Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:43 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"well if she's not going to come then i'm leaving, if you don't come with me then i guess i'll just see you back at the dorm later...." she says while standing up and walking towards the door
"wait...i'm coming just let me get my stuff together first..." he says while starting to gather his stuff
"ok well i'll wait for you outside.." she says while starting to walk out the door  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:47 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"well if she's not going to come then i'm leaving, if you don't come with me then i guess i'll just see you back at the dorm later...." she says while standing up and walking towards the door
"wait...i'm coming just let me get my stuff together first..." he says while starting to gather his stuff
"ok well i'll wait for you outside.." she says while starting to walk out the door
((dark red is for Ms. Yuudai)) "no you don't" she says as she pulls the girls colar and drags her backwards and drops her in her seat "there ya go....you where just going to go get a drink of water and going to come right back weren't you?" she says while leaning down and getting really close to her students face with an evil look on her face  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:51 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
((dark red is for Ms. Yuudai)) "no you don't" she says as she pulls the girls colar and drags her backwards and drops her in her seat "there ya go....you where just going to go get a drink of water and going to come right back weren't you?" she says while leaning down and getting really close to her students face with an evil look on her face
"no actually i was just about to leave" she says while returning the look  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:53 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"oh really?" she says while getting almost infuriated((sp?)) she then sees the guy next to them out of the corner of her eye and notices that he's packing up his stuff so she quickly turns around and points her finger straight in his face and yells "drop it!!!" with an even more evil look on her face  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:55 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"oh really?" she says while getting almost infuriated((sp?)) she then sees the guy next to them out of the corner of her eye and notices that he's packing up his stuff so she quickly turns around and points her finger straight in his face and yells "drop it!!!" with an even more evil look on her face
suddenly drops his bag on the desk and looks at her with wide eyes...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:56 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
suddenly drops his bag on the desk and looks at her with wide eyes...
"good a student that actually listens to what i say.... this should be an interesting year..." she says  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:05 pm
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
*Rin takes a seat in the back of the class still playing with the ball of darkness*
Jake still mesmerized by the ball sits down next to her trying to figure out exactly what it is...
sees him looking at her and sees her playing with a shadow ball and quickly turns around and yells to jake "yo! loser! stop staring at your little girlfriend for a minute to actually listen to what i'm saying!!!! and you!!!! ((talking to rin)) stop playing and pay attention!!!!!! now!!!" she says as she walks to the front of the classroom and up to the whiteboard and writes her name on it in huge letters "this is my name....i am your home room teacher and you will address me as either Ms. Yuudai or Sensei and that is it! i am not your friend! i am not your enemy! i don't even care if you like me that much or not but you will still show me respect!!! no matter what kind of punishment it takes!!! there are no rules in this class except for you do whatever i say when i say to do it and i rule this room so if i don't like something that your doing i can punish you in any way i see fit!!! and so far we're getting off to a pretty good start and in case you have heard of the rumors about me sending one of my students to the hospital and you want to know if it's true?? well the answer is yes!!! and i'm prepared to do it again if i have to!!!!! so don't tick me off!!!!!! now your first assignment is to write me a 5,000 word essay on american literature and it's due by time class ends so you better get started!!!! and don't bother me either!!!!!!" she says while sitting down in her chair ((p.s: the rumor she was talking about was all a big lie that she was telling to scare people a little but she could do it if the school would allow her but unfortunately they won't.........and also she is looking for a husband so if she comes in and she's happy that's because she has a boyfriend at the time but even so if any one ticks her off she can go from happy to super angry in an instant so i would still watch my back if i were you))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:09 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
*Rin takes a seat in the back of the class still playing with the ball of darkness*
Jake still mesmerized by the ball sits down next to her trying to figure out exactly what it is...
sees him looking at her and sees her playing with a shadow ball and quickly turns around and yells to jake "yo! loser! stop staring at your little girlfriend for a minute to actually listen to what i'm saying!!!! and you!!!! ((talking to rin)) stop playing and pay attention!!!!!! now!!!" she says as she walks to the front of the classroom and up to the whiteboard and writes her name on it in huge letters "this is my name....i am your home room teacher and you will address me as either Ms. Yuudai or Sensei and that is it! i am not your friend! i am not your enemy! i don't even care if you like me that much or not but you will still show me respect!!! no matter what kind of punishment it takes!!! there are no rules in this class except for you do whatever i say when i say to do it and i rule this room so if i don't like something that your doing i can punish you in any way i see fit!!! and so far we're getting off to a pretty good start and in case you have heard of the rumors about me sending one of my students to the hospital and you want to know if it's true?? well the answer is yes!!! and i'm prepared to do it again if i have to!!!!! so don't tick me off!!!!!! now your first assignment is to write me a 5,000 word essay on american literature and it's due by time class ends so you better get started!!!! and don't bother me either!!!!!!" she says while sitting down in her chair ((p.s: the rumor she was talking about was all a big lie that she was telling to scare people a little but she could do it if the school would allow her but unfortunately they won't.........and also she is looking for a husband so if she comes in and she's happy that's because she has a boyfriend at the time but even so if any one ticks her off she can go from happy to super angry in an instant so i would still watch my back if i were you))
has a whatever look on her face as she just sits there ignoring her teachers orders  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:55 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
sees him looking at her and sees her playing with a shadow ball and quickly turns around and yells to jake "yo! loser! stop staring at your little girlfriend for a minute to actually listen to what i'm saying!!!! and you!!!! ((talking to rin)) stop playing and pay attention!!!!!! now!!!" she says
WHATEVER OLD HAG *Rin yells as she stands up and hundreds of little balls of the darkness spin around her very fast and she walks out of the classroom and back to her room to move her things to Jake's room. When she gets to her room the balls of darkness fade away* Ok can't forget clothes and Guitar *She says as she grabs the two bags she brought with her and walks down the hall to Jake's room she sets her stuff down and lays on her back on his bed*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:30 pm
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
sees him looking at her and sees her playing with a shadow ball and quickly turns around and yells to jake "yo! loser! stop staring at your little girlfriend for a minute to actually listen to what i'm saying!!!! and you!!!! ((talking to rin)) stop playing and pay attention!!!!!! now!!!" she says
WHATEVER OLD HAG *Rin yells as she stands up and hundreds of little balls of the darkness spin around her very fast and she walks out of the classroom and back to her room to move her things to Jake's room. When she gets to her room the balls of darkness fade away* Ok can't forget clothes and Guitar *She says as she grabs the two bags she brought with her and walks down the hall to Jake's room she sets her stuff down and lays on her back on his bed*
"EXCUSE ME???!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THAT LATER!!!!!!" SHE SAYS ENRAGED  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:31 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
"EXCUSE ME???!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THAT LATER!!!!!!" SHE SAYS ENRAGED
walks out of the classroom after her and follows her and knocks on her door and when rin answers she says "right on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:33 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
walks out of the classroom after her and follows her and knocks on her door and when rin answers she says "right on!"
sits there and watches the girls storm out and then turns to jake and just looks at him trying to figure out what just happened then he looks back at the teacher who has started to calm down a little  

Bloodletting

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:22 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
sits there and watches the girls storm out and then turns to jake and just looks at him trying to figure out what just happened then he looks back at the teacher who has started to calm down a little
"Personally I am feeling slightly odd right now..." he stands up and walks over to the teacher, "I feel strange saying this but your job is not to scold the students here but to teach. I probobly already know at least half of what your gonna say...no I definitly do. So I really don't need to be here but I came anyway. When you find something I don't know then I should pay attention. Till then it would be a nice idea TO TEACH." He smiles and takes his seat again and lies back, "Well come on do something."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:25 pm
*Rin stares at the girl in her doorway* Whatever *she closes the door* well might as well wait for Jake to get back *Rin thinks to herself as she picks up her guitar and starts to play on of the songs by her band*  

Blackrose01111

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces