Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:34 pm
Jet followed her up the stairs. It was almost like she didn't even acknowledge what he had said . . . had he asked too much?

Jet had a thousand different things moving through his mind at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:42 pm
Sage reached the room before Jet. She picked up the mess of blankets and sheets and crawled under them She scooted as close to the wall she could and kept the blanket over her head. The lump on the bed moved up and down with every breath Sage took.
"Um what time is the alarm set to?" A muffled whisper emitted from the lump.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:45 pm
"Uh . . . seven, since that gives me an hour and a half to get ready." He stood by the bed. "So . . . uh . . . "

He looked away shyly, even though he knew Sage couldn't see him from under the covers. He almost regretted the dare. He was uncomfortable, but he wanted to be close to her all night.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm
"So..Uh...What?"

Sage pulled the blankets away from her face and looked at Jet.

"I naturally wake up around sixish cause I have to catch the bus."

She pulled the covers close to her body as she moved on to her side, facing him.

"Thank you for...Saving me earlier..."
She sighed in a calm whisper.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:56 pm
Jet shyly climbed into bed beside her, cautiously, in case he wasn't supposed to. "Oh . . . Uh . . . Don't worry about it, I wouldn't just let you drown." He lay his head on the pillow, looking at the lump in the bed next to him.

"I . . . uh . . . I'm glad you are alright."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:01 pm
"Oh sorry have some blanket!" Sage spread out the blanket so it was over thme. Sage cursed the few inches of gap that was between their bodies. She peered trough the dark at Jets silhouette it was beautiful.

....Hold me...

"Well anyways I had a good time tonight.Did you?"  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:08 pm
Jet nodded in the dark. "I did, very much, thank you."

He waited a few moments, but she didn't close the gap. "Hey . . . I said next to me, not across the bed!" He said in a playful tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 pm
"Oh....Right..."
Sage scooted closer towards the warmth of Jets form.
Once again her face was but an inch way from his. She could feel his breath tickle her cheek. She rested her head on his shoulder.
"That's good...Mmm this is warm."Sage sighed softly.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:22 pm
Jet slowly and unsurely reached around Sage. "This is kinda new for me. But . . . its comfortable." He wrapped his arms around her. "Just wake me when you are, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:30 pm
"Okay then..." she snuggled closer the Jet her arm cradling his head. She breathed in the scent of the soap he used engulfed her senses. It smelled really good.
She liked cuddling, it was amazing and tender. She smiled at him softly.
"Good night Jet."  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:32 pm
"Good night Sage," he said, slowly starting to fall asleep. This was the most comfortable he had ever been, he decided. He wanted to stay that way for ever . . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm
A soft blue light broke through the widow and shined down on the forms of the young boy and girl. the light caused Sage to wake up slowly. To her surprise her body was still entwined with Jet's. Sage admired the sleeping face of Jet, the danger of his gaze was less likely now that he was asleep. He was so handsome. He had soft features and thick eyelashes. After a few moment of staring Sage whispered,

"Jet, Its morning."

Sage sat up, the robe had become partially undone. There was a gap two inches wide from top to bottom. When She stretched, the sleeve of the robe fell off of her shoulder. It rested just above her elbow. Sage fingered the braid that Jet had put in her hair.
"You told me to wake you up. Who get's the shower first?"  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Jet woke slowly, to see Sage sitting there. "You really are pretty . . . " He mumbled . . . half asleep. "He blinked a few times, becoming more awake. "Huh . . . shower? You can take yours first if you want."

He yawned, and curled around where she sat a little. "Im still kinda sleepy, it'll give me a chance to doze off a little longer, if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:05 pm
Sage smiled a light red blush stained her cheeks.
"Um, thanks..."

That was exactly the answer she was looking for. She wanted to shower before he woke up.
"Alright I'll shower first."
She got up and gathered her clean clothes that were laying right outside the door. She liked the way the warm water felt as it hit her skin. She took fifteen minutes in the shower. When she stepped out she dried her whole body, and put on her clothes. Sage wrapped the towel over her hair and brushed her teeth. When she returned Jet was sprawled over the bed his leg's sticking out of the blanket. He looked so adorable. Sage crawled back in bed.

"Okay It's your turn, I'm going to rest my eyes a little. Wake me up when you're done."
Sage curled herself in the bed. the sheets felt nice on her clean skin. . .  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 am
Jet slowly rose out of bed. "Ok . . . I guess I'll take mine now."

He went into the bathroom, but forgot to close the door all the way. His shower took a half hour, the first fifteen minutes he just stood there, trying to wake up. Eventually he washed up and rinsed off. He got out, dried off and got dressed. He fixed his hair, and straightened up. He walked into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed next to Sage turning over and laying his arm on top of her. "Ok, I'm done." It was now seven.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff