Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
A winter full of carnage (Accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm
Lixi was playing with Tex, not really sure of what else there was to do for her at the time. She could smell Sandulf and knew he was outside her door, which made her raise a brow. She got up and walked to the door, opening it to look down at Sandulf with a slightly confused look.

Tex watched from his corner, wondering why his mom was at the door with the strange male. He shrugged and continued playing with his toys, making sure to keep an ear out for his mom if needed.

Theo frowned when the rest of his men didn't come, leaning against the trunk as he thought of something to pass the time. 'Cherries..' He thought, going straight back to Anna's with a impish grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:14 pm
"Rumor has it, that you have had vampires staying here." he said ignoring her question. "And that you've been bitten." he came closer, tightening his grip around his weapons.

Ana looked at him for a second before laughing. "You and all those other cowards should know by now that I hate vampires and would kill myself if I became one, which would never happen since I wouldn't let a single vampire near me." she crossed her arms, glaring at him now. She was somewhat lying, but he shouldn't be able to tell.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:55 am
He had been relaxing, but snapped to attention when Lixi opened up the door. He looked at her and knew what she was going to ask. "November's orders. I think she still feels uneasy."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:26 pm
"Why would she feel uneasy about me and my son staying here? She knows I'm a good fighter.." Lixi muttered, looking down at him, noticing his position. She gave a soft smile and turned to look over at Tex who was watching intently.

Theo sunk into the shadows, not wanting Anna to get into any more trouble, watching just incase the man tried to hurt her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:29 pm
He gave her another long stare before speaking again, taking another step closer. "If we find any other evidence that you've been with those bloodsuckers, I will kill you." he seemed so serious that it made her luagh again.

"All of you are blind idiots that can't see what's right in front of you. I'm not the enemy. Why can't you go find a real vampire and slay it, instead of trying to find more evidence? Besides what you said, is hardly any reason to kill the best hunter around here since all of you are cowards." she came closer this time, slowly making him back out of her home.

"I'll be back." was all he said as he turned around and left. She shut the door behind him and turned her attention to the almost empty bowl of cherries.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Theo stepped out of the shadows and went straight to the bowl of cherries, already digging through it. He sent her an impish grin, snacking down on more cherries.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 pm
She laughed at him. "I never knew a vampire could like something that had nothing to do with blood." Anna grabbed the last cherry before he could take it. "There's more in the fridge." she said, just in case he wanted more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:20 pm
As soon as she had finished telling him the location of the rest of the cherries, Theo had dashed, going straight for more. He got more and looked at her with an innocent grin. "Sorry for hogging the cherries.. They're delicious." He told her with a grin.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm
She took a few more. "It's fine, you're more amusing than watching the clouds pass by." Anna looked over at the window, the sun was barely over the horizon. She took out her knife again and slowly made the metal change it's form. When she was done, it looked like a small dragon that was taking off. Anna frowned a little before putting it back into it's original form.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Theo hugged the bowl of cherries close to him, sitting on the bed post cradling the bowl. He just sat calmly, eating the cherries and watching her with a confused yet curious face.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 pm
Anna looked over at him, wondering why he was still watching her. "Have you never been around humans before?" she asked him, seeing how he was being somewhat protective of the cherries, she went over to him to take some.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 am
"Basically... And no! Get away from my cherries! They're mine! MINE!" He yelled, hopping back but making sure not to drop any of his cherries. He cradled the cherries to him with a crazed look, eating more.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 pm
She looked at him, wondering why he was acting so strange but for some reason it made her laugh. "Who's the crazy one now?" Anna took a step closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm
"You. You're trying to take my cherries! I want them in my tummy!" Theo yelled, jumping back more and cradling them. His face scrunched up in horror as a cherry dropped. He took a big breath then exhaled, then took another big breath and stared down at the cherry. "And that was gonna get eaten... You can have that one now!"  

iSupaScribble

Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces