Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:33 pm
"hahaha I of course love it. So I will leave that to you but I really like this and would hope to be this close to you forever"Looked into the beautiful nightsky holding her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:22 pm
she gently layed her head on his chest and looked up at the sky as well purring in response  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:54 am
the demon-man closed his eyes and hold her close while whispering nice things into her ears."I love it so much..."With a big smile across his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:17 pm
she smiled and kept purring nuzzling up to him soon falling asleep for a moment  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TacoGirl133

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:29 am
"There ya go Winter." said the the student government representitive as she handed a stack of papers to Winter. "Please have all the papers filled out by tommarow, and next time, please arrive at a reasonable time ...*sigh* anyways, your dorm is #10, shouldnt be too hard to get to by yourself." *Winter gives the student a blank stare* "....anyway, your lucky you got in halfway through the year, so please, be on your best behavior, Im going to sleep." *she walks away*

"But where is dorm 10?? sweatdrop i guess ill find it sooner or later."....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:32 am
Hugging her close Zeramir found himself sleeping below the moon and the stars.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:52 pm
when morning came around yuriko woke up and sat up then leaned back down and gently kissed him on the cheek before stretching she then stood up and went to a tree and took an apple from it and sat back down and started to eat it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:58 am
"Morning my lady"said gatting up and strugling to open his eyes to get used to the light while he was stretching and kissed yurikos cheek then put a arm around her."This may come as a really dumb question but...would you want to come swimming with me today?^^"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:52 pm
as soon as she heard the word swimming she perked right up and smiled at him "of course! i love swimming" she said smiling again  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:11 am
That is perfect, although a bit strange in a cat girl, but hey thats great!" Said happy kissing her. "Let us go"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:13 pm
"yeah, i get that alot" she said smiling standing up and following him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:37 am
The couple get to a huge and beautiful lake that shines with the light of the sun, a huge tree with plenty of shady is located besides it. Zeramirs takes yurikos hand and comes closer to the lake and then looks into her eyes."Well...lets go"Smiles at her, caressing her face.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:37 pm
"ok" she smiles then kisses him on the cheek before she dives into the water coming back up and smoothing down her now wet hair and smiling at him again  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:11 am
Zeramir jumps flawlessly into the water and as his body entered the water his clothes dissapeared. As he went up into the surface again shorts were the only item of clothing he was using. The mage hugged Yuriko from behind and gave her a kiss on her neck caressing her stomach with his hands.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:22 pm
yuriko jumped a little then started giggling as she turned around wrapping her arms around zeramirs neck she kissed him  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff