Reply Guild Archives
40K Funnies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:27 pm
Note: If you don't get this comic, try imagining the following: A poor sport in gaming who gets upset every time something doesn't go his way, groans when his opponent rolls when, curses when he rolls bad, rolls his dice to 'un-intenionally' knock over your well painted miniatures, change rules mid game... etc etc.

Now imagine a 4 year old having a temper tantrum for not getting a lollipop.

The difference? One of them will grow up.
lol I've had one of those... hell I've been one of them XP * shameful confession* not the angling dice to scratch paint jobs god no but the groaning at bad dice rolls yes. also no rule changing I hate it when people who do that.

btw that match Tau vs Eldar ( me tau, I killed three eldar two from my tank exploding. )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 pm
The only thing missing is that big purple strap-on! whee  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:56 am
Awfully quiet here, anything coming soon?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 am
Now that I've finally got my new computer up and running, I'll be able to put more effort into the comics since it won't take 10 hours to load photoshop.... sweatdrop

My only draw back right now is I can't find compatible W7 drivers for my scanner, so I'm going to have to work around that some how but I should be getting back into it soon. ^_^;;  

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Black Messiah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 pm
DarkReaper40k
User Image

You know, I normally have something to say about the comics... thoughts behind it... battles that inpired it or some such thing but this comic? Nope, I can't remember what spawned it. All I know is, I have NEVER been able to take the Emperor's Children / Slaanesh seriously and I'm not about to start. blaugh

Gah! My eyes, they burn!!!!
Very funny though, keep up the good work my man =)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

A few years back there was a small points tournament at a local game shop that featured custom battle scenarios. Among them was the Techno-Zombies mission that took place on a desolate desert waste land with sand storms and surprise attacks from the before mentioned monsters. On paper it sounded really cool and everyone was really excited to try the mission, unfortunately when it came time to actually face those mechanical terrors well... I think you know what happened.

It just goes to show that if you're going to create NPC's for a scenario that you really have to test out the rules you give them a head of time and make sure that they aren't more over powered than any currently in print codex... blaugh

Disclaimer: This comic is a tad over the top in its crude humour and in no way reflects Games Workshop, so if you're offended by it blame Justin and myself, not the wonderful people who make the game. ^_^

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:06 pm
Very nice! Glad to see you back in here again.

Also, nice Mal avatar.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm
It's been a long while hasn't it? Haha, well hopefully I'll stick around more this time!

And thank you kindly, I'm rather fond of it myself. ^_^  

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

When exagerating a point with my gaming group I happened to say "Psychic Head' instead of "Psychic Hood" and the little story I had concocted was quickly documented for this comic.

Granted I know that "Peril's of the Warp" is supposed to involve a warp creature frying your brain but lets face it... if a Farseer of the Eldar is going to be refused his psychic power by a Mon-keigh's psychic head... the absolute frustration of that being possible would make my head explode too!

"Good old Space Marines... nothing beats Space Marines..." and this has been yet another reason as to why Farseer Bill HATES Space Marines! xp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 pm
You could always write and ask Mat Ward to write the next version, he's done a stellar job so far with the Mary Sues, Vampires and Ghostbusters.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:32 am
Personally I'd rather Andy Chambers return to GW and he team up with Gav Thorpe to put things back into order, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 am
Haha, nice one, I rather like that. smile  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

At very long last my 40K adaptation of the internet classic "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" has been rendered! Incredibly cheesy I admit but lets face it, the Tau would most likely do something like this and it enjoy it!

Also this comic has a special guest appearance by the Tau Pope! Bask in the glory that is he; for there is none who speak of the Greater Good more truly than he!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:14 pm
:: gigglesnerk :: I see the Space Marines are compensating for something with all that armor and those ginormous codpieces!  

Pouncey

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:22 pm
No.... what gave you that idea? rofl  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items