Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:16 am
"Yes," Mamoru said.
Hitomi started to quickly mutter something in an ancient language, her eyes closed. After a while, she opened her eyes and held up her hand. Suddenly, light engulfed her and the others and they were suddenly gone. They materialized back in the city, right outside their hideout. Exhausted from the magic use, Hitomi sank to her knees.
Sothe picked Hitomi up with little difficulty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru noticed the light. When the light disappeared, the three were gone. "Hm...It seems they've gotten away...again," Mamoru said, hiding his frustration.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 am
Leah frowned when she heard the other three had gotten away "Cowards." she muttered sharply. She then asked the winged boy "You gonna run too?" She asked, not bothering to hide her irritation.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 pm
Daphne looked up. "I wasted meh energy for notin?" she asked pouting. She slowly tried to get up but fell back down again. "Too tired. Meh sleepy." She rubbed her eyes and looked up at Mamoru and Leah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha looked up at the sound of someone outside. She looked to Caleb. "Should I?" she asked, whispering.
Caleb nodded. "I'll watch his royal highness." His eyes locked on Nagi as he moved soundlessly into a more suitable position.
Sam got up and moved to the door. She opened it softly and looked outside, keeping her hair in front of her eyes. "Hitomi. Sothe," she exclaimed, opening the door wider so they could enter. She then saw the other girl and was about to ask when the red eyes caught her attention.
"Sam," Caleb hissed from inside the building.
"Everything is fine. No need to throw a tantrum," she growled back.
Caleb chuckled lightly. "Women these days," he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 am
((Have either of you seen Hero_Nanase? We kinda need her...))

"Sam, this girl helped me escape the castle. Do you think you can tend to her wound while I take Hitomi in?" Sothe asked. Hitomi had fainted in his arms.
Nagi was looking away from Caleb, trying to avoid eye-contact. If I survive this, I am going to get an ear full from my father. If I survive, he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I guess it's back to the castle for us," Mamoru said and picked Daphne up.

((I just realized that I've been replying with Mamoru in blue. XD I'm gonna go fix it.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:54 am
((Lol, I knew something was off and no I haven't seen her.))

Leah looked down at the two soldiers "I think you did an exellent job, in my eyes you had them pretty scared." She told the little soldier "Anyways it wasn't me who made them run away."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 am
Daphne pushed Mamoru away. "Me fine," she stated, soud rather subborn. "Maybe they wen to city." She yawned and looked to Leah. "Who ish you? Meh...ima.." She began to dift of to sleep, curling up in a ball. "Meh Daphne," she mumbled before she began to softly snore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam nodded. "Come. Just ignore the slight rat probably we have," she motioned for the girl to follow her. She lead her through the room, past Nagi. "See? Rat problem."
Caleb looked up. "Maybe we should call Pest Control. What do you think, Prince Charming?" He looked to Nagi, a smile playing at the corner of his lips.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 am
Leah hoped down from the tree, the winged boy was at the back of her mind, she looked at Daphne then the other soldier. "She's a gifted child no doubt, wouldn't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 am
((I would send her a PM, if the last time she got on hadn't been the 16th.))

"Hmph. It's not like I wanna be here. Is this how the Eternal Eyes work? Kidnapping people to use as hostages?" Nagi asked.
"Don't insult them. We are not the same as your 'father.' He's the one that captures Eternal Eyes and forces them to work against their will. If we hadn't captured you, they would have found out where our hideout is," Sothe said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 am
((Oops. I forgot Mamoru. sweatdrop I'll just post with him now. And, while I'm at it, I'll put my new character in here.))

"Yes, she is. Not many children can control one of the elements. Only a few people in the army have powers," Mamoru said.

Arisu sat on a window sill in her private chamber in the castle, her head leaning against the wall. Her sightless red eyes were covered by a black cloth. She appeared to be asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 am
((Hehe, your having a case of writers block today I get it alot, but it is cured swiftly, I has the imaginattion of a 2 year old ^^ oh wow, I need to post as my other two characters, i almost forgot ^///^))

"You dont need powers to be special or a good fighter. But you probably alright know that." She said with a smile

Toya was sitting on his roof top staring at the sky, his arguement hadn't gone well at all, he sighed and continued to stare up.

Saline walked through the town, her fingers tingled from the urge of wanting to train. She thought her flames were the most beutiful shade of blue, Saline continued walking till she got to her home. Her house was small but pretty cozy and had plenty of things for Saline to climb on, it was her personal jungle.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 am
((I have writer's block a lot, too, except mine takes forever to go away.))

"Her powers are but one of the ways she is special. Most children hate the king, blaming him for their suffering. She fights for that same king that most resent. Most side with the Eternal Eyes. Well, most of the Eternal Eyes, anyway. There are some that willingly work for the king," Mamoru said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 am
Leah sighed "Most kids are easy to fool, but there are kids like he"She gesturded to Daphne "Who have a solid opinion and are impossible to waver. Guess that's why earth is her element."

((Drink coffee, it helps me))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:44 am
((Eh. I don't like coffee...

Oh, we have another person. He's going to be playing Annexus now, since I fail at making him evil. XD))

"She is as stubborn as a mountain," Mamoru said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 am
"Cant wait to see what she's like in ten years huh?" She teased

((Working on my third cup! Ohhh tell him to give Annexus an evil laugh XDD))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm
"they've left.....about time"he thought.hmmmm.king or eternal eyes...  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff