Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 pm
"LET GO OF ME STINKY TWOLEG!' I yowled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:57 pm
(i'm going to smack you. . . . . . . . . . . THIRD PERSON!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 am
Trisha walked away to get some more food for Cinderstar. Cinderstar went back into her room. The T.V. had already been turned off. "ok so lets seee. . . this thingy turns it on." Cinderstar mumbled as she pressed a button. The T.V. flickered on. "What would you doooooooo. . . for a Klondike bar?" The T.V. hummed. Cinderstar stared at it amazed. "The T.V.!!!! The T.V. talked er. . . Sang to me!!!" Cinderstar yelled excited.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:48 pm
Jettail in Human form

http://cat101495.deviantart.com/art/Read-Description-first-136674198

(I didn't draw it, just the eyes...O_O)

Jettail looked around. It all seemed smaller... Jettail looked down and saw...feet. What?! What hapenned?! I'm... I'm... I'm a Twoleg "GAH!!!!" Jettail screamed. Jettail then saw a Twoleg den and saw what looked like Cinderstar in the window... She walks toward it  

I r no angel

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 am
When the nurse walked back into the room she saw Cinderstar staring excitedly at the T.V. "what are you watching?" Cinderstar turned wide eyed. "There's a ton of two-leggers in the box battling!" The nurse put the food down and looked at the T.V. "thats called american foot-ball, haven't you ever played it before?" Cinderstar shook her head quickly. "Why would i want to play that? It looks like the point of the game is to kill each other over that oddly shaped vole!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cat Name: Kindlestar
Human Appearance: *Points at post picture and avatar*
((Not sure if you are still accepting, so let me know okay? ninja ))

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 am
[I couldn't resist looking up pictures that would resemble them and just happened to find some. xD So I thought maybe I could jump into the roleplay too.]

Goldenrain: [x]
Seednose: [x]
Risingkit: [x]
Whitekit: [x]
Springpaw: [x]

[Let me know if they are accepted. ^^]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:36 am
(oh ya u guys are fine! Go ahead and start roleplaying when ever u want ^.^)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:39 pm

((Awesome then. whee ))

Kindlestar woke up, a funny feeling in her front paws. She opened her eyes and noticed that somehow, the grass looked shorter than it had yesterday. She had fallen asleep some ways away from camp due to an expedition she had made to WoodClan. She had heard that Cinderstar had vanished from the camp, and she was worried. No one had heard of a leader vanishing suddenly, and she had not been the only one to do so. Giving a small yawn she licked one of her front paws and spat.

What in StarClan's name? she thought, looking down at her paw and noticing a gloved white paw that looked much like a twoleg paw. She then looked down and noticed that she looked different. Her fur had been replaced by bald orange skin, and she was wearing the funny furs that twolegs had on them. Kindlestar got up and went towards the stream, finding it difficult to stand up.

Gathering some effort, she raised herself on two paws, like she had seen the twolegs do, and walked awkwardly towards the stream, to see what was going on with her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:01 pm
Dewpool Still looked around shocked, she didn't know what to do.

((Dewpool is in this one.))  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Kindlestar looked into the water and gave a yowl of despair and confusion. In her place she had seen a young looking twoleg with flowing orange hair and black markings on her face. However, her ears had remained feline, as black as they had always been. Panic grasped at her.

How can I return to camp like this? she wondered, her ears flattening.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm
(lol)
The nurse laughed. "Your a funny one." She put the tray of food down. "Go ahead and eat up, we'll have the police drop by tomorrow to ask you questions." Cinderstar stared at the food while the nurse left. "police huh?" Cinderstar poked at some sort of slimy stuff, it jiggled a little when she touched it. "Hmmm. . .maybe its there leader?" Cinderstar noticed the meat on the plate. "Bleh! That smells terrible! What type of bird is that?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 pm
Kindlestar got up and sniffed the air. She screwed up her nose when she realized that she couldn't identify smells as well anymore.

"How do twolegs even get around..." she sighed to herself, then looked up at the sky. She decided to look around a little, and maybe she will find out just what exactly was going on.

Maybe I will find the answers I need at twoleg place... Blazewhisper, take care of the Clan for me while I am gone...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Cinderstar sighed and pushed the food away. "There is no way i can eat that." She looked at the window. Cinderstar pushed it to the side. "time to go hunting then i guess." Cinderstar jumped out of the window landing with a thud on the grass outside. "owch!" She mumbled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Goldenrain opened her hazel eyes and found herself staring up at the sky. "That's odd." She murmured. Normally cats lay on their sides, but she was laying on her...back? She rolled over onto her side, seeing two two-leg kits sleeping next her. She yelped, bouncing backwards in shock. The two two-leg kits woke up confused. Their eyes were wide. "Two-leg!" They shrieked together, then looked over at each other and shouted it again. The three sat on the ground staring at each other with horror and confusion. One of the two-leg kits broke the silence.

"Goldenrain, Whitekit, where are you!" He howled, obviously being Risingkit. The other two-legs were confused. "How do you know my name?" The said together, then looking at each other again with shock. Goldenrain crawled over to the ice pool and stared down at her reflection. "I'm a-a-...." Her mouth hung open as her two kits crawled next to her and found themselves surprised as well. Risingkit again broke the silence.

"Cool!" He grinned, staggering to his feet. He had seen how two-legs stood and tried to do the same but had difficulty at first, bu the hang of it quickly. He twirled his hand around playfully and began jumping around. He seemed to be enjoying it while Whitekit and Goldenrain had passed out in the snow.

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff