Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 pm
It seemed like a tall, dark, hooded figure was following Rina. Not everyone could see it though, most likely no one could. Rina was looking down at the cement as she kept walking, not realizing that someone was behind her. The figure had long, sleek, black wings that were folded against its back. He had been her shadow for a long time.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime grim reaper/blacksatanstalion/death-1-1.jpg?o=26
((this is what he looks like))
((sorry it took me a while to post. Oh, if you want I could join your other roleplay if no one joins....just wondering because some people don't like doing different roleplays with the same person.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am
Xavier sighed, grabbing the things and leaving the store, spotting Rina as she walked by. He had paid extra, and he'd come back a week later just to make sure that things had been improved, otherwise, he'd be letting the authorities know. Just to be ready to back up his deal, he took a picture of his puppy and smiled, putting the pup in his car. "Rina! You need a ride?" He called out to her, still putting things in his car as he watched her.

((It's okay, and yeah. I don't mind RPing with the same person.. It's fun sometimes.))  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 pm
Rina jerked her head up when she heard her name called and turned around. For a split second she saw what had been standing right behind her, making her take a few steps back and lean against the wall. She had no idea what it was, things like that weren't even supposed to be alive. Maybe she was just seeing things. Shaking her head she recovered a little and looked over at Xavier. From the shock she had completely forgotten what he had asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 pm
"So! You want a ride or not? I'm heading shopping." Xavier chimed, wondering why she looked so freaked out. He rose a brow, waiting for an answer, also trying to figure out what had scared her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:45 pm
She walked over to him, still a little out of it. "Yeah...that would be nice." Rina said finally reaching the car. She couldn't help but think about what she had just seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm
"Are you okay? You don't look too well.." Xavier murmured, moving the puppy to the back seat so that she could sit down without a problem. He watched her, getting in on his side and waiting to see if she wanted to go home or if she wanted to go shopping with him.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm
For once she didn't want to be alone. She didn't know what she would do if she saw....that ...thing again. "Yeah...just..nevermind." she sighed before looking up at him. "Do you mind if I go with you?" Rina asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:15 pm
"No, not at all.. Are you wanting anything?" Xavier smiled, pulling out and heading off to the local mall. He knew something was bugging her, even possibly had her nerves on end. Though he didn't know what it was, he wanted to help as much as he could, wanting to be close to her as a friend or more. His puppy barked from the backseat, staring at Rina with his head tilted in an adorable fashion.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm
Rina turned her head to the back as she heard a bark. She smiled when she saw the puppy. "Um...not really. Is that puppy your's?" she asked him, not taking her eyes off of it. Rina reached her hand out to pet it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:26 pm
Xavier looked back at his pup, smiling slightly at the sight of him, glad that he seemed to be friendly so far, no matter how he'd been treated in the shop. "Yeah, I just bought him.. I'm probably gonna report the shop for mistreatment of animals.. He was the skinniest so I went ahead and got him." Xavier replied, watching the pup jump to her hand eagerly in an attempt to get more attention.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm
Rina gently picked the puppy up and set him in her lap. "He's nice. Does he have a name?" she asked, still smiling. She knew it would probably be better if she didn't get attached to anything but she couldn't help liking this puppy. Rina kept petting it as she glanced over at Xavier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Xavier smiled, taking a single glance over at the both of them to see the puppy sitting in her lap, wagging it's tail. "No.. I haven't thought of a name for him yet... Maybe Copper would be a good name though.. You have any suggestions?" He asked, still driving. Xavier tried to focus on the road, also wondering how he would leave the pup in the car without getting in trouble, he'd take it into the mall with him, no matter what people said.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:44 pm
"I'm no good at naming things but Copper sounds good." she said, looking back down at the puppy. She could feel it's ribs which made her smile go away. She was determined to make sure that this puppy wouldn't die now. "Maybe we could stop by a pet clinic, to make sure he's alright." Rina said, her voice sounding concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:49 pm
"Yeah.. Do you happen to know where the closest one is? I've never went to one and yeah..." Xavier muttered, frowning. Copper licked at her hand, eager to cheer her back up, knowing that his condition slightly upset her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 pm
She smiled when Copper licked her hand, petting him again. "There is one next to the mall. I can show you were it is." Rina said as she looked at the road ahead.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff