Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:56 am
Yuna smiled at Lee and moved an arm around his waist as they walked. "Well...I'd say we forget it..but I'm afraid I can't...you know...it was my first time after all...and you will always be my first time." she smiled up at him a little, not being very tall she had to look up to face both Kay and Lee. They arrived at her house "But let's not mention anything to Kay yet...we finally got it all fixed so far..so let's wait..." she leaned up and kissed his cheek again. "Come on, let us get my stuff together." she smiled and walked into the house with him. Her 'family' welcomed her home. "Hey....mom...." you could see it was hard for her to call her mom "I'm moving in with Lee today...it's about time I stand on my own legs, almost." her mom just nodded, understanding, actually never liked having her in the house anyway. Yuna followed Lee into her room and pushed him over to her drawer "Just take all my bra's and panties, I'll take my dresses and shoes and such okay?" she smiled back at him, teasing him again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:02 am
"It's not like I haven't seen them before..." He said with a devious grin then thought better of it. "Perhaps it's best to not make jokes about it either..." He said with a frown. "Don't worry, we'll tell Kay eventually, but when it won't matter any more." He said confidently as though he had everything all planned out. He grabbed a sack he had with him and started putting the clothes and shoes into it. "Anything else you have that we need to take, or is it just clothes?"  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 am
Yuna laughed a little and looked over at him "You are so naughty." she giggled and took out three kimonos, that was all she had, her 'family' wasn't exactly rich or anything. She looked over at Lee again "Well, if you just take my underwear in that sack, I'll take my three kimonos here and then take my blanket and pillow myself too. Then I think that should be it." she smiled a little "Oh wait, my diary." she smiled and grabbed it under her mattress. "I write all kind of stuff in this." she giggled and then grabbed her kimonos again, the blanket and the pillow and looked at Lee "Let's get going hun, we have to get ready for Kay soon, I can't wait to see her again, she really has taken my heart out of me." she smiled and blushed a little, kissing Lee's cheek fast "Come on." she smiled and walked out of the house, towards Lee's house.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 am
"I'm coming I'm coming." Lee said playfully as he carried anything and everything Yuna asked him to carry. "You guys really are cute together." He added as they walked the short walk back to Lee's house. "Now I have a second bedroom, but I've just been using it for storage and stuff, so you'll have to sleep in my bed until I get things set up." He said as they were almost at his front door. "I'll be sleeping in the sitting room until then." He added so she wouldn't think that they would be sleeping together in the same bed again. He opened the front door and smiled when he saw Kay in there with snacks and a fresh pot of tea. "Wonderful." He said smiling at her, and dropped the things inside.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 am
Yuna giggled at him and followed him on the short way back. She looked up at him though when he said she should take his bed and he would sleep in the sitting room. She shook her head "Hun, either we both sleep in your bed, no naughty stuff though, or else I sleep in your sitting room, I won't kick you out of your own bed, and you won't get me to change my mind, so you better decide fast what you want." she smiled as she saw Kay inside and dropped her stuff inside, running over to her and flung her arms around her neck again, kissing her softly and lovingly. "Hey wonderful, glad you wanted to come." she smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am
"Don't be ridiculous- I am the man in the house, and you are the woman. You shouldn't have to sleep in the sitting room. Besides I don't work all day tomorrow and I can probably get things set up by tomorrow night, so for just one night I will sleep in the sitting room. You want to live here, you follow my rules." He said sternly as he put his foot down. After holding the pose for a few seconds he bent down and grabbed some fresh fruit, popping the pieces into his mouth happily. "You girls are going to kill me you know- I'm going to die of starvation while I try to solve your problems." He said with a laugh to let them know he was just joking.
Kay hugged Yuna tightly, glad that she was back. "You know, I'm glad you're moving into here, this place could really use a woman's touch." She said with a wink.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 am
Yuna smirked at kissed Kay's lips softly again. "Well, I think I should help him clean up a little." she giggled and sat down on a cushion next to Kay and looked up at Lee. "Well, then start eating silly!" she giggled and took a tea cup and poured herself some tea and then looked at Kay again leaning over and whispered "But what exactly do you mean with a woman's touch?" she asked with a giggle, making sure that Lee couldn't hear it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 am
Lee dug into the food, stuffing his face so quickly he stopped paying any attention to the girls.
"I mean, we need to find him a wife- who knows how long it's been since he's had a woman in his bed. I know I haven't heard him talk about any in years." Kay said jokingly as she poured some tea for herself and took a sip.
Lee looked up at those words, and looked at Kay with a scowl on his face. "My love life has nothing to do with you, so I don't bother sharing it. And don't worry, it hasn't been years." He said with a cheeky grin as he went back to stuffing his face.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am
Yuna was silent for a moment, and then got an idea, that she maybe didn't have to tell her about what they did last night. She leaned up to Kay's ear again and whispered "Shouldn't I..you know, take care of him tonight, as payment?" she asked, making sure he didn't hear it "I mean, he helped us so much, and all that, so why don't I give him something he haven't gotten in a long time?" she whispered with a slight smile "Don't worry, there's no feelings like that in it, just want to repay him nicely." she giggled and kissed Kay's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 am
"I'll be right back, besides, it looks like you two want to catch up and you don't need me here bothering you. I'll be back in an hour or so." Lee said as he grabbed the last couple pieces of the fruit he was eating and left the house, closing the door silently behind them.
"Oh, I don't know Yuna... wouldn't that make things more complicated? How do you even know he'd do that with you? And further more- why you? Don't I have needs as well?" She asked playfully almost not wanting to take this seriously. She didn't understand why Yuna would come up with that idea and think it a good one, and she hoped that Yuna was just joking.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am
Yuna looked at Lee and waved too her and then returned her eyes too Kay. "Well, it was your suggestion that he could need a woman's 'touch' right? And now I'm just coming out with ideas, and I just thought that since I lived here, I might be able to, you know, get him off." she giggled a little "But you can too if you want." she smiled a little and kissed her cheek "But we can also just drop the subject, but to be honest, I doubt we will find anyone here in the village for him...that's more the reason to why I thought we should give him something special for helping us out, but if you don't like it, we won't do it okay hun?" she kissed her cheek again. "And about your needs, aren't I supposed to take care of those?" she asked playfully and giggled again, returning to her own cushion again and grabbed her tea cup, taking a sip of it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 am
"Yes, you are, and I you, so I just don't understand why you want him to." Kay said hoping that what she just said actually made sense. "But you're right, we should drop it for now, and perhaps ask him about it later- just to see what he thinks about it." Kay said sipping at her tea as well, then setting it down so she could grab a snack. "And by 'woman's touch' I simply meant that this house is so boring and plain. It needs some decorating, and- you know, personality."  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 am
Yuna nodded slightly, decided it probably was best to just drop it. She looked over at her after a couple of minutes and smiled again softly "I have been thinking a lot about us the last couple of days..." she said softly. "I know we had a kind of argument, but it didn't change anything in my opinion, it just made it all that much better." she smiled a little "I mean, it gave us time to think and act and such, so maybe it wasn't so bad after all." she grabbed one of Kay's hand in her own and held it softly "I'm just glad we are together now."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 am
"I admit, I wouldn't want to do those days over again, but I would if it meant that we would be together afterward." Kay said happily as she kissed Yuna on her nose. "And you know what? Living here means that you actually live closer to me!" Kay said stupidly excited at such a trivial thing. "But enough about the past- what do you want to do tomorrow while Lee sets up your room?"  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:16 am
Yuna giggled at Kay's kiss on her nose and shrugged her shoulder slightly "I don't know what I want to do tomorrow, I guess we should go train...but...right now, I don't really feel like that, I mean, the way I used the daggers, I could probably live through a fight pretty well, in my opinion anyway, so I don't see why I should change that right now, though what we could do was going into disguise and go look at how the capital are doing. It's been years since I was there the last time, I know those bastards are hiding there, so it might be a good idea to get to see the new surroundings, that way we can train in how to get around in those surroundings, don't you think?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff