Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:17 pm
Toya was just about off campus when she rethought her words Maybe I offended him, I dont know, he's not like other guys I've met She thought. Most men she met treated her like a toy or pet, until she beat them senceless and forgot about them for good. With a sigh she laid in the grass and closed her eyes "I'll think it over..." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm
"what?"joey yelled, obviusly not happy."you cant!"he yelled at the princible.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 pm
((G2g for like 10 min, it my dinner time))

Toya could barely hear Joey yell wonder what happened know she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 pm
"they cant know!"he yelled."not after the incident!"

"sorry joey" the princible said.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Toya finally stood up and walked back to Joey "Cant know what?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm
"what just happend."he said to her ((gtg))  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 pm
((Bye))

"It was an accident, nothing bad could really happen." Toya said looking at the princeible. "Cant you let it slide? I mean c'mon it IS your fault after all." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 am
Lisa just ignored the commotion and shoved her books into her locker. Maybe I should just cut school for the rest of the day, she thought, biting her her lip. Mum and dad have already gone to the airport by now so no one will be home... She weighed her options for a moment. Once no teachers were around, she grabbed her bag, slammed her locker shut and walked out the door.She walked past Toya and Joey and a few other kids, not bothering to say 'hi' or 'bye' or anything.

((have you guys ever cut school in rl before? i have...the other day with two of my friends...it was awesome,, we went to the arcade))  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 am
((I haven't. XD The only time I didn't go to school when I wasn't sick was when my grandmother died. Actually, that happened twice, when my dad's father died in 2000, and when my mom's mother died two years ago.))

Isamu didn't know about the incident with the tiger, as he wasn't in the area and he never paid attention to the people gossiping. He just walked as though nothing had happened.

((I can't think of nothing else to put.))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I'mma use green for npcs.))

Asuka heard about what had happened. "Really!?" she asked the two girls she heard it from, who had been in the area when it actually happened.
"Yeah! It went right at her!" one girl said.
"It was really scary!" the other added.
"That Joey kid probably saved her life when he held the tiger down!" the first one told her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 am
((I've cut school lotz of times. My friend's older brother is a doctor so we get doc notes ^^))

Toya then said to the princible "I'll let what I said sink in." Then went to her locker and opened it. Hoestly, teachers arent very bright She thought as she pulled her backpack out of it along with her manga. Toya walked past the three girls talking about the inccident with a blank expression.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 pm
"fine..... joey....i wont tell your guardian....and toya?"he said so she can hear him,"this wasn't my idea."he said.

"thank you!"joey said, walking off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 pm
Toya sighed "That's not what I mean. Your the princible, all that happens in this school needs your approval." She told him. "If not, then it was a careless action that the school board might want to look into." She said. Toya was a top knotch student and can get her point across fairly easy most of the time "I wouldnt want that to happen if I were you." She said while walking through a pair of double doors. "I mean students were attcked at and all. So you might wanna try to do better at your job." She noted as the doors closed. She knew he heard every word she said.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 am
Lisa kicked a stone a she walked through the carpark, her bag slung over one shoulder. As she neared the gates, she remembered that she had left her skateoard in her locker. She swore and turned around. Students looked at her, muttering about her cursing to eachother. She entered the combination into her lock but when she pulled, it wouldn't open. Annoyed she slammed her fist into the locker door, regretting it soon after. Lisa held her hand, trying to sooth the pain before entering the combo again.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff