, fascinated by the fact that he was considerable stronger when asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 pm
"Well I guess that's good that he's aware of it, May I ask who if you don't mind?" Rose asked figuring that Jaime shouldn't have to talk about it if she didn't want to. While waiting for an answer Rose started to hum the tune of a lullaby she heard as a child.

It didn't take him long to wake up and release Tenma with a yawn of indifference. "your maze done?" he asked fully waking up. He didn't mean to sleep that long, but what happened happened and only very time demons could go back in time and they were rare.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 pm
"Well...this man was my husband once upon a time. However, I made one mistake and that was marrying a human. He died and forgot to return my heart when he left, but that is my own doing."

Tenma couldn't tell if this man was stupid or just acting so. The girl's teenage side began to kick in as sarcasm slipped from her lips. "No, I was just waking you for grins and giggles." Tenma hoped she got that saying correct, but either way her Master was awake.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:23 pm
"Well I'm sure when it's your turn to pass on he'll be there waiting for you" Rose said as she turned around and gave Jaime a hug. It was sad that her love left before her but he was surely waiting for her.

"well alright them ms. Sarcastic, let test it out" Ryuu said before closing his eyes and delving into her maze. It looked good, except for a few cracks that could be ironed out with practice. Going through it he found a few more mistakes but was polite enough not to delve too far into private information. While still there he told her the mistakes rather than saying it outloud when he was out. When he did leave though he opened his eyes and uncrossed his arms with a smile "your good".  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 am
The sudden hug suprised Jaime at first but she soon returned it. Apparently Rose didn't know much about the lifespan of demons, but that was alright her optimism was appreciated. During their embrace the newly showered men walked in and all of them couldn't help smiling. Once Jaime she hopped, pulling Rose with her. "Our turn!" Gathering a set of clothes, towel, and a tote box with all of the showering essentials the winged girl led Rose to the showers, making sure she knew the way.

Tenma may have grinned, even smiled, if Toguro had paid her that particular comment; but no such words had ever slipped by his heavily guarded lips. A nod of her head confirmed that she understood, knowing there was going to be some weak spots. Quietly she sat and waited for directions as the slight breeze that came up played with her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 pm
Rose followed Jaime even though she was half dragged. Still having her smile, she never let it falter even as she was dragged through the hall. Once in the bathroom she looked around rather confused, not knowing what half the contraptions were. Back home her family bathed in a hot spring in their backyard.

"It shouldn't take you long to iron out the mistakes, so keep working at it" Ryuu encouraged before explaining how exactly to fix the problems. he was very detailed in his instructions.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 pm
After placing all of her stuff on a bench Jaime stripped down and wrapped herself in a towel. Excited to get to the warm water she explained while gathering her supplies. "So, all you do is walk under one of those faucets and twist the handle to turn the water on. It comes out from above you and then you twist the handle to the left if you want the water hotter or to the right if you want cooler." As she said that the hiss of water sang out above her head as she shuddered at the water hitting her bare back.

After applying Ryuu's instructions, which only took her meer seconds, Tenma gave an affirmative nod to inform his that she was ready for another test. It was amazing how much progress she was making, but the girl really noticed how it was positively effecting her confidence.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 pm
"Alright" Rose said as she too stepped out of her dress and into a towel. Doing as told she let the water run and adjusted the water to be steaming hot, the temperature she's used to bathing in. It didn't take her long to get clean, though when she was and turned the water off she shook herself, much like a dog would, sending water flying. This actually made herdry, but leaving her hair damp.

Testing Ryuu found less mistakes, which was amazing. "Only a few left, but that's really good, you deserve to learn a curse. The one I'm about to teach you is powerful, it has the ability to trap an opponent in an illusion for 72 hours. you can choose the Illusion, most who know it use it for torture as far as I know" ryuu said with a shrug. He then began to teach ti to her, having her meditate for 2 hours before helping him gather ingredients they would need.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 am
Jaime cowered from the sudden flicking of water and she too was beginning to dry herself. Her look of annoyance passed quickly as she began to think about what had just happen. After slipping into her nightgown as she began brushing her hair the woman looked over at her companion. "I thought only dogs shook to dry themselves...?" It was diffiuclt to tell whether that was a question or a statement, but none the less it was out in the open.

Tenma was intent on her lesson as she finished meditating and gathered ingredients. She had been fairly mute for their training, but she couldn't help but wonder what this man's intentions were. True, he was a friend of Toguro's, but Toguro could never match this man's mental abilities. Though there were questions swarming her head, which were now closely guarded with her new abilities, very few applied to the lesson. Finally, after growing familiar with this stranger being in her presense, she decided that she needed to start asking questions or she would only have questions left. "So...I thought, since this is based on my psychic training, why do we need to gather ingredients?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 am
"Some felines do including whatever breed I am" Rose said with a shrug as she slipped into a white cotton nightgown with light blue ribbon accents. Brushing her hair after dressing. It didn't take long for her to finish brushing. "what's next?" she asked as she braided her hair so it was out of the way for the night.

"These are for the potion that gives you the ability to perform the curse. It strengthens your mental capability so your brain doesn't fry itself when you first attempt the curse" he stated as he gathered the ingredients and started to mix them together in a pot over a open fire. Once all mixed it was a bright purple concoction that had an odd aroma about it. filling a large glass with the stuff he handed it to his student "Drink up". All that would happen when she drank it was that she would get a headache and pass out so her body wouldn't get too stressed by the change.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 pm
Jaime stared blanky at Rose before shrugging her shoulders. "The things you learn." After double checking that all of her make-up was off she smile at Rose. "Now we go hang out in our room and eventually fall asleep." Leading her back to the room, though the demon was sure her feline companion knew where she was going, they entered. As her eyes gazed around the room she saw all of the guys dressed for sleeping, but this time Yusuke and Kuwabara were courteous enough to put on pants. Suddenly Jaime's eyes fell on Kurama with his gorgeous bandaged torso. This was sure to throw Rose for a loop.

Unsure about the liquid there was a slight hesitation before Tenma slipped her hands around the glass. Taking in a deep breath the girl placed the glass to her lips and quickly tipped her head back, not suprised when the liquid stung her throat with its foul taste. A twinge in her head made her flinch momentarily in pain and, before she could understand what was happening, she slumped over - unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Rose almost drooled at the sight of kurama's chest but she controlled herself as she sat on her bed. She looked from face to face silently as Kuwabara got a smirk on his face like he was planning something that was doomed to fail.

"How about we play truth or dare or spin the bottle since Jaime is no longer the only girl" He suggested as he looked from rose to Kurama then to Yusuke. He was sure at least one person would support his idea.

Ryuu moved her to a more comfortable spot under a willow where he too went to sleep. The potion's affect of keeping Tenma unconscious would last about ten hours, so he was taking the chance to catch some sleep for when she was ready to test out the curse.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 am
"Oh!" Jaime's feet suddenly left the ground as she jumped in excitment. "I'll play! Let's play truth or dare!" With that she grabbed Rose by the hand and pulled her into the hesitantly forming circle on the floor of the room.

There was obvious hesitation as Kurama almost lowered himself off his bed and onto the floor. He had never been terribly fond of this game because, though you could learn worlds of intriguing information about your companions, they could potentially learn something about you that was only ment for your ears.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff