Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 am
Seeing as this did the trick, he stopped playing the tune. Though as soon as he stopped, he dropped down to pick up C in his arms, then place her off near Naomi's side.

"Ok, I think I did my part here. I'm afraid I am needed elsewhere. Call out if you need support," the angel instructed, making sure the others were alright before he departed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 am
"Why is it that I never win? Why?" he sobbed. He picked himself off the ground, and took off without another sound.
C followed after him, she really did love him. That left the detective and the former FBI agent alone. Misora's phone rang and she did not seem pleased.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:26 am
"It's Raye. He was worried about me." Naomi told L.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 am
"I'll take you home. Since B is still at large, I'll call you as soon as I hear anything." They left together.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:40 am
"Go AWAY!" Beyond yelled. He knew who was following him without looking.
"What's wrong? What happened to you?"
"Maybe I AM insane. I can't believe what I just did! Or maybe it's this power that isn't as good as I thought. At any rate, you should stay away."
"No, I won't. You just need some rest, I've got your favorite strawberry jam. And maybe something else!" she said with a wink.
Beyond couldn't help but laugh. "You... Fine, but you know I can't stay, the cops are still looking for me. Besides, I've seen L now, so next comes my revenge. He needs to understand how we felt, how we suffered... He needs to appologize."
"So you won't kill him?"
"No, not now. I know I can't." he couldn't believe his words, but he'd had enough. He knew he could never win. Ever. Strange, he'd even grown to like some of the people he'd met that day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 pm
"He's right, without an Astro Pistol to hook it up to, the Blizzard Blaster is only able to do so much." Randy thought as he fired off a few more icy blasts from the Blizzard Blaster, hoping that Murdoc might be able to help him soon.

Meanwhile, as B and C were leaving, Medadrax appeared in front of the two. "You have failed to eliminate the Red Ranger. I do not tolerate failure in my regime, and especially from a human like you. because of this, I shall strip you of the powers you have squandered. You will no longer posess the power of a Draco from this moment forth!" The evil being commanded as he raised his staff and drained B of all the power he had earlier given him.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:38 pm
"I figured you do that. I'm not scared, in fact, the next time we meet, I'll kill you." he said, although he had no idea how he would do so without his powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:51 pm
"Now, to end this." Kiba came down around the ranger, boxing him in and proceeded to wrap his coils around the man, trying squeeze the air out of him.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:30 pm
"We'll see about that. You will bow to me like the rest of the world will when I defeat the Virtual Rangers." Medadrax said as he vanished.

Back on the other side of the park, Kiba began to crush Randy. Randy felt the air escaping his lungs as Kiba tightend his grip on him, unable to fight back as his arms were pinned to his sides. "Uggh, I can't hold on much longer." Randy said to no one in particular but hoping maybe somebody heard him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:36 pm
L was in the limo with Watari having just dropped Misora off, when Raye Penber came out and knocked on my window. he rolled it down just enough to hear him, and be heard by him. "The next time you want to involve Naomi in this s**t, you call me instead! We're going to be married and I won't allow her to risk her life anymore." he said.
"That's fine. I'll call you when I hear anything about Beyond Birthday." L said.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm
"Good. Now you die."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:50 pm
"That'll be the day I die." Beyond said, knowing that he would be heard.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:13 am
"Things are getting pretty bad on earth again. Grandpa's there now. I'd better go." Taro Ryu said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:18 am
"C, we'll have to hold off on what we were going to do, I heard something and it can't be good." he ran off in the direction of the park.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas