Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm
User Image

All the reactions the male was having were rather priceless. He smiled as he felt the small trembles from his touches making a small smile slip onto his lips. He watched the boy closely observing what the boy liked and how he took things. He noticed the slight glimmer in the boy's eyes as he reminded the boy that they were always going to be together. He ruffled the boy's hair slightly as he look down at him and relaxed as he ran his fingers over the boy's ear. He paused as he felt the boy look up at him.

When the movement came and Saito stood up Verikai remained sitting neatly on the floor as he watched Saito check his wrist watch. He stood up when the boy said the time. He didn't think it was that late yet. He shrugged and jumped slightly at the out burst of being late. He looked down at the kid, what was he late for...Getting home? He blinked and stretched his back cracking as he rubbed his shoulders slightly. He felt stiff for some reason. He looked down at his little sacrifice as he seemed rather worried what was the big deal about getting home. Verikai wouldn't come home for the night and his Dad could careless.

At the question the man's ears perked and he tilted his head slightly, "I don't have a curfew." Verikai stated bluntly as he reached down and took Saito's hand in his own, "Let's get you home first then we can talk about food Princess." he said smiling as he ruffled Saito's hair and leaped off the second layer to the roof top and placed his arms out to catch Saito when he decided to jump. He moved towards the stairs hoping the boy would lead him to where his home was.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:47 pm
~~Ururu Hisaki *Sleepless*~~

User Image

Ururu walked inside his room saying, "Hey, sorry i-"

He heard snoring as he smiled. "Guess the little kid is asleep."

Ururu dried his hair off and walked his side of the bed. He slid in quietly as to not wake him. Once Ururu was in the bed, he could feel Kichi kicking and punching, while talking in his sleep. Ururu wondered what the little boy was dreaming about.

He saw a little tear slide down his cheek as his breathing became fast and thats when he became woried. Was he dreaming about today? Ururu didn't know what to do. He wanted to calm him...to tell him taht everything would be all right. He wanted to do for Kichi what he didn't do today...he wanted to protect him.

Ururu wraped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to him. He kissed the top of his head as he massaged Kichi's back.

"Shhhh...Everything's okay...I'm here with you." Ururu whispered.

He felt Kichi's Body jerk, then go limp in his arms. Ururu continued to kiss him top of the head as he said, "Shhh..It's all right..."

He felt Kichi snuggle against him as his breathing returned to normal.

Ururu was glad that Kichi felt better...He was glad that he could do SOMETHING for him insted of being useless. If he could not protect Kichi from his thought and nightmares, Then he would stay awake and hold him all night, to make him feel safe and for him to know that he was not alone.

blinktjp

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm
Kichi Mahiko †† sleepless ††

User Image

Kichi woke up slowly the next morning, though still incredibly early. He snuggled more into whatever had kept him warm and protected all night, the realized that he had snuggled into Ururu's chest. Blushing, he looked up at Ururu's sleeping face, though he looked tired, as if he'd only just gone to sleep recently. Kichi frowned and traced the bluish skin beneath Ururu's eyes, then touching his ears lightly. Carefully, he got up, making sure not to wake up his fighter as he crept into the kitchen, taking out the rice that hadn't been cooked and finding some other ingredients.

Smiling, he put in a cup of rice, and two cups of water as the recipe called for, also putting together some nice egg drop soup. Next he went through the refrigerated takeout, throwing out the stuff that was bad and using what was left to make some nice 'surprise' with all of the things that would taste good together mixed up and made into a dish. He smiled as he set it all down, hearing Ururu starting to wake up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Fuki Kosakurchi T+ CARELESS T+

User Image

BZZZZZZT BZZZZZZT BZZZZZZT
"Nnng" a graoned sounded as Fuki turned off her alarm clock. It was close to five in the morning. She grumbled as she got out of bed, walking over to her dresser, she pulled on a black tanktop, a black and grey track outfit an pants. On the front of the jacket had the name of her old school. Putting on socks and her old track shoes she walked down stairs into the bathroom brushing her hair out putting it in a pony-tail. Walking into the kitchen she grabbed an apple and a bottle of water walking outside.

Once she reached outside the air was cool and crisp. She walked as she ate her apple. When she finished, she worked herself up into a jog. Cause it was still early, she didn't have to worry too much about traffic. Once she started loosing her breath, which was after a half a mile she slowed to a pacing walk. After about a quater mile of walking, Fuki stopped stretching. Soon she coninued her run. Fuki kept this up for four miles before returning home.

Once home, she walked into the bathroom, no one esle was up yet. Getting out she walked into her room turning on her light throwing her clothes in the basket. She walked to her closet grabbing a pair of form fitting black jeans, a pale blue light weight shirt dres. The sleeves being sewn at where her elbow was, but buttons at her wrist. She looked around find her gym bag, replacing her gym clothes with a clean pair, while throwing her other clothes on the bed. She grabbed her karate clothes throwin them in her gym bag. Throwing on her clean clothes grabbing a pair of street shoes. Walking downstars, she left a note letting everyone know that she was leaving.

Walking into the grage she pulled out her bike nd headed t her dojo. It was still closed, but Fuki and several others were going to a sister dojo. When she arrived, she saw her sensei was the first one there. "Ohayo snensei." Fuki said bowing when she was off her bike.

"Ohayo Fuki-san." the short old man said bowing back. "You sure are early. Is there something wrong?" he asked looking at his young female student. Soon enough others began showing up. "We'll talk later." he said turning to everyone. "Were going a sister dojo. The master who owns it is a close friend. We sould all be honored to be graced by trianing with his students." he said his top students.

Everyone lined up, standing straight up as they listened to master speak. When he finished they bowed in unuison. "Yes, sensei we are greatly honored." they said together as she raised there heads.

"Alright then. We shall be leaving now." he said as he got on his biek, as the others did as well following him to the dojo.

The dojo was several miles away which took them a while to get there. Once everyone was there they waited outside the gates. Soon another man came opening the door.

A short man walked outside, as short as there other old man. "Ah welcome to my dojo. I am happy to have you all here." he said bowing to the group.

"We thankyou for having us here for today." the other short old man said bowing.

Behind there master, the students bowed "We thankyou for havign us we are greatly honored." they said raising there heads.

The man looked at the students impressed. "Well come in. We have rooms prepared for those wo would like to sleep a bit more." he said stepping aside allowing the others to enter.

"Thankyou, I'm possitive everyone thinks that is helpful." he said kindly as they followed the other man.

As the man showed them to there rooms, the students were paired in two's. Except Fuki who was the only female of the group. Fuki got her own room. Once inside, she changed out of her good clothes, dgrabbing her gym clothes using them as pajams as she layed on the futon she fell asleep.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

blinktjp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 pm
~~Saito Komomura*ENDLESS*~~

User Image

"I don't have a curfew." Verikai said while taking his hand in his.

"Let's get you home first then we can talk about food Princess."

Saito mumbled "Okey..." As he jumped down into Verikai's waiting arms. He hated the fact that he had to rush home...but his loser step-dad would kill him...literally. He didn't even see the big deal about being home at 3:00...it was as if his parents wanted him to have no time to hang out and socialize...Saito knew this was true. They WANTED to cut him off from the world and everybody in it...so he could be alone. Saito could feel his hatred rising as Verkai and Him walked to the train station.

It was 3:05 when they finally got on. The train was packed as they both were squished into the corner.

"God, I hate packed trains.."Saito grumbled...which was not true in their case. because they were squished, Saito had to lean on Verikai's hard chest, which he did not mind at all.

Once they got off, They walked down a rural street leading to his house while Saito showed Verikai the stores he liked to shop at.

"...-and that store over there, is where i like to buy my JUMP! Manga....they're really cheap! and I also like the cheesecake they sell! Oh an-" Suddenly his phone rang.

He looked at the caller ID..It was his mom. He answered it, "Hel-hello? I'll be home soon...The train ran a little late so..."
"...Why aren't you home?"

"We-well the train ran alitte-"

"WHY AREN'T YOU HOME?!"

Saito winced at the yelling, "I'm sorry mom, I'll be home soon...A friend wanted to walk me home so-"

"A Friend?...Is your friend more important that your curfew?"

Saito hated when his mother did this. "...N-No..."

"...We'll talk when you get home." And she hung up.

Saito heavily sighed as he closed his phone. He knew what his mom meant when she said talked. It usually involved his loser step-dad beating the crap out of him while his mom watched.

Saito stared at Verikai and smiled as he said, "It's just my mom. She was worried."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 pm

User Image

Ururu slowly opened his eyes. The room was still dark. He turned his head to look at his alarm clock. 5:09...

Ururu rubbed his face as he sighed. This was the earliest he had ever been up. He sat up as the covers fell off his torso and he rubbed his eyes. His eyes hurted. He could barely keep them open. He couldn't remember when he had went to sleep. He last remembered holding Kiching and whispering in his ear, smelling his scent, Kissing him......Kichi.... Ururu looked to his side, expecting to see the little boy snoring calmly. But all he saw was a faint inprint of where he had been laying.

Instantly Ururu Jumped up so fast, he tripped off the bed and fell headfirst onto the floor.

"Chk, damn it!"

Ururu quickly picked himself up and hurried out the room. "Kichi? Kichi??!" He yelled, looking around his bedroom, the bathroom and even his closet. Ururu ran into the living room.

"KICHI?!"

He stopped as he saw Kichi cooking in the kitchen whilelooking dumbfounded.

"Thank god!" Ururu sighed heavily as he sat down at the table.

"I thought you....had left."

blinktjp

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm

User Image

Kichi was about to go into the room and say good morning when he heard Ururu looking for him frantically, then ran into the living room and seeing him. Kichi's ears lowered guiltily as he saw how worried Ururu had been, hugging him. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean for you to get scared... I just wake up early." He said, his ears lowering further. He saw how tired Ururu still looked and hugged him tighter. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked.

After he heard his answer, he shook his head. "A-after breakfast you should probably go to bed. "Y-you look really tired." He said, kissing his forehead, blushing. "And thank you for protecting me last night." He said with a small smile.

((night))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:54 am

User Image

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean for you to get scared... I just wake up early."

Ururu looked at the Guilty Kichi as he hugged him tigher.

"Ahhhh don't worry, it's not your fault....guess i'm just paranoid is all" Ururu grinned.

That was true. He was paranoid.....He had never had someone to live with nor had he ever had someone he truly loved. He was scared...that Kichi would leave. If he did, Ururu didn't know if he could handle it. He had never known love from another person...since his parentd died before he was born.

"Did you sleep okay?"

This woke Ururu out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh I couldn't sleep for some reason...it was probably my back. I wasn't lying when I said that bed made my back hurt." Ururu chuckled

Ururu saw Kichi shake his quickly as he said, "A-after breakfast you should probably go to bed. Y-you look really tired."

Ururu was about to decline that but Kichi kissed his head while blushing. Ururu held onto Kichi's waist and rested his head in his chest as he said, "Alright then..Guess i can't ignore a request from you..."

"And thank you for protecting me last night."

Ururu smiled. "No prob kid. Plus you make a good pillow" He winked.

Ururu yawned widely as his stomach begin to grumble loudly.

"Eheheh....I must be hungrier than I thought." Ururu grinned sheepishly.

blinktjp

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:17 am
User Image

Ellodren first got up for his early mornig walk at six in the morning. He left a note for his brother on the coffe table, neatly lettered, explaining what he was doing. It also mentioned that he was going to the dojo later on and would be back in time for lunch. He was expecting visiotors at the dojo today- a sister dojo was dropping in and he was to practice with one of their students.
He went down the beaches and then headed to the dojo. He walked in.
"Ah, Ellodren! you have arrived- at last. Why were you late?"
said the master, clearly a little bit annoyed.
"I`m sorry, sensei."

"Since I have already assigned all the students but one, you will get Miss Fuki Kosakurchi as a student."
I heard of her. She`s the only girl! WHY do I have to be paired up with a GIRL!He thought angrily. "But sensei..."
"You will do it.wait here- she will be up in a moment."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm

User Image

Kichi blushed as their foreheads touched, his eyes wide in surprise before smiling when Ururu said he would get some more sleep. As he heard Ururu's stomach, he giggled, handing Ururu his plate and getting the chopsticks, holding some to Ururu's mouth. "Say 'ah' " He said cutely, smiling.

((so short crying ))  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm
Fuki Kosakurchi T+ CARELESS T+

User Image

As Fuki was getting dressed, she felt a sharp pain at the base of her neck, the same pain as from the night before. She winced as she continued to to get dress. Once she was done, she left her room she headed to were the sensei instructed. As she neared the area, the pain intensified. She stood outside the door, collecting herself, before knocking on the door.

Sliding the door opened she stepped inside, bowing as she closed the door behind her. Raising her head, she stared at the other man who she was told was named Ellodren. "This is a great honor, thankyou for inviting us sensei." she said politely, smiling. Fuki's attention went to Ellodren, the throbing an pain intensified as she looked at him.

My...fighter? she thought as she starred at him, looking him over.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm

User Image

((It's okay 3nodding Mines are pretty short too lol sweatdrop ))
"Say 'ah' " Kichi told him while holding chopsticks up to his lips. Ururu grinned as he opened his moth widely and said "Ahhhhh" as Kichi put the food it his mouth.

"Hmm....This...is...THE BEST FOOD I EVER TASTED! God, Kichi, your one hell of a cook!" Ururu grabbed the chopsticks from Kichi and began to scarf down the breakfast.

Ururu burped as he set his chopsticks on top of his bowl and leaned back in his chair.

"*Burrrp* that was delicious....What's for dinner tonight Kichi?" Ururu asked grinning.

"We can go shopping today after school...since I see you've thrown out all my junk food..."

Ururu remembered. "Oh! yeah I have work today at Fuki and Aya's shop alittle after school, So I won't be able to walk you home. Is that alright? I'll definantly be home around 6 though..." Ururu smiled.

blinktjp

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 pm

User Image

Kichi blushed at the praise, giggling as he watched ururu eat. "I'm glad you like it." He said with a smile. At the question of dinner, he had to pause, thinking, then smiled when he heard that e could go shopping after school. "That's okay! I'll take care of the shopping while you're helping them!" He said, nuzzling him before getting up and taking Ururu's hand.

"Now, you promised you'd get some more sleep." He said, leading him back to the room and gently laying him down, covering him with the blanket and kissing his cheek again. "I'll clean while you sleep." He said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:17 pm

User Image

"That's okay! I'll take care of the shopping while you're helping them!" Kichi had said while nuzzling him.

Ururu was amazed when Kichi grabbed his hand and started pulling him back into the bedroom.

"Now, you promised you'd get some more sleep."

It was a funny sight, seeing the small , little boy pull on someone as big as him. Ururu thought It was kind of cute. He was also surprised when He pulled Ururu down onto the bed and covered him with a blanket. while kissing his cheek again.

"I'll clean while you sleep." Kichi said softly.

Ururu could feel how heavy his eyelids were. He didn't know just how much he needed Kichi until that moment. Ururu pulled Kichi's hand, making him fall onto the bed. He held his waist tightly as he whispered in his ear, "Cleaning can wait....Stay here...with me...."

blinktjp

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 pm

User Image

Kichi smiled as he tucked him in, mentally trying to think of what to clean first.

He was just about to go and begin with the living room when he was suddenly pulled. He let out an exclamation of surprise as he fell, blushing as he was held close to Ururu around the waist.

"Cleaning can wait... stay here... with me..." Ururu said, causing Kichi to blush as he nodded, snuggling closer and getting under the covers himself.

He smiled and nuzzled him a little, cutely. "Okay, if it makes you happy." He said softly. He knew that it would make Ururu happy for him to stay.

As he watched Ururu sleep, he stroked his hair and petted his soft ears, so completely lost in his task that he hadn't heard the door open, or see Ururu's friend from before with eyes full of jealousy and hate... until he was roughly pulled out of Ururu's arms and dragged out into the hallway, then slammed against a wall.

Kichi felt pain explode through him, but didn't make a sound. "What are you doing with MY Ururu?!" He demanded in a low hiss.

Kichi trembled, fumbling for a answer that wouldn't reveal fighters and sacrifices. "Wh-who're you?" He asked finally.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff