Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 pm
"Well, I'm still not telling." Leera mused, ignoring the fact that his hand was on her cheek. She just smiled, shaking her head and looking at him, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:02 pm
"Aww...come on." he said pressing his forehead to hers. "Please?" he usually never acted like this, so this would probably be the first and the last time she saw him like this.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:06 pm
Leera let out a quiet laugh, grinning before shaking her head, her way of saying that she wouldn't be telling him anytime soon. "Nope." She mused, watching him carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:10 pm
He slowly pulled away from her. "Fine." he said, he wouldn't try to figure out what it was.....she would tell him after a while, or at least he hoped she would.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:12 pm
Leera just laughed, somewhat glad that he'd already given up, though she would end up telling him some other time. She knew it bugged him, that he wanted to know what was on her mind. "Eurgh.. I'm thinking the dog knows there might be something between us.. Like there's a relationship about to start..." Leera muttered, looking away, fearing his reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:31 pm
His eyes widened a little bit as he looked over at her again. The tips of his fingers touched the back of her neck as his other hand went to her cheek again. Janus slowly turned her head towards his.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:33 pm
Feeling his fingertips against the back of her neck, Leera's eyes widened, she wasn't sure what his intentions were, but they scared her. She looked at him, slightly worried about his reaction to what she had just said, not knowing what to expect.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:42 pm
Seeing the fear in her eyes, he quickly pulled away. If she was afraid of him, things would never work out. He got up and walked into the rain, leaving her there. Janus didn't want her to fear him. Shaking his head he kept walking, letting the rain soak him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 pm
Leera watched him go, quickly sending Einstein out after him before standing and running out into the rain. She followed his footsteps, finally spotting him, her eyes holding sadness and unshed tears. She didn't want him upset with her, she just wasn't used to people being kind when she expressed her thoughts and feelings on things. She finally caught up to him, out of breath, stopping in front of him, looking up at him with a pained expression. "Don't... I didn't mean to... Just... People usually hurt me or do whatever they can to lower my esteem when I tell my thoughts or feelings.. Please.. Don't go..." She pleaded, not caring how pathetic she felt. Though she wasn't supposed to, Leera did have feelings for him, strong feelings that she wouldn't let go of.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 pm
He saw the dog run up to him as he kept walking, soon hearing Leera catchign up to him. He stopped when she was in front of him, listening to her speak. Janus saw that she was in pain, which made him feel horrible. He had hurt her. He carefully hugged her, looking down at her. "I stay as long as you want me to." he whispered in her ear. Janus wanted to make her feel better. He wasn't good with dealing with things like this, but he hoped that he didn't screw up. Lowering his head, he let his lips linger on hers, before softly kissing her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:05 pm
Leera kissed him back, enveloping him in a tight hug, glad that he wasn't leaving her. She felt like crap for upsetting him, she hadn't meant to, it was just the fact that she wasn't used to kindness from anyone. "I'm so sorry.." She whimpered after pulling away, lowering her head. Einstein headed back to the cave, giving the two privacy while she stayed close to him, the rain coming down on them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:08 pm
He tightened his grip on her as well, but not too much, so she was still comfortable. "It's fine." he said looking at her before loosening his grip. "We should head back before you catch a cold." he said, smiling as he started to walk, making sure that she stayed by his side. Janus had meant what he said.....he knew that other men could say the same thing but never actually mean it.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:14 pm
Leera stayed by his side closely, trying to keep warm, the cold rain making her teeth chatter. Her lips were starting to turn blue from the cold, the rain affecting her. "A-and you're worried about me instead of yourself... W-why?!" She asked, giving a weak smile though her teeth were chattering.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:16 pm
He put his arm around her, trying to keep her warm. "You'll figure it out someday." he said, picking up his pace not wanting to keep her out here any longer than needed. Janus looked over at her, seeing that she was cold. He would give her some dry clothes once they got back.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:31 pm
"Aw? So t-that's how it is...? T-tell?" Leera asked, her teeth still chattering violently. She gave a strong shiver, letting herself be pulled closer to him to keep warm. She reached up and kissed his cheek, smiling as much as she could.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff