Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:53 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji observed Skylar quietly and listened to his whining for a while before laughing very hard, hurting his ribs quite a bit as he did so. "Ow..." he wiped tears from his eyes as he smiled mischievously. "Are you sure you want to be in such a... turn-on position?" Skylar was wearing a dress after all, though he seemed to have forgotten that while he was whining.

He calmed himself and hiccuped. "I have to entertain guests once in a while, so I do keep a small room of 'entertaining' things, though I rarely use them. I'll lead you there, but you'll have to help me get there." It was a good deal. Himeji would get Skylar's arm around him, and Himeji would also get to lean on Skylar, while Skylar would get the 'small' game room as a reward. Of course, it was anything but small. It was completely furnished with a pool table, about six video game consoles, not to mention a GIANT T.V. and two computers. Oh, and there was also a small four lane bowling alley and dance floor, complete with disco ball and neon lights. How's that for a 'small' entertainment room?

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:05 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar stopped rolling around, when he heard Himeji start laughing hard.

"Huh? What'd I say" Skylar said confused.

"Ow.." Himeji said, holding his rib-cage and wiping away tears from his eyes. He smiled mischievously as he said, "Are you sure you want to be in such a... turn-on position?"

Skylar blinked confused as he looked down at himself, the dress riding up his leg, so you could see part of his boxers. He quickly sat up, his face again turning red as he yelled, "I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT IF YOUUUUU WERN'T SUCH A PERV!"

Himeji hiccuped as he said, "I have to entertain guests once in a while, so I do keep a small room of 'entertaining' things, though I rarely use them. I'll lead you there, but you'll have to help me get there."

Skylar glared at Himeji, which probably looked more like a pout. He knew what Himeji wanted. He was teasing Skylar again.

Skylar grimace. "Fine...." He said as he stood up and walked to Himeji, wrapping his arms around his waist to hold him up.

"Put your hand around my neck" Skylar said sternly.

He slowly dragged Himeji out the room and down the hall. On their way, several maids stopped and giggled at the two.

"Yeah Yeah.." Sklar said his eyes closed in embarrassment.

Skylar stopped, comming to an intersection at the end of the hall.

"Which way do I go," He grumbled.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:25 pm

"Turn left," Himeji directed. He navigated Skylar through the rest of the winding passage to the room. He was sure that Skylar was probably lost by now. He had gotten himself lost in his house quite a few times himself when he was younger.

Upon reaching the room, Himeji told Skylar to place him down on the couch. He winced as he touched the couch, the change in position hurting a little. Making himself comfortable, he bid Skylar to do what he wanted in the room. Himeji made sure that he had a good view of Skylar, no matter what he did or where he was in the room.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:39 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Turn left," Himeji ordered.

Skylar tunred left, and kept walking until he reached a room, at the end of the hall.

"Guess this is it?" He said confused as he slowly openned the door.

He almost dropped Himeji from the sudden shock of the room. It was a HUGE room full with everything a kid could wan't; Every type of Video game console out, The wide-screened computer with a variety of PC games, A huge big screen T.V., A Dance floor AND a 4-laned bowling ball alley.

"WOAH!" Skylar exclaimed clearly impressed. This was like disneyland for a commoner like him.

Himeji told him to set him on the couch. As Skylar slowly lowered him down, he winced..Skylar felt bad that he was still in pain. He didn't want to have fun, if Himeji was stuck sitting there alone.

Skylar ran over to the cabinet like a little kid on christmas, grinning happily as he looked through the many choices of video games.

"Hey, Let's play this one!" Skylar said happily holding up Super Smash Brothers.

He quickly set up the video game and plopped down next to Himeji grining happily.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Himeji smiled. "I'm guessing you want me to play with you?" A small, but growing smirk was appearing on his face. He had plans either way. If Skylar was going to use this room, he was going to have to pay. Or at least he would have to work to make Himeji feel better. In return, he would get full use of the room.

Himeji leaned over and quickly kissed Skylar's cheek and pulled away before he could react. Himeji whistled happily and laughed, thankful for finally getting the chance to touch Skylar ever since the fight. He had missed Skylar's smell and feel, though he'd never admit it. Skylar would probably laugh at him, and he knew that that would hurt him a lot.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm
Skylar Yutari

"I'm guessing you want me to play with you?" Himeji smiled..which had a hint of a smirk in it,Although Skylar didn't catch it...he was way too happy at the moment. He was glad that Himeji was feeling better and, (although he would never tell him) he was glad to be spending time alone with him.

Skylar nodded happily as he said, "Yep! Come onnnnn! It's a fun game, i've been begging my parnets to buy it for-" He kept talking as Himeji leaned over a kissed him on the cheek. "..-ever! I told them to buy it for me fo-" His slow brain finally process what had happened as he stopped talking, staring at Himeji as he whistled and laughed.

"Hey!" Skylar's face turned to crimson. It had seemed to be doing alot of that latly.

"You can't do that! That was a sneak attack!!" He argued. It surprised him...just how much he was getting used to the kisses. He thought he was even starting to LIKE them.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Himeji looked to the side. "Well, if you can't take that, then you surely can't take what'll happen if I play with you..." He smirked, pretending to play hard-to-get, though he was quite enthusiastic about just being around Skylar so much. He was enjoying Skylar's company quite a bit, and definitely thought of Skylar as more than a plaything, though he knew that Skylar didn't feel the same way.

"I'll play on one condition. Loser has to do whatever the winner wants for all of tomorrow." He knew that he could very well be forced to do Skylar's bidding the next day, but he was willing to take that chance. Plus, it was already unnecessary for him to even make this bet, since his blackmail gave him control over Skylar already. Maybe he was feeling nice today.

Whatever the reason, Himeji picked up the controller, thankful that his hands were fully functional, and started on the character selection. He had played this game only once before, so he was quite inexperienced with it, but from the sound of it, Skylar didn't seem to have played this much either.

((You can determine whether Skylar wins or not. Either way, things'll get heated, though in different ways... Mwahahaha! I think that it's more character fitting for Skylar to win, since Himeji sucks at anything fun (cuz he has no life!) xD))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Well, if you can't take that, then you surely can't take what'll happen if I play with you..." Himeji said while smirking at him. Skylar was sure if he was talking about video games, or something *else*...but knowing Himeji...he took it as the latter. "Oi, I hope your not talking about what i THINK your talking about" Skylar said menacingly, a light blush on his face.

"I'll play on one condition. Loser has to do whatever the winner wants for all of tomorrow." This made Skylar instantly happy.

"Hohoho..." Skylar grinned smugly. "You sure you wanna do that?"

Himeji picked up his controller, confirming his answer. Skylar closed his eyes, a grin on his face. He knew that Himeji couldn't beat him. Whereas school and grades were Himeji's domain....Manga's and Video games were his. Besides, he played games like this all the time at home. He even won a gamers championship trophy at Anime-Con for 2 years running....needless to say, Skylar was confident. But Himeji didn't need to know this.

"Alrighty then...I'm kinda rusty ahaha" Skylar laughed fakly.

Skylar picked up his controller and picked his character. As soon as the screen flashed the words "START!" Skylar instanly ran at Himeji's character. After about 5 minutes of playfully messing with Himeji, Skylar decided it was time to end it....with a powerup. He grabbed the banana's which made his character HUGE, and blasted Himeji's out the ring.

The screen flashed "WINNER!" and it showed Skylar's character dancing on top of an unconcious Himeji's charcter.

Skylar turned around slowly, grinning evilly from ear to ear.

((Of course Skylars winning! He needs to get back at Himeji! >:]))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 am

Himeji could guess that his fate was coming halfway through the game. But he had made the bet knowing that there was a chance that he would have to do Skylar's bidding. He didn't think that it could be that bad, considering that the Skylar he knew was always kind hearted. That was probably the main reason that he had fallen in love with Skylar: he was very nice—deep inside, at least—and innocent.

But when Himeji saw the grin, he had to rethink his ideals of Skylar. Maybe this'll be fun... Even though he was a little nervous of what was to come, he also was excited. He knew that Skylar wanted to get back at him, but what could Skylar actually do that would get back at him?

Himeji smiled openly. "All right. What is it that you want me to do, master?" He put quite a bit of emphasis on the last word, deciding that even though he was going to be the 'uke' for a little, he would still tease Skylar. He had to have his fun too.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:51 pm
Skylar Yutari

Himeji set down his controller and smiled. "All right. What is it that you want me to do, master?"

It felt wierd for Skylar to hear him call him master...He blushed lightly as he said, "Well...uh..." He rested his chin on his hand thoughtfully. He had Himeji all to himself...to control...Whatever should he do?

"Alright! for starters...." Skylar grinned evilly while pointing at him, "..Your going to be my servant! You will refer to me at all times as 'Lord' and you have to do whatever I say!" Skylar was happy at the fact that he had Himeji to control for a whole day, he only wished it was on a school day, that way he could rub it in other peoples faces.

"Secondly, Tommorow, You have to wear a cosplay outfit of ANYYYYY charcater I want! Don't worry, I'll buy all the stuff for ya!" Skylar grinned...He was poor...but if he got entertainment from watching Himeji dress up, then it would be worth it.

"Third, Tommorow your going with me to Combetkon!" Skylar finished, excited. Tommorow, Was the Sunday Doujinshi market for eastern Shibuya...better known as Combetkon. Skylar went every year, usually with his friends. But this year, His friends were all busy..so he had planned to go alone. But now, Himeji was stuck going with him. How awesome was this?

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Himeji found that Skylar's orders weren't as bad as he had thought they would be. Of all the things that he could have... Himeji smiled and shook his head. "Such horrible punishment, milord!" He cried out in mock horror. "Whatever shall I do?" He put his hands up jokingly in a defensive motion.

Himeji stood up and smiled even more widely. "That sounds fair enough. 'Twas a lot better than it could have been." He approached Skylar quickly and kissed him full on the lips. He retreated, smirking. "Just in case you ban me from that for a day, I thought I should get my fill." He looked approvingly at Skylar's blush and murmured, "By the way, I think it's only fair that I pay for whatever expense there is. I'll even buy whatever you want from Combetkon." Even though Himeji was an *sshole in most respects, he still had a part of him that acted like a boyfriend should. At least, he wanted to be Skylar's boyfriend, and though he may live in that fantasy alone, he could do what a boyfriend would do.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Such horrible punishment, milord!" Himeji cried out in mock horror. "Whatever shall I do?" He jokingly defended himself.

Skylar growled as he hit his hand. "Grrr..shut up! It's what I want alright?!"

Himeji stood up and smiled. "That sounds fair enough. 'Twas a lot better than it could have been."

As Skylar pondered what else he could have done, Himeji quickly bent down as kissed him on the lips.

Skylar blush wildly as Himeji smirked, pulling away. "Just in case you ban me from that for a day, I thought I should get my fill."

Skylar shielded his mouth with one hand at pointed accusingly at Himeji with the other. "No sneak attacks tommorow!" He said emabrrassed. He though it didn't seem like it, Skylar had begun to expect Himeji's kisses....But he was too embarrassed to show it.

"By the way, I think it's only fair that I pay for whatever expense there is. I'll even buy whatever you want from Combetkon."

Skylar stared surprised at him. "Uh...you sure? I'll pay if-" Wait...why was he turning down something free? Plus Himeji definantly had more money than him.

"Uh sure then...thanks..." Skylar said, blushing lightly. The room was quiet, until Skylars stomach growled loudly.

"Ehehehe.." He grinned sheepishly. He hadn't eaten anything since that morning.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 am

Himeji flipped open his phone and dialed a number swiftly. "Tanaka? Yes, exactly. Thank you." He closed it and put it back in his pocket, smiling at Skylar. "I always have the best in my service, don't I?" His voice sounded a little sad, but he didn't elaborate. "If you'll help me, we can get to the dining room."

As he made his way out the door with Skylar's help, once again appreciating that arm that was around him, he smiled. "No sneak attacks, huh..." His voice seemed like it was distant. He was just planning out a little part of tomorrow. He knew that he'd go hungry for Skylar's taste unless he had multiple kisses tomorrow. He smirked, satisfied with his final thoughts. Tomorrow would be one hell of a day.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 am
Skylar Yutari

Skylar watched as Himeji flipped open his phone and began to take to someone named "Tanaka". Himeji closed his phone and smiled as he said a little sadly, "I always have the best in my service, don't I?" Skylar wondered what he ment by that.

"If you'll help me, we can get to the dining room."

"Huh? Oh...sure..." Skylar said, while thinking.

He wrapped his arms around Himeji's waist and pulled him up, Himeji's arm around him.

"God your heavy.." Skylar said grinning.

"No sneak attacks, huh..." Himeji said smiling with a bit of a smirk.

Skylar gave him a look of grimace. Anything that made him smirk was bad for him. Just what was he planning? They walked down multiple hallways, Himeji leading the way.

Skylar had noticed...that Himeji was good at hiding his feelings. It was faint, but he could sense a hint of sadness in some of HImeji's smiles. Was it his fault? No...he didn't think so. It was probably because he was...lonly. Skylar didn't find it surprising; He had yet to see any of Himeji's family and from the looks of things, he wasn't going to. The maids, treated him as if he is their job..although they were nice. But Himeji didn't have anyone to talk to. Skylar knew if it were him, he would feel lonly too. I must be hard for him....

Skylar stared sideways at Himeji, wondering if he were right. Himeji gave him a look of confusion as Skylar grinned like an idiot and quickly looked away.

They reached the dinning room and Skylar set Himeji down in the chair at the head of the table.

"Wowwww! Is everyroom in this house HUGE? This room is bigger than my whole house combined! And this long table! How the heck are you suppose to talk from so far away??"Skylar said as he walked to the other end of the table and dragged the chair closer, so that it would be on the right side of Himeji.

A severnt suddenly walked out and bowed.

"Himeji-sama, what would you and your guest like?"

Skylar said happily, "I can have whatever I want??? In that case, can I have some BBQ pork ramen??" The sevant gave Himeji a look of surprise and disdain. He was probably used to serving more expensive food.

"And what will it be for you Himeji-Sama?"

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 am

Was that actually a look of concern coming from Skylar? Of Of course, the moment Himeji looked back, that expression had turned into a goofy smile. My minds is playing games on me... When they arrived at the dinner table, Himeji sat himself down, amused by Skylar's antics.

"I... I'll have the usual, thank you." The 'usual' meant a cup of tea. He never was much of an eater, and this didn't change even when he was injured. He just never usually found time to eat. He rarely even stepped foot inside this dining room, usually too occupied by work. That reminded him that he had to go to school tomorrow, even though it was a Sunday, and sort through all the problems and papers that he had left behind earlier today. Having fun always had its costs.

((Hmm... Can we have Skylar's birthday tomorrow? xD))

C l a s s - A

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces