Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Madison arched an eyebrow. "Somethings on your mind, care to tell me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:50 am
Marley laughed and shook her head. "Nope. Just wondering why these people are such idiots to go into a place they know they're going to get killed." She shrugged and lay back against the sofa, watching silently.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:13 am
Madison shook his head. "No . . . I know you are lying to me, I can tell when something is on your mind, because you start staring off into space." He turned on the sofa to face her directly. "Its ok, you can tell me anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:22 pm
Marley laughed nervously, and gently patted his leg closest to her. "It's nothing. Really." She smiled reassuringly. "I'm glad you're here." She nodded.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:43 pm
He put his hand on hers. "Come on, I know you are hiding something, your mind has been elsewhere almost all day, and the later it gets, the more your mind is there instead of hear. Its ok, I promise I won't tell, I won't laugh or anything. Trust me, its good to open up once in a while."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 am
Marley chewed on her lip and looked down at his hand on hers. She didn't want to ruin anything by talking. "It's nothing. Really." She muttered, scooching over to the other side of the couch and leaning against the arm rest.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 am
Madison knelt down and lay his arms on the arm rest. "Look, you've already done so much for me, the least I could do is listen . . . " The movie interupted him for a moment with a loud scream and a gunshot. He looked at it for a moment, before turning back. " . . . I just don't want to feel like this whole thing is one sided."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 am
Marley smiled at him and shook her head. "There's nothing to tell. Now watch the movie or we'll watch My Little Pony or something" She threatened playfully, sitting up and watching the movie. She hugged a pillow to her chest, hiding her face when she got frightened  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 am
Madison snuck his arm around her at a particularly suspenseful part, and grabbed her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 pm
Marley's body stiffened a bit as she felt his arm around her. She held her breath slightly, chewing on her lip. She had no idea what was going on. And it was scaring her a bit.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 pm
[[It was supposed to be a startling sudden grab . . . to scare her. >_<]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 am
[[Okk]]

Marley shrieked as he grabbed her shoulder. She flew into his chest, hiding her face and shivering.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:59 am
Madison's eyes widened as she flew into his chest. Not quite the reaction that he had expected. He smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you that much."

He hugged her to his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 am
Marley huffed loudly and peered up at him. She realized she was cuddling into him and blushed brightly before sitting up and hugging her arms around her. "Sorry." She muttered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:37 pm
Madison released her when she sat up. "Oh, don't worry, I don't mind." he gave her a reassuring smile. "Its not like you are an unpleasant person."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff