Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm
Rain smiled briefly and opened the door for Alicia. He swallowed harder once he was inside. The population was 99% feminine and what he could mostly see were bikinis. The man section was summed up into ten items. Well, his choice would be fast. He kept on eye on Alicia while searching something for him. He found some simple black boxer shorts. That would do! He grabbed the item and headed towards Alicia.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Alicia was deep in thought, her face serious. Pink? Or blue? Do I want stripes? Spots? Or maybe ruffles... Then she spotted it: a black swimsuit with ruffles (Alicia loved ruffles) and a little ruffled skirt with a bow on the side for bottoms. "Lovely." Alicia said, picking one of them up and showing it to Rain. "I'm going to try it on. Just in case." she said, and walked to the changing rooms with a skip in her step.

A few moments later she stepped out. "Voila. I love it."

//OOC: I feel like I made Alicia too fashionista-ish. I love ruffles. Ruffles, ruffles ruffles!!//

Lieutenant Shotgun

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:36 pm
Tsukiko finally finished dressing up then walked outside her room and saw Kamigure. "Hurry up.", she said.

"Why?", Kamitsu said.

"Were going to find her.", Tsukiko said, "better get dressed. You can wear my father's clothes in the cabinet."

"F-fine", Kamitsu said. Well, at least I will be able to find that crystal bearer, he thought then he went to take a bath and change.

((sorry i wasn't able to post much. Maybe Saturday I can. I got unit tests till friday Dx))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 am
Me and saya head back to her house and saya goes to bed. i head to the study.  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:36 am
Rain looked at Alicia with her swimsuit on and looked away. She looked fragile and beautiful, like a tiny flower and it made him want to protect her even more. "Very nice." he nodded with a strangely husky voice. "I'll wait for you next to the register." and he left the young woman alone in front of the fitting room.
Rain kept his eyes to his feet until Alicia came to join him to pay for the suits.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 am
"Do you think we have to search individually?", Kamitsu asked, looking at Tsukiko.

"It's up to you. You're the one who wanted to find her.", Tsukiko said. She wanted to search without him seeing what she can do so without saying anything, she headed to the other direction.

Kamigure looked at Tsukiko's back and thought, What's up with her? Well anyways she can help me even though she's not a crystal bearer. Then he went to the opposite direction. He looked up and saw dragonflies flying above him. He ordered them to look for the crystal bearer that carries a pocketwatch and watches them fly away.

Tsukiko stopped walking and looked around to see if Kamigure is somewhere near her. Seeing that she is the only one around, she put up her hand and blew it then black rose petals flew out of her hand and floated in the air. They even came out little pieces of petals to make sure no one notices them as they search for the clock girl.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 pm
I'm reading in the study when saya's brother comes in
"what is it prince Yuki?" Yuki:"i can't sleep can i join you"
"go right ahead" i go back to reading  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:19 am
After Tsukiko finished her work, she went back to look for Kamigure. She saw him talking to a dragonfly then sees it fly off. "What are you doing?", she asked, walking beside him, still looking at the sky.

"Nah...It's just a gift I received after I got born. I'm able to communicate with insects.", Kamitsu said. Everything that he said was a lie. I don't want Tsukiko knowing that I am Coripio, she will hate me. Wait. I am nothing to her for her to hate and the same to me, he thought, staring down at Tsukiko.

Tsukiko notices him staring so she gave him a good waking punch in the face. "Let's go search for her now. I don't think I can rely on those insects to much.", she said, walking off.

~After a while...a great wind blew inside the swimsuit shop and the little lost black rose petal entered the shop and sticks on Rain's forehead.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 am
Rain felt something on his forehead and he frowned. He picked up a piece of black petal and stared at it a second. He did not like black flowers. One could not find pure black flowers in nature, black flowers were cursed, they were not natural. He carefully threw away the piece in the trash can and looked up to see if Alicia was ready for check out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 am
~The black petal glowed a little inside the trash can...

"Why the hell did you punch me?!!", Kamitsu said, running after her. This was the second time she had done so horrible to him. First the poster, now a punch in the face. He grabbed her hand and turned her to face him.

Tsukiko turned around and looked at Kamigure, smiling. "You should not try to space out when searching for something.", she said. Then Tsukiko felt the rose petal's signal that it found out the protector related to the clock girl. Even Kamigure is shouting words at her, she said, "Wait. I think I know where they are." Then she walked to the place where the energy was tugging her.

Kamitsu stopped shouting. How did she found out?, he thought but Tsukiko was already walking away that he didn't have a chance to ask her.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:06 am
//OOC: Sorry, I've been super busy! I don't have time to BBC code my post right nao...//

Alicia held her shopping bag joyfully. "I'm so happy." She said in a singsong tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 am
Rain was now happier. First they were outside of the store and that oppresive feeling seemed to pass. Second Alicia was back to smiling. She was even in a much more extroverted mood that her usual.

While he was waiting, he had thought further about their plan and had decided that they should take the boat to reach Jamaica. Surrounded by water he was feeling safer. He needed to book the tickets and they need to pack up. Then he needed to find a place to stay. He already had a little idea.

"Alicia? Shall we go home and start getting ready? I would like to leave tomorrow morning." he had turned to the young woman and was waiting for her approval.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:36 am
Tsukiko finally reached the destination where she received the signal. Looking up at the sign, she saw that it was a swimsuit store and went inside. She looked around and saw no signs of the person Kamigure was looking for.

Kamitsu followed Tsukiko inside the store not knowing it was a swimsuit store and almost nose bleeded at the atmosphere. "A-are you sure it's this place?", he asked as he looked around for the crystal bearer.

Tsukiko wasn't able to answer Kamigure's question so she looked around and went to the exact spot of the black rose petal. She opened the trash can and saw the petal glowing inside. Hoping someone didn't noticed, she withered the petal and looked outside the door. There she saw the same protector talking to the clock girl.

"Hey Tsukiko. What are you--?", Kamitsu asked but he suddenly noticed Tsukiko looking straight in another direction so he looked too and saw what he was looking for."Bingo. Tsukiko why don't we follow them and see where they go?", he asked her.

"Up to you.", Tsukiko said though not really sure if she meant it . Then she felt being dragged away by Kamigure to follow them secretly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:47 pm
"But we don't even have tickets. And I would like for Lily to join us. I'd have to ask Jarvis if he could cover. And Madeleine..." Alicia sighed. "Planning trips at the ripe old age of fourteen is challenging." She tapped her chin. "By the way, Rain, thank you for cheering me up. I know I can be so difficult sometimes."

//OOC: I know what ten plus ten is. ...Fifteen. I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL.//

Lieutenant Shotgun

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas