Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:00 pm
Keroth ran back to Karissa, "All right, not only do I know where a club is, but I know the bouncers name and," He pulled a wad of large bills from his pocket, "I got this too." He grinned widely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 pm
User Image
Karissa laughed. "Well, you certainly know how to find out what you want to know." she said. She looked around the streets, and then at Keroth. "Do you explore every night?" she asked. She was willing to give up sleep in order to get some freedom.
User Image  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 pm
He smiled and wrapped his arm around her again, "All night every night, this body does not rest, it does not need to I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm
User Image
Karissa leaned into his hold, resting her head on his shoulder. They walked along the street in silence for a couple minutes. Karissa was listening to the sounds of people having conversations, taxis driving by, footsteps on the side walk, and music coming from some buildings. It was a lot to take in, and Karissa hoped to absorb all of it. "Would you mind having company?" she asked softly.
User Image  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 am
"Not every night, I'm sure you need to sleep every once in awhile, you do need keep up in school too." Keroth paused and looked down an alley, then turned down it, "Though I don't care if you do come along, I enjoy your company, even if I need to walk the streets to have it. Though you do need to spend some time with Alaric too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:01 pm
Karissa nodded. "I'd see Alaric every day. He'd get time with me." she said. She grinned though, feeling like she made a small victory, she got to go along with Keroth sometimes. "You wouldn't have to walk the streets to have my company." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 am
Keroth laughed softly, "So you don't mind flying across the rooftops potentially falling at every jump, no we couldn't do that, sometimes I fall so far that the only way that I survive is that I know how to la...?" He paused again and swore under his breath, "I wasn't paying attention, looks like we have been surrounded, and Alaric is the fighter..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 pm
Karissa's eyes widened as her heart raced. She glanced up at Keroth. "Then wake him up!" she urged.

Karissa's stance switched to a defensive one. Her face wasn't as kind anymore, and it had more of an edge. She glanced around taking in the people surrounding them. "How many do you think there are?" she asked. Her voice wasn't soft and kind anymore, it was aggressive.

((Decided to finally get a personality switch in here. ))  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:42 pm
"Karrisa you ok? You seem... There are 5 behind us and 4 in front. I can help with a few but I'm no where near as good as Alaric... and I don't know how to wake him up." Keroth stood with his back to hers, "We could still run." He gestured to the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Kelly, felt a jolt at the name. Then she remembered, Karissa was here. She went by that name. She pulled herself together. "I am fine. I don't run." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 pm
Keroth shook his head and picked up Karissa, "You may not run but I do, and I'm not leaving you to fight alone." He started scaling the wall closest to them, "Besides, I can smell gun oil coming from the group of 5."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 pm
Kelly began to struggle to try to get out of the guy's hold. She was kicking her feet and swinging her legs, and yelling at him, "I can take a few bullets, I'm a tough gal." she snarled. She hated how people assumed she couldn't fight her own battles. She moved a certain way and was satisfied when she felt the hold falter. She began slipping, and then noticed she was falling..

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 pm
"Stop your wiggling will yo- s**t!" Keroth felt her slip from his grasp and let go of the wall with his hand so he fell backward, then pushed of with his feet so that he caught her in mid air, then pulled her into a flip and landed on his feet with her in front of himself, he bounced into a roll to take the fall and was on his feet climbing the other wall with her sling over his shoulder, "God damn it girl! What the hell were you thinking!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 pm
Kelly sighed, rolling her eyes when the guy caught her and continued to flee. "I was thinking that I am a big girl, and I can take care of myself. I don't need some guy to bail me out of trouble." she said in an irritated tone.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:53 pm
Keroth climbed over the edge of the roof just as the group came into sight, "i don't doubt that, but just as courage and cowardice are not the same, courage and recklessness are about as similar." He glared at Karissa, "What the hell happened to you? your not acting like... you changed didn't you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff