Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Myths Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 am
Hana nodded. so? what am i suppose to do with my fire? she thought, remembering that Skye could hear her if she thought it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:22 am
Just Use Your fire on the Cage bars. Youll see.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 am
Hana shrugged and faced the bars. Her feathers glowed slightly as she shot fire at the bars.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 am
After that, Skye used her power and Soaked up Water from a nearby pond. Controlling it so it hit Right where the fire hit. "Again." She said.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 am
Hana nodded and shot more fire at the bars.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 am
Skye used the Water and Hit the Cage again, after doing that a Couple Times Skye turned into Human form. "The Bars Should be Weak enough to get off now." She said. "I'll tell you what to do once your out."  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:41 am
Hana changed back into a human and kicked the bars a few times until they broke and left an opening. Hana got out quickly and turned to Skye. "Ok i'm out. What next?" Hana asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:48 am
"On my way in here i noticed The keys hanging in the hallway over there. Get them. After that WE can get out of here ok? But MAKE SURE That hunter isn't there." She said. "If she is do not hesitate get away right away, and i mean it."  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am
Hana nodded, then walked quietly away. She went down the hallway until she spotted the keys. After looking around, seeing if the hunter was here, but she wasn't. Hana quickly grabbed the keys and ran back to Skye. She unlocked Skye's cage and opened it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm
"We have to run now!" Skye said, turning into a pixie, Flying out the window she motioned To Hana.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 pm
Hana changed into a phoenix and flew out the window, following Skye.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 pm
"follow me!" She said, Flying to A pond. "I know you hate water but you have to trust me." she said. Making the Water spread apart. a Wall Dissappearing. "Stay in the Dry part." She said.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 pm
Hana hesitated before following Skye in the dry part. Hana hated being near or around water when she was a phoenix, so she flew cautiously, trying not to get wet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Once at the End They came to An underwater Caver. Flying up through the Dry path into a Home type area. "We can stay here for now." She said, sitting on a rock Bench. "This is my home. and it's safe." She said, closing up the water tunnel, "I know you hate water but, we can turn into human here to." she said, turning back.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:11 pm
Hana nodded and changed back into her human form. With a sighed she sat down on the rock bench and looked at the ground. "I've always liked water... though i can't when i'm a phoenix... getting wet feathers stops me from flying and being too cold stops me from using my fire..." Hana explained. "it's like i'm alergic to the cold or wet... i can't stand it..."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff