Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Prince of Tennis Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm
An hour later Isa arrived at the Tennis match away from the other people and sat with one hand on the fence she was 'watching' the people play.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:35 pm
In a flash, she was ready.
"Shall we take the limo, ma'am?"
"What?! No! Not to a tennis match! Take the normal-looking car."
Hovis went to the garage and started up the car. Akari walked outside.
"C'mon, Syria. We'll take this car," she said, walking over to the car and opening the door.

((If you were wondering, the car looks like this: User Image
Just a random green car I found on Photobucket. It looks nice, though))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:37 pm
((nice car, but ugly color. no offense...))

"Nice car!" Syria said, then got into the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Isa sat 'watching' the match. "if only i could see what you do" she murmured.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:42 pm
((That's ok. It's not mine, anyway. Just looking for a random green car))

Hovis drove near where the tennis match was, then was ordered to stop by Akari.
"We can walk from here, Hovis."
"Of course, ma'am. I will be back in a few hours. Call me if it gets done early."
"M'kay." Akari got out. When both were out and Hovis drove away, they walked a short distance to the tennis courts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm
Syria walked with Akari to the tennis court. When they got there, Syria looked around. "So where is Fuji?" she asked Akari.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 am
Isa turned her head when she heard a 'meow' and a cat came up to her "sina you followed me here?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:30 am
Syria looked around for Fuji, but saw a girl and a cat. "Whats a cat doing at a tennis match?" Syria asked herself. Then she faced Akari. "Stay here. You can look for Fuji. I just want to see something," Syria said, then ran over to Isa. "Hey. I'm Syria. Who are you?" Syria asked the new girl.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:23 pm
Isa Quickly lowered her head so Syria wouldn't notice she was blind "oh ummm.....im Isa" she said, then so she wouldn't look blind she said "i like your hair."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm
"Why would I look for...Ugh. I knew I should've never said that..." she said annoyed, walking over towards Syria. She noticed Isa and the cat.
"Hello! Aww, I like your cat, she's cute! Hey Syria, is this a friend of yours?" she asked Syria about Isa.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 am
"Sina was supposed to stay at home." She said slowly with her head still facing the ground "im Isa, i guess i just met Syria." then she quickly said "i like your......umm........shoes" Great! i blew it, i bet she knows im blind now! She thought  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 pm
((Think again! Akari can be oblivious to obvious things))

"Wow, thanks! That's nice of you. I like your shoes, too," Akari said kindly, oblivious to the fact that Isa was blind.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 am
...she's being nice to me or she really doesn't know! now's a time to make a real friend "Want to be friends?" She asked the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm
"Sure..." Syria said. Then she thought of something. She is staring at the ground... not Akari's shoes... she couldn't have seen them... i wonder.... Syria thought.  

Feathertail14

ThatOneShipperGirl

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:49 am
((Her shoes were on the ground she was looking at them but not really 'looking' at them. get it? i am Dewpool's friend in real life, she won't be on so she told me to send the message.))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff