Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:13 pm
"can someone at least heal me.....I really need a little help" He called out while laughing nervously. His eyes then went blank and he went out cold again lying on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:30 pm
Haruka heard him call out, then went running, with the wolves by her side, then she let out a deep sigh and said to herself "back to where i was about an hour ago." and she sat, once again, beside Ryousuke. then again shec said to herself. "i cant do anything.......i cant help him." she then winced and images of other werewolves flashed through her mind "no! i dont want to remember this any more!" she cried out. but the flashback kept going. there was a big forest campsite. just then a big brown werewolf ran through an opening, his arm bleeding. Haruka winced again. "no......no......i didnt kill him. it wasnt my fault my brother died." the flashback, prevailed. wolves were staring at the visitor. "Hunakuro!" a black werewolf said, who was the last outside?! the black wolf asked angerly as he rushed over to help his son. the crowd pinted at Haruka. "you......you murderer. you led those beasts towards us... YOU have doomed your pack! you are dead to us. you killed your brother and me....." gunshots were heard through the quiet night. from all around humans appeared, howls of dying wolves echoed through the camp. Harukas sight went blank. she winced again and she started quietly crying.

(i hope this post wasnt too long.... sweatdrop )  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Axel walked over to Haruka and put his hand on her shoulder. "Haruka, you ok?  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:47 pm
"Oh you have no idea where i can... oh he's out." Piro said as he got up. "Well i guess we better get to a better place than here. Yo, Pooch you want to grab dead man, and Axel you go get angel girl. We're moving locations." he directed to everyone as he pulled his scythe out of his shadow.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:54 pm
"Hey, you're the jerk who tried to pull into the ground!" He said pointing angrily. "What the hell is goin here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:11 pm
"Hold on.. let me make sure he stays alive before we move locations.." she said and placed her palms over Ryousuke. Angelic energy pulsed from her palms and into his body, healing any wounds little by little. "There, now we can move i guess." she said and made her wings disappear.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:12 pm
Haruka howled and two wolves, and two leopards appeared. Haruka stood up and the creatures stood behind her. "what is wrong with your head, Piro.....you are the biggest jerk, and IDIOT i have EVER seen. you just want to pick fights with everyone dont you?" then she turned to Axel "hey, you know when the next full moon is? because by then, i have to leave." and she sat back down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Rekky had a overwhelming urge to pet one of the animals that showed up. "Um, haruka... would one of your friends mind if i pet them...?" She had always been a lover of animals, and with her angelic/demonic power gain, she was still no different.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:30 pm
"no....but just in case, which would you like to pet? so i could tell them to not fret and let you pet them." Haruka responded with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:39 pm
"Haha whichever one is in the best mood." she joked and walked over calmly.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Axel looked into the and then at his wrist for some reason as if he was wearing a watch, which he had not been. "The full moon? Well...seeing as how we just past the first new moon of the month, I'd say...seven days. Haruka is something going to happen on the full moon?" There was worry in Axel's voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:50 pm
She jumped a bit and wide-eyed answered "no....what makes you think that." and she turned her back on him, but it was clear to see her ears fold back. "Rekky, i suggest you pet this one" and she pointed to a white wolf. "her name is Sukaia." she explained.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:53 pm
"Haruka...I'm not an idiot. Something bad is going to happen in seven days." Axel stopped suddenly. "Wait, do werewolves revert back to their original forms each full moon?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:57 pm
Haruka winced, then hung her head. "yes, we dont change into wolves every full moon we change back to our human stage"  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:01 pm
"How is that a bad thing?!" Axel said slightly annoyed. "Are you saying that you hate your human form?"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff