Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:02 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Ovan took me multiple tries to beat. Wait, would that be volume 2 fight or 3? My friends know I'm obsessed with it because I'll end up going on rants about it. Because it is awesome. Above awesome. Above almighty, even.

It above godly, man, above godly....
We should make a religion for .hack XD EVERY SUNDAY, YOU MUST PLAY ONE OF THE .HACK GAMES. >U
That'd be awesome 8D I'd sign up for that thing ANYTIME.
I really can't remember which fight anymore...I just remember it was an Ovan fight...Damn you Ovan, you're just waaay too strong U<

Well, what type of area was it in? What was the pattern of the battle?
XD .hack probably can't be a religion, it's more like a cult. Mainly because I doubt 1 million people would join :< Sign up? I'd probably lead the .hack revolution! To arms, cosplayers, to arms! Equip your weapons and get your healing potions! Health Clerics, Wavemasters, Shadow Warlocks, prepare your spells! Today there shall be blood shed!
The battle would rage on for as many hours as it took to complete all seven games. The winners would stand on a pile of enemies, flag billowing proudly in the wind. It would be the day the world stood still.
XD

YES. it would. ...I might be able to get a million people to join, if i can get .hack to infect everyone in my school >D
The layout...Umh, i think the area was all white, like that area Aina was in...The creator's room, i think. -bites her lip- Thats about all i remember besides it being an Ovan fight XD

All white room? It was volume three then. Volume two's fight took place in a lost ground, where you had to go through the dungeon, then go through the outer dungeon, and press R1 at the static thing to get there. At least, I think that's how it went. Either that, or there was a save point and a warp point at the end of the dungeon.
The vast majority of my school would totally reject .hack. I was mocked for my liking it. They said they weren't mocking me, but I know they were. I'm not an idiot, unlike them.

XD The majority of my school has never even heard of .hack, man. Its probabaly because most of the kids here are eithe rwannabe gangsters or freaky fashion lovers who wear really skanky tops D: I don't know that many people at my school who play VGs as much as i do...
Well, thats not includiing two of my friends <3 The three of us neard over several different things together~
...Lots of people mock me because i like wearing baggy shirts and not-too-tight-but-not-to-baggy pants....ITS LIKE A HAVE TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER D8  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:32 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Ovan took me multiple tries to beat. Wait, would that be volume 2 fight or 3? My friends know I'm obsessed with it because I'll end up going on rants about it. Because it is awesome. Above awesome. Above almighty, even.

It above godly, man, above godly....
We should make a religion for .hack XD EVERY SUNDAY, YOU MUST PLAY ONE OF THE .HACK GAMES. >U
That'd be awesome 8D I'd sign up for that thing ANYTIME.
I really can't remember which fight anymore...I just remember it was an Ovan fight...Damn you Ovan, you're just waaay too strong U<

XD .hack probably can't be a religion, it's more like a cult. Mainly because I doubt 1 million people would join :< Sign up? I'd probably lead the .hack revolution! To arms, cosplayers, to arms! Equip your weapons and get your healing potions! Health Clerics, Wavemasters, Shadow Warlocks, prepare your spells! Today there shall be blood shed!
The battle would rage on for as many hours as it took to complete all seven games. The winners would stand on a pile of enemies, flag billowing proudly in the wind. It would be the day the world stood still.
XD

YES. it would. ...I might be able to get a million people to join, if i can get .hack to infect everyone in my school >D
The layout...Umh, i think the area was all white, like that area Aina was in...The creator's room, i think. -bites her lip- Thats about all i remember besides it being an Ovan fight XD

All white room? It was volume three then. Volume two's fight took place in a lost ground, where you had to go through the dungeon, then go through the outer dungeon, and press R1 at the static thing to get there. At least, I think that's how it went. Either that, or there was a save point and a warp point at the end of the dungeon.
The vast majority of my school would totally reject .hack. I was mocked for my liking it. They said they weren't mocking me, but I know they were. I'm not an idiot, unlike them.

XD The majority of my school has never even heard of .hack, man. Its probabaly because most of the kids here are eithe rwannabe gangsters or freaky fashion lovers who wear really skanky tops D: I don't know that many people at my school who play VGs as much as i do...
Well, thats not includiing two of my friends <3 The three of us neard over several different things together~
...Lots of people mock me because i like wearing baggy shirts and not-too-tight-but-not-to-baggy pants....ITS LIKE A HAVE TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER D8

Most of the people in my grade at my school wear the same in fashion clothes and talk about similar, idiotic topics. There are people who stray from the norm, and my good friends are among them. I also have more normal friends, though.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD

Most of the people in my grade at my school wear the same in fashion clothes and talk about similar, idiotic topics. There are people who stray from the norm, and my good friends are among them. I also have more normal friends, though.

Theres only a couple of people wo are 'normal' that i'm friends with....
The rest of them mock me every morning and just before school ends.
Its usually behind my back too -_- But i hear them talking about me whenever i pass them D< I have very good hearing....And better eye sight then my 39 year old mom...I even have to wear glasses XD
...An yet i have better eye sight. I mock my mom for that...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD

Its usually behind my back too -_- But i hear them talking about me whenever i pass them D< I have very good hearing....And better eye sight then my 39 year old mom...I even have to wear glasses XD

I think they mock me behind my back. I'm not sure if there's a valid basis for this or if it's just my paranoia...sadly, there's no way to know...  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:48 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

I think they mock me behind my back. I'm not sure if there's a valid basis for this or if it's just my paranoia...sadly, there's no way to know...

Only reason they mock me is because apparently, I'm a 'freak'....
...they shall tremble befor eht emight of .hack....-cackles-
A`course the whole, WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE YOU?! thing might have also cause it XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:16 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

A`course the whole, WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE YOU?! thing might have also cause it XD

XD. I just brought in a book pretty much every day towards the end of the year, carried around a huge pile of books, bought more books than anyone else at the Book Fair, didn't dress like them, acted like myself (XD), and brought in a plastic turtle named The Turtle two days in the entire year! What's so odd about that?! (I can name quite a few things. I'm sure you can, me.)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD. I just brought in a book pretty much every day towards the end of the year, carried around a huge pile of books, bought more books than anyone else at the Book Fair, didn't dress like them, acted like myself (XD), and brought in a plastic turtle named The Turtle two days in the entire year! What's so odd about that?! (I can name quite a few things. I'm sure you can, me.)

XD I've named quite a few things....like my entire plushie collection....-coughs- Anyway! I get more books then anyone at my school does too. But ya know, the only reason people don't buy books anymore is because of...cell phones! D< I don't even have one!
So...yeah~
Everyone in my school runs around, texting people, even if they're right next to you. Only reason i'd text someone is if its about someone's birthday persent and they were standing right next to me XD Then i COULDN'T call someone about it, because they they'd hear, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:35 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD I've named quite a few things....like my entire plushie collection....-coughs- Anyway! I get more books then anyone at my school does too. But ya know, the only reason people don't buy books anymore is because of...cell phones! D< I don't even have one!
So...yeah~
Everyone in my school runs around, texting people, even if they're right next to you. Only reason i'd text someone is if its about someone's birthday persent and they were standing right next to me XD Then i COULDN'T call someone about it, because they they'd hear, right?

I have a cell phone, and yeah, the people in my school are cell phone obsessed, or they don't have one. What's sad is that even if cells didn't exist, they wouldn't read. Because they don't like books. DX How can you not like books?!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Oh god, please... don't get me started in an angry texting rant. I probably wouldn't mind texting all that much if it wasn't for this goddamn chick in my Chemistry class in 10th grade who did nothing but punch away at her cell phone. And she had the nerve to complain that she "didn't get" what's going on in class. Well, sweetie, if you would pay attention...

8|  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 am
fk12
Oh god, please... don't get me started in an angry texting rant. I probably wouldn't mind texting all that much if it wasn't for this goddamn chick in my Chemistry class in 10th grade who did nothing but punch away at her cell phone. And she had the nerve to complain that she "didn't get" what's going on in class. Well, sweetie, if you would pay attention...

8|

That always annoys me so much. Here I am, doing my homework and making at least a bit of an effort to pass the class, and then all of these other people talk during the class, don't pay attention, don't do their homework, and then they have the nerve to complain about the teacher and ask to copy off of me? It's just annoying.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 am
fk12

8|

Yes.
that happens a lot in my school...
Of course, every other person is caught texting, becaus em and my friends give the Teacher a...Gentle nudge towards the texter XD
If they get in trouble for texting, it their own damn fault >I  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

So...yeah~

I have a cell phone, and yeah, the people in my school are cell phone obsessed, or they don't have one. What's sad is that even if cells didn't exist, they wouldn't read. Because they don't like books. DX How can you not like books?!

I have NO idea.
I love books...(I love video game too, but that besides the point)
Kay, So you know the Harry Potter series? I jsut say the sixth movie last week, and wanting to refresh my memory on what happens in the 7th, I went and...'borrowed' my mom's copy.
I'm waiting for the paper back to come out before i get my own.(or buy one form the library :B)
Anyway, I started readin it at like, 5:00 last night, ya know? Well, at like 1:10 AM, I'm done with it.
XD I read waaay too fast...
(of course, the last time i read it was like, 3 years ago :B And i rea dit in a day then, while sharing with my mom.)  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

So...yeah~

I have NO idea.
Kay, So you know the Harry Potter series? I jsut say the sixth movie last week, and wanting to refresh my memory on what happens in the 7th, I went and...'borrowed' my mom's copy.
I'm waiting for the paper back to come out before i get my own.(or buy one form the library :B)
Anyway, I started readin it at like, 5:00 last night, ya know? Well, at like 1:10 AM, I'm done with it.
(of course, the last time i read it was like, 3 years ago :B And i rea dit in a day then, while sharing with my mom.)

The seventh book doesn't seem worth the effort to read so quickly. I've read the first Harry Potter book between 4-5 times, the second 3-4, the third, fourth, and fifth 3 times, the sixth twice, and the seventh once. I love video games as well, just probably less than books. I could live without games, most likely, but if I couldn't read at least a little daily, my sanity would probably go down the drain and then even I could become a violent serial killer (sadly, I can picture that happening :c )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

So...yeah~

I have NO idea.

The seventh book doesn't seem worth the effort to read so quickly. I've read the first Harry Potter book between 4-5 times, the second 3-4, the third, fourth, and fifth 3 times, the sixth twice, and the seventh once. I love video games as well, just probably less than books. I could live without games, most likely, but if I couldn't read at least a little daily, my sanity would probably go down the drain and then even I could become a violent serial killer (sadly, I can picture that happening :c )

For me, that sorta thing is drawing...
I have to doddle or draw somehting every day or I'll dieee....I mean, seriously. And it doesn't help i've compeletly out drawn my whole sketch boook in two months...
It had 80 dang pages, i tell you, 80!  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

So...yeah~

I have NO idea.

For me, that sorta thing is drawing...
I have to doddle or draw somehting every day or I'll dieee....I mean, seriously. And it doesn't help i've compeletly out drawn my whole sketch boook in two months...
It had 80 dang pages, i tell you, 80!

My sister draws a lot. I just do it when inspiration or boredom strike. Which is why I was able to fill my sketchbook (started around November) before the end of the school year. Sure, I ripped a lot of pages out, but it still was quite a bit. I just finished rereading the first Artemis Fowl book today. I started it yesterday and got to page 106. c: I love reading.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff