Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm
Goldenpaw stepped forward, "Don't worry Crystalstar, I will protect you and your kits with my life." She mewed sternly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 am
Honeyheart snapped out of his thoughts.
"i think we can negotiate something non-violently"  

Sir naphalatha

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm
Drippingpaw stayed out of the fight sniffin and trying to hear if her clan members were getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 pm
Bearclaw flicked her tail. Not that MoonClan deserves it, but that way would work best She turned to Crystalstar. "It's worth a shot."

~.~.~

Recklessly, Windwhip charged into camp. She knew it was stupid to behave like this- but she needed to talk to Honeyheart. She pushed Bearclaw aside, "Honeyheart!" her voice was full of relief. "Hey!" Bearclaw hissed, her fur fluffed up.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:12 am
((Demonpuppy, we aren't fighting just to let you know.))

Goldenpaw's fur bristled, "What gives you right to come on our territory and shoves us around!" She spat as she stepped towards Whindwhip.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Despite himself, Honeyheart began to laugh.
he turned to Bearclaw, "sorry about her. she can be a little squirlle-brained at times."
he turned towrds Windwhip, "what is it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meanwhile, Barkleaf confidently approches Crystalstar.
"Your Snowclans leader right? we mean no harm, we were just trying to find Honeyheart. but if you do attack us, then i hope your medicine cat can handle dozens of injured cats."  

Sir naphalatha

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:02 pm
Crystalstar hissed at the WoodClan cat, but kept her claws sheathed. "Take your deputy and go." She faced Honeyheart, "I thank you for trying to help, but this is SnowClan's problem, not WoodClan's."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 pm
Goldenpaw flexed her claws and watched the WoodClan cats with glaring eyes. "Crystalstar, we should get going."  

ch3shire_c4t

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:52 am
Drippingpaw sat at the side listening to the two clans talk. 'Im a mebicean cat i should know how to help my clan more in these situations' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm
"What is it? What is it? I thought you were dead! What do you mean what is it? And you call me squirrle-brained- look at you! You could've died there, Honeyheart!" She sounded angry, but her eyes sparkled with releif and joy.

~.~.~

"I can tell." Bearclaw muttered under breath.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm
Barkleaf started walking towards Snowclans old territory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing Barkleaf?" Honeyheart said padding after him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 pm
"Crystalstar dosen't want us here. so i'm going to confront Patchstar myself." Barkleaf explained.
"Well you WERE rude to her. go apologize right now."
"I've been up a tree most of my life-"
"Quit making excuses! you COULD have started a war between Woodclan and Snowclan."
Defeated, Barkleaf padded back to Crystalstar.
"Sorry about that. we may not be on friendly terms after this. and i do mean what i said, don't mess with Woodclan. and i never said that you were going to mess with Woodclan.Though i do want to tell you i didn't mean to cause trouble."

Sir naphalatha

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm
Crystalstar nodded, "You'd better be heading home." She turned to Bearclaw.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm
((Wait- is Crystalstar talking to Barkleaf or Bearclaw?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 pm
((I think Barkleaf))

Goldenpaw kneaded the ground impatiently, she longed to just go back to her old den and have a long sleep. Her tail swished back and forth, leaving a mark in the snow. Her gazed flicked between Crystalstar and Bearclaw. She turned to face the WoodClan intruders, "You heard her, leave." She growled. She didn't like the fact that the WoodClan cats were on her territory, it made her feel weak.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff