Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Nadina smiled. "Well I must say that getting to come along for once is absolutely to much fun...And I was beginning to worry that you were a eunoch dear brother. She moved the horse to let it walk beside Anna. She saw the scar and frowned. "How'd you get that?" she asked.

Anna looked down at the pheonix branded into her skin. "Oh...um...I've always had it," she mused with a shrug. "Nothing to special about it save the shape," she said simply then smiled. "So you're the youngest out of this group."

"I don't care...I am just as good as everybody else but big brother over there wants to think I'm a precocious little thing that can't keep her sense in battle. I nearly beat him once," she smiled. "And he says he let me have the advantage...which is total bull..." She smiled all the same.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:31 pm
"Shall we continue then?" Hiquel turned to the others ignoring what his sister was saying.

"You go ahead, we will keep an eye on you from the shadows, in case anyone tries anything, that way-" Hiquel interrupted Naila "if anyone attacks they will underestimate us, thank you for your help Naila, brothers." With a quick bow he turned and quickly caught up with Anna and Nadina, "now Dina, when did I ever say I didn't think you are too weak to come along, what I did say was that you need to finish you training and graduate first." He gently pulled her sleeve up to reveal a fresh burn that covered her entire forearm in the shape of a tiger, "i am proud of you Dina, though I am sorry that I did not get to see your trial."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:47 pm
"Oh please...I was done so quickly...and I'm just glad I got it out of the way. But they warned me to stop being such a chatterbox because it is distracting. "I don't mind...it still stings a bit but its proof that I'm just like you now. Aren't you proud?" she asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:56 pm
"Of course I am, can I see The other one too?" He smiled at his sister then looked at Anna, "You must be wondering why we would do such a thing to ourselves." He rose his sleeve to show the pearl white lines of a tiger shaped scar.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:08 pm
"Yes...Just a bit...did you guys personally inflict those burns on you?" she asked.

Nadina smiled. "Part of graduating....it isn't to bad. Probably why we have such high pain tolerances...oh Hiquel you'll never guess. One of the trainees cut off two of his fingers and didn't even flinch."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:17 pm
"Please tell me he didn't do it on purpose." He lifts his other sleeve to show a dragon scar. "Anna we do this to show that we have trained our mind to ignore pain and discomfort, that we have trained our bodies to overcome any obstacle, and our will to never let go of something important to us, no matter how difficult it may become."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:20 pm
"Of course he didn't do it on purpose. But the fact that he didn't even flinch shows he's definitely about to graduate," Nadina mused

Anna nodded. "I understand. I didn't know people did that. So its basically like meditation...zoning your feeling of pain so you can better your fighting?" she asked. "Like without the distraction of it..." Her own scar gave a painful searing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:41 pm
"More or less. Let me guess Dina, was it during spear practice?" He noticed Anna flinch, "Is your bruise still bothering you?"  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:41 am
Anna gave another soft groan. "No...not the bruise...my scar. It likes to burn every now and then but this morning its really afire," she mused. "Its fine though. I'm sure it'll wear off in a little bit. I can handle it..."

Nadina looked at it. "If I am thinking correctly there is a reason behind that. Brother you remember when we were told about the logosh. The rare race of lycans?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 am
Hiquel blushed slightly, "I remember the name but little more, I was recovering from a broken leg then I think, the whole first week is a little hazy, So what is it?"  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:18 am
Nadina sighed then looked at Anna. "Do you have any idea?" she asked.

Anna shook her head.

"Well they are this rare race of shapeshifters. They have their human form, animal form and bird form. I think you are one...whe's you're eighteenth birthday?" she asked.

"T..tomorrow," she admitted.

"And its burning?" she asked.

"Yes..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:28 am
Hiquel frowned "So you mean to tell me that she is going to change into an animal tonight? Or tomorrow night." He paused and moved the the other side of the girls, closer to Anna, "If you want I think Arilafti can relieve that burning of your scar with his acupressure."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:42 am
Nadina shook her head. "No it doesn't work like that. She'll just recieve her gift tonight. The body has to be trained to control her changing forms much like a normal shapeshifter. she's just going to get that whole mind reading, or seeing the future or whatever gift she gets."

Anna looked at Nadina speechlessly then looked at Hiquel. "No its fine. I'm sure I'll be fine..." she reassured.

"Till the pain that comes with transformation. Nothing could possibly help her with it," Nadina said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:52 am
Hiquel groaned quietly, "How am I supposed to keep you from harm when your own body is going to hurt you?" He looked up suddenly, "Wait mind reading? I am glad we were taught to clear our mind during meditation, I can do so at a moments notice now, so I don't think you will be able to read me Anna, and I wouldn't rely on fortune telling to heavily, after all, by seeing what will happen, changes what will happen, because you know what to do to keep it from happening if you wish to."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:56 am
Nadina gave a soft laugh. "Well there are other gifts too," she mused.

"I'll be fine Hiquel," she reassured even though she was already in a lot of pain. She hid it easily. "Um...how much longer till our next stop?" she asked wanting to get the subject off of her. She'd deal with it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff