Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:01 pm
"Chikorita!" "Oh, and this is my friend, Chikorita!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:04 pm
"Nice to meet you I'm Edward and this is my Gible."Edward said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:16 pm
"Cool. So, did you get your schedule yet?" "I am going to be a ranger, but I still have to take a lot of other classes.."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 pm
"Not yet I still need to go the boys dorm,"Edward anwsered.Then all of a sudden Gible jumped on top of Edward."No fair Gible I wasn't ready!"Edward said laughing.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:25 pm
*starts to lagh again* "Well, nice meeting you, I have to get unpacked and stuff. Maybe I'll see you in class tomarrow. Bye!" Krissi walked off to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 pm
Emili fell to the ground and fainted, with a fever. "vap vap!" Vaporeon ran up to Emili and used water gun gently on her face and cried "vap vap vap!!!!"
(traslate: someone help me Emili!)  

Currently Dead Account

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:29 pm
When she got to her room, chikorita jumped on the bed, and fell asleep faster than you could say Pokemon. "Chikki,"Krissi said, calling her nickname. "Ihave to unpack, move over." she pushed her pokemon onto the pillow. Than she unpacked her clothes, took a long shower, got her things ready for tomarrow, and slip[ped off to a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 pm
Edward heard someone fall behind him and turned in see Emili on the ground.He quickly got out of the pool and ran over to where she lay on the ground."Hey wake up,please wake up!"Edward said shaking Emili.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 pm
(btw, she moved Chikorita over b4 slepping!)

Ami ran over to the little girl. "Wake Up!!! Are you Okay?!"she started shaking her. "Charzard, come on out! Use your wings to air the girl awake."she commanded. Charzard started gently moving his wiings up and down on her face, to get her to wake up. "Come on, wake up!"Ami said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:36 pm
"Come on wake up Emili!"Edward said with worry in his voice.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:38 pm
"Ok I'll take her to the nurse,Gible help me carry her to the nurse."Edward said.Then he and Gible carefully picked up Emili and brought her to the nurse.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:39 pm
"Your names Edward right?" "Well, do you know her?" Charzard still was flapping his wings. "Gyarados, use a water gun on her face, not hard. It's just a small girl." Gyarados used water gun. The girl began to moan. Ami puther hand on her face, and it was hot. "She has a fever."Ami concluded.  

Hunter of Atermis

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:40 pm
((Me and Gible are already taking her to the nurse, go up a bit and read that))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff