Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm
Sora looked up at Zen. "why does he... call himself a... dog in the... military?..." Sora managed to ask, tears still streaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm
"Because he thinks that the military controlls him,he thinks that if they find him with me or you then they'll kill us,"Zen explained.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm
Sora thought for a moment. "thats why...." then she looked down. "he's.... he loves me... but he's just.... protecting me...." Sora said, tears slowly stopping. "He does care... he does...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:40 pm
"Yah so don't worry he'll break the leash someday,"Zen said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 pm
Sora clenched her hands into fists. "He is not a dog..." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 am
"It's how he feels though but don't worry he comes here every night so if you want you can talk to him again tonight,"Zen said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:11 am
Sora sighed. "At this rate, i'm not going to be able to sleep again. I think i need to head home. I'll see you later Zen," sora said, getting up. Then she flew off to her house and once inside, went to her room and fell alseep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 am
Zen sighed "Ashi why?" he whispered to himself then flew back to his house.

Ashi stood at his post when the Lieutenant came up to him "Come with me" he said and Ashi followed.They walked into a small room and the Lieutenant looked at Ashi "You left last night,where did you go or let me guess to see your brother?"the Lieutenant said and when Ashi didn't replie the Lieutenant took out a whip and started to whipped Ashi.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:26 pm
((ok you know how sora can 'see' when she is knocked out? she can do that when she is sleeping too))

In her sleep, she saw Ashi in a room with someone else in the military uniform. hm? she thought. When Ashi didn't answer the other demon's question, the demon pulled out a whip and hit Ashi. no... No! I can't believe this! He's getting hurt because of-.... because of me... he... wait... the demon asked about ZEN... not me... is he still.... protecting me?... i can't watch this though! please! let me wake up! Stop this pain! I... I can't watch this!She tried to wake up, but she couldn't, too deep in her sleep. She was forced by her own mind and body to watch Ashi get whipped, over and over again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 am
((YES THANK YOU!!YOU DID EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED YOU TO DO AND MORE!!!!!!!YOU ARE A GENUIS!!!!))

Ashi flinched then looked back up at the Lieutenant "Are you finally ready to talk?" the Lieutenant said with a evil smile. "I'm not ratting out the ony people that care about me even if it means getting beaten,"Ashi said strongly. The Lieutenant was red with fury and pulled the whip back then whipped Ashi in the face leaving a long deep cut "Now go back to your post and this time stay there,"the Lieutenant said and dismissed Ashi.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm
((GASP!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW I WOULD DO THAT?!?!?!? CAN YOU READ MY MIND?!?!?! cuz if you can, thats pretty good cuz i can't even read my OWN mind!... uh..... NO ONE HEARD THAT LAST PAST!!! ninja ))

Sora 'stared' at Ashi in her sleep. the only people... that care about him?... ASHI! ok he is going back to his post. Maybe i can see him... but then he'll just get hurt again... ugh! I gotta try anyways, she thought. Then she finally woke up and left her house. Then flew as fast as she could back to their 'normal' spot where they met.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm
Ashi sighed at his post then looked around If I get caught then I'm going to face the general and really be in for it  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm
Once there, Sora sat down on the ground, staring arcoss the border. i'll stay here as long as i can until he comes. If i have to leave, the first second that i get a chance, i'm coming back... she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm
Ahh screw the General Ashi looked around and when there was no one he flew to the spot and saw Sora  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 pm
Sora saw Ashi flying towards her and got up. She waited for him to get closer before she said anything, just in case another demon was nearby and heard her.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff