Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 am
Haven nodded a bit then looked at Alexander but still didn't smile. She was really freaking out on the inside and was struggling hard to keep her cool. She went to where the bowls were, no one had told her where they were though, and got him water then gave it to him.

"I'm going to ask her, there's no doubt about that. I'm just worried about her reaciton, that's all." She said. She didn't want to be told it was true because then that would mean her mother had lied to her. She didn't know if she could handle that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 am
This was the one time Alex wanted to be a human, he felt angry still though and not seeing her smile, despite being annoyed by her occasionally, deeply troubled him. After she'd gotten the water though he drank it quickly before shoving his snout under her hand.

"I know sweetie," Juliette said in a soft tone. The food was almost prepared and she'd made four plates. She would eat with them and Alex would also eat. His plate had a lot more food on it though since she knew he'd been changing more, it was just a feeling she got whenever he change, a tingle in her fingers.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 am
Haven nodded then looked down at Alexander and gave him a small smile. She looked over at Juliette and sighed a bit. "Thank you, Juliette." She said a little bit happier now. It made her feel better to know that she would be there to support her with this.

Her smile didn't stay on her lips for too long though. She was never one to worry and when she did, it hit her hard. She bit her lip a little bit as she started to go through ways she could ask her mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 am
Alex barked as a normal dog or wolf wood and tilted his head. He was curious but he really didn't want to talk incase her mother came in. Juliette had completed making the food though and had handed two plates over to Haven.

"Well don't worry," Juliette said with a smile. "Oh and call him Lex in front of your mother until he gets used to her, he doesn't trust her at the moment." There was something in Alex's eyes that had expressed this earlier but now he was eager to see the woman again and know here response.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 am
Haven nodded a bit and said, "Will do." She then got the strangest feeling that her mother already knew but shook it off. She bit her lip now, knowing she'd need to ask her mother really soon. She then looked to Juliette to lead the way to the dining room.

She had decided that she was just going to come right out with it. That'd be the best way and she'd know if her mother's response was a lie or not. She had always been able to tell when her mother wasn't being truthful. That was part of the reason why her mother stopped lying to her in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 am
Alex had begun leading the way to the dining room, eager to eat the food. The anxiety and anger that was still flowing through his body kept him in this form but the change had made his stomach growl again. Juliette followed him and when they reached the dining room, which was really just across the hall, Juliette set the plates down. The one for Alex went down to the floor in a corner and she put the other in front of Beth.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 am
Haven followed after them, quietly and biting her lip. When they got in there, Haven set one of the plates down at the spot across from her mother then the other next to her. She wanted Juliette to sit by her when she did this. She then sat down and started to fidget with her fingers.

Beth smiled at Juliette as well as nodding in thanks. She then turned her attention to her daughter and asked, "Now will you tell me what's wrong, honey?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 am
Juliette took a seat where the plate had been laid down and looked reassuringly at Haven. She wanted her to get all the things she wanted to say out now, before she chickened out and the details could never be found out. Alex of course was already in the corner eating the food, like a dog, but attempting to eat a bit slower than usual.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 am
Haven looked at Juliette then back at her mother. She took a deep breath then said, "Was....was Grandmother a...was she a witch?" Her mother was about to take a bite of her food when Haven asked that then froze. She looked over at Haven quietly for a long while then sighed and put the fork down. "Yes she was." She said quietly and Haven blinked a little.

Her mother had lied to her about something that big. She couldn't believe it, not at all. Her mother had never lied to her about something like that before. She shook her head a bit then asked, "Why didn't you tell me? Its not that big a deal... exactly." Her mother looked around the room then back at Haven. "Is this really the best time to be discussing this?" She asked, trying to avoid the subject and Haven blinked more. "You're avoiding something, what is it?" She asked then her mother said, "There's more to it than that...." Haven raised an eyebrow and asked, "More? Just say it then." Beth sighed a little then said, "Your grandmother isn't dead and....she's not the only witch in the family."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:11 pm
Alex's ears pricked up at the word but he kept eating. He would attack if he grew angry enough. Juliette was watching him out of the corner of her eye. If this was the same witch that had cursed Alex there would be some problems in the household. She shivered slightly before taking a few bites out of her food.

She was silent though, not intruding but there to make sure nothing bad happened. She was curious though, now that she knew that Haven's grandmother was not the only witch in the family. There was a multitude of possibilities that lay behind those words.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 pm
Haven stared blankly at her mother then asked, "Ok then who's the other? You?" Her mother sighed and said, "No it umm.... it skips a generation." Haven furrowed her eyebrows in confusion then blinked as she realized what her mother was implying. "What? No, not me." She said crossing her arms stubbornly.

Beth shook her head a little and said, "Haven, I've always told you that you were special. Just not the reason why. Your grandmother of course knew right away that you were like her and I didn't believe her until... well you did some things that made it extremely obvious you were different. That's why I didn't let you play with the other children. As to your grandmother, she's an evil woman and that's why I told you she was dead. She wants to take you from me when you turn twenty one and.... you already know what else she's done." She glanced slightly at Alexander and then back to Haven. Haven was speechless and finally said, "You waited twenty years to tell me this?" Her mother stayed silent then she said, "Not once did it occur to you that I should know I'm not normal!!" She was really mad now, which never happened. She got up then stormed out of the room and headed to her room.

Beth sighed quietly then shook her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 pm
The rage burned even deeper inside Alex and he glared at Haven and Beth for a moment before snarling viciously. The response wasn't what he intended and he could see that Juliette was not moved in the least bit since she had continued to eat in almost silence. After a while she looked up at Beth and set her fork down.

"Give your daughter some time," Juliette said warmly. "It took a lot of courage for her to ask you that question. I'm sure that things will work out when they need to be." She was ignoring Alex who finally just ate the food off of Haven's plate quickly and stalked off, his fur was bristling and he seemed on edge.

If that witch came here to get Haven, he would kill her if he could.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:39 pm
Beth sighed a bit and said, "I know she will, it just hurts to have to tell her. I couldn't tell her when she was younger, I was afraid if I did, her grandmother would take her sooner. Its only for training but if she were to ever learn, I don't want that evil hag tol be the one to each her."

Haven finally made it up to her room but didn't bother to close the door. She was laying on her stomach on the bed, her arms crossed in front of her. How could her mother not tell her that? It wasn't fair at all. She felt as if her whole world was falling around her. It had just changed entirely and she didn't know if she could handle it. She stopped thinking about that for a moment then thought about Alexander's reaction. He was obviously extremely mad though she wondered who had the most anger at the moment, him or herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:04 pm
"Your daughter is nothing like you grandmother," Juliette responded after a moment. "The way I see her talking to Alex and the way he's been changing has made that quite clear to me. He's more gentle since she came here but this news will disturb him." She'd let out a sigh as she'd recalled how Alex had reacted but there was no expression on her face.

"A which," Alex growled when he'd gotten to the north wing again. "That old woman looked exactly like that witch that curse me. I should throw them out." He was glaring at the portrait of his father now, wanting to rip it to shreds at this very moment. There wasn't much he could do right now but stare at it.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm
Beth smiled and said, "I know she's not. I fear what would happen, though, if my mother got her grip on her. She can be easily influenced at times." She sighed a bit then took a few bites of her food. "I had a feeling she would probably have done something like that." She commented about Alexander and Haven. "I hope he'll get over it..." She added quietly.

Haven was still on her stomach. She didn't know what to do and so many options were going through her head. She most of all wanted to leave and never come back nor go home either. She just wanted to get away or crawl in a hole. Yes, crawling into a hole sounded very good to her at the moment.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff