Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:50 pm
"Okay. Everyone's here I think. Let's go." Katie runs out and stuns one of the goons and sees Tabby shooting spells left and right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 pm
"Guys! Over here!" Tabby screams shooting a stunning spell at one of the goons.  

Tabby507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 pm
*starts to stir a bit after being hit with tabby's spell a while ago*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:54 am
Kitty joined Katie and Tabby, shooting Stunning spells and jinxes at the goons. "What are they even after?! Protego!" cried Kitty, deflecting a hex away from herself.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 pm
Stupefy!

*The spell hit one square in the chest*

Stupefy!

I really don't have a clue what they're after Kitty! Ask Katie!

Protego!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:58 pm
"Lockhart maybe?" Taby screamed helplessly as one of the goons shot a curse at her that barely missed her  

Tabby507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 pm
Ashley decides to go to hogmead for some candy and sees a bunch of her friends shooting off spells at these wierd looking creatures. One runs up to her and she shouts "Stupify" and looks over to james, tabby, katie and kitty with one of those "What is going on " sort of looks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:10 pm
"STUPEFY!!!!!" Katie screeches, and stuns one of the goons, knocking him out. "Avis! Oppungo!!!" she yells and a flock of birds exits her wand, heading for a big man. "I don't know!" Katie says. "Probably Lockhart, though I don't see how he's useful in his conditon."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:48 pm
*stands up grogily*
"wh.. wha... whats going on " james says as he sees all the comotion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:00 pm
"Protego!" Katie yells, as a goon tries to curse James. Her spell blocks it. "Draw your wand James. They're everywhere!"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 pm
*draws my wand seeing lots of curses flying around me*
"Protego!" james yells just as katie was about to get hit with a curse for leaving her self open while protecting me
*picks up book that fell from my robes*
"hey all we should use this to get out of here it leads to the forgotten chamber i never returned it after i spent some time in my home forest after finding out that lock hart was hiding here" james says through random spells that miss most of the opponents

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:34 am
"And leave these guys to attack Hogsmeade? Or try to follow us through the portal or something?" asked Kitty worriedly while she shot Stunning Spells and various jinxes at the bad guys, a few of them hitting their marks.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 pm
Katie, distracted by what Kitty was saying, says,"Expellimellius!" in stead of the disarming spell. The jet of red light strikes her target, making his clothes spontaneously combust. Katie tries to refrain from laughter and then stuns the man. "Oops," she giggles. She wonders if she can scare them off. "Expulso!" she says, aiming at tree beside a group of the men. It explodes, sending the men flying. Katie, who is now standing back to back with Tabby, says, "I think I find this a little too entertaining."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:53 pm
Ashley draws her wand and shouts some spells "I think i may have chosen the wrong time to stock up on my candy huh?" A goon tries to hit her with a spell "Protego!"  

Lorrieta

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:12 pm
"well maybe a couple of us should go so we can inform the staff about whats happening other wise we may die fighting these guys cause it seems like thers so many and we still dont know exactly what their after "
james says in between random spells that do little mor e than distract the oncoming bad guys/badgirls((no one ever said they were all males some of them can be females as well))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff