Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:45 pm
((If its ok with you Talli, we are going to be outside with them))

Snowflake looked up at the moon, then turned to Morgan. "Is that Selene? The moon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm
((Okay- that's fine with me!))

Talli followed Snowflake's gaze, staring silently at the moon. She was still trying to process the fact that she was some child, daughter of the... the moon. She blinked, deep in thought.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:54 pm
Snowflake turned to Talli. "Hey. You ok? Do you need me to do anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Talli shook her head, a light smile playing across her face, "I'm fine... it's just that... it's a lot of information to take in all at once. Maybe I shouldn't take it so logically. Maybe I should just accept it, and leave it at that."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 pm
"Yeah. Just accept it," Snowflake said, then she rubbed against Talli's leg, purring. "All i care is that you are safe. And i'll keep it that way." Then she stood up on her hind legs and licked Talli's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 am
Talli laughed and scratched behind Snpwflake's ears. "Thanks, Snowflake." She's my best friend... I couldn't ask for any better  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 pm
Snowflake looks at the moon again, then asked, "Is that really Selene?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Morgan looked at Snowflake, "The moon isn't. She is the one that pulls the moon across the sky." She smiled and felt safe under the moon's light.

(SHADOWSTAR!!!! You need your new (evil) boyfriend to come out!)
(CINDER MOON!!!!! Whats happened to you?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 pm
Heather stood, just in time to see Seth pop out of the club. She waved and he walked over. "She got sick, to much to drink." She said, smiling and pointing at Mina. "She'll be fine. Morgan will take her home."

"Yeah, I was just about to when she threw up," Morgan grabbed Mina and carried her over to her car. "I'll see you later!" Morgan called and winked.

Seth smiled and grabbed her hand, "Lets go dance." He dragged her back into the club, leaving Talli and Snowflake.

They made their way to the front and started dancing. "Hey," Seth leaned over to Heather's ear. "My friends are having a bond fire. Do you want to come?"

Heather smiled and nodded, "What time?"

"Eight!" Seth smiled and suddenly kissed her. Heather smiled and the room started spinning. Heather could defiantly go, it was a full moon and a Friday.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm
(lol sry school. . . )
Mina all of a sudden was lying on a car seat, the cool moon light pooled around her through the window. "kabath. . . . and selen. . . " Mina sighed and fell asleep.
(hehe I'm not going to say what happened >.<)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:45 pm
(lol, its fine >.<)

Morgan stopped in front of Jasmine's house and grabbed Mina from the backseat. Jasmine rushed out, a million questions ran through her head. "I'll explain," She walked in, set Mina on the couch and explained to Jasmine what had happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:45 pm
~next night~ (Talli and Snowflake spent the night and now I'm off to the bond fire...BYE!!!!! I'm off to become a fallen goddess...I'll make another goddess)

Heather dressed in hip huger jeans and a tank top. "How do I look?" She asked, showing herself off to Morgan.

"Sexy, and ready to party," She smiled and threw Heather her make-up bag. She quickly put on make-up and glanced at the clock, 7:30. "I gotta go," She grabbed her keys, hugged Morgan and ran out the door, saying bye to everyone else.

The party was being held on a beach far away from Heather's house, so she drove fast.

Soon she was walking through the sand, trying to find Seth. "Heather!" She spotted him and walked over to where he stood beside a huge fire. "Hey," Heather smiled and blushed when he kissed her.

"Come get warm by the fire," He pulled her to the fire and she stuck her hands out. No heat came from the flames and suddenly she felt her moon amulet glow. She turned to leave, but Seth grabbed her. "Step into the fire, Goddess."

Heather glanced at Seth, "How? My amulet didn't glow around you."

He smiled, "I'm part of the Atrox's inner circle." He grabbed her amulet and touched the metal, it burned followers hand, but his didn't. "Now, step into the cold fire."

"No! O mater-"

"The moon cannot help you, look," He looked into the sky, her eyes followed. The moon was slowly being covered, it was an eclipse. "No..." Heather breathed and glanced around at the people around her. They stared into the flames of the cold fire.

"You can either go in by yourself or I will force you," Seth whispered and pushed her towards the fire. Heather pressed back tears and sent a message to Morgan, Goodbye...take care of Jasmine for me... She blocked her mind and stepped into the fire.

It was cold, no one could enter it unless the Atrox allowed it. If they entered it without its permission they would die a painful death. The flames licked Heather's arms and legs, not burning her, but stripping her of her mortality. Her amulet shriveled and fell from her neck into the ashes below.

Finally she stepped from the fire. She was now a Fallen Goddess.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm
(I just thought of something...we'll stick with only four daughters now.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm
(hang on what's a fallen goddess?)
Mina hummed to herself. She was in her room reading a magazine. "huummm dedummm. . . .oooolala!!!" Mina then rubbed her forhead there was a small red mark forming there. "Kabath you want to come out? No one's around." A red light started to glow next to Mina. "what's in need of my assistence?" "oh nothing! You wanna see this? It's REALLY funny!" Mina pointed at a comic in her magazine.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:41 pm
(A fallen goddess is just a goddess that changed to the Atrox's side. That's what Heather became, but only Morgan knows.)

Morgan screamed, "NO!" She ran out of her room and out of her house without an explanation. She jumped in her car and spend down to the beach.

By the time Morgan got to the beach it was empty, besides one person. "Heather..." She whispered and walked towards her. Heather spun around, an evil aura came off her.

(gtg)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces