Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Tillie smiled, she had a way of seeing the brighter side to most things. The boring lunch this morning had come with wonderful food. She had gotten to sit and not do a lot of anything. Now with Zane, sure they had to be apart, but they would be together for as long as Zane could stand her. "It will be great." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 pm
Zane smiled What am I doing... "I think so too Tillie, I haven't had good company in a very long time." Not even myself.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Tillie looked Zane in the eyes and smiled. She could tell that he was telling the truth, Tillie wasn't very good at catching lies, but she could tell that Zane was being honest. She glanced up at the sky, "Well, the sun is set.." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:25 am
Zane sighed, "Well as much as I am enjoying this, I think it would be best if you go home now Tillie. I look forward to seeing you in the morning." He paused his arm still around her, then he lightly kissed her cheek.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm
Tillie's face filled with a grin at the kiss. Then she nodded, "I should get back, they will probably notice I am gone soon." she said, slipping back to the woods. She made her way to the clearing, then she called, "Until tomorrow." as she rode off.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:58 pm
Zane spoke softly, "Yes until tomorrow..." He waved as she rode away, they turned and shook his head slowly, "What are you thinking you fool." He walked back to town by a different route and went to his room at the inn to sleep.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:00 pm
Tillie quickly put the horse up and walked into her home. She walked right up to her room, no one had seemed to notice she had left. She grinned, they rarely did. She walked to her room, pulled out a satchel and began to stick things in it. She wasn't sure how much money Zane wanted her to bring.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:07 pm
Zane lay awake for a few hours thinking about whether this was a good idea, and if he still had time to stop it from happening, if he even wanted to, he ended up drifting slowly to sleep with little more figured out then the fact that he enjoyed his kiss from Tillie.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 pm
When Tillie finally allowed herself to go to bed she found that she was too excited to sleep. She grabbed a book off of her side table and skimmed through it a little. She couldn't stop checking her clock to see if it was morning yet. She sighed, and laid back, closing her eyes and imagining all of the places Zane would take her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:19 pm
Zane woke late in the morning, packed his gear and headed downstairs to purchase provisions for the road, bread, dried meat and fruit, he still had two of the fruits he had shared with Tillie, and he planned to eat them that day. He then walked out of the Inn and headed for the clearing with his gear in his pack.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:29 pm
Tillie floated through the morning in a daze. Her mind was filled with images of lands vastly different for hers. She imagined lying in the snow, with Zane at her side making a snow angel. The idea brought a smile to her lips, as she remembered how much she needed to learn. After breakfast she excused herself to her room, grabbed her satchel and slid down the laundry shoot. She made her way to the stable, grabbing her horses, only grabbing reins for them. She hooked them together and hopped on one and rode to the clearing to meet Zane to run away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 pm
Zane was hidden in the top of a tree taller then the surrounding ones, he had a clear view of the field next to the castle and saw Tillie coming long before she arrived at the clearing, he took the time he waited to admire her beauty, her hair flowing in the wind behind her, reflecting the sunlight, he couldn't possibly look anything like that to her, he had dark feature, that seemed to absorb light at times, granted that made his job easier, but it was still not as impressive as she was.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:41 pm
Tillie arrived in the clearing and slowed the horses. She patted each and then pulled out a bottle of water for her bag. She sipped at it looking around to see if Zane was hiding. She figured he was, she'd never know how to tell if he was around. She sighed and slid down a tree trunk and sat on the ground. She had brought two backs. One with a change of clothes, and some water and things. Then the other was stuffed with money. She smiled, hoping that Zane would be pleased.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:53 pm
Zane heard her enter the forest then started to climb silently down the tree, he moved from tree to tree then sat right above where Tillie had sat down to rest. he admired her a moment more, taking note of how happy she looked, then dropped down in front of her, hanging from one hand, "Hello princess."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:56 pm
Tillie jumped a little when Zane appeared in front of her. Her expression was startled for a moment, then it switched to radiant happiness. "Zane!" she exclaimed. She got up and wrapped him in an embrace. Then she smiled at him, "I did just what you said." she told him proudly.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff