Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:53 pm
" its fine wiht me Tamaki..." She murmured into his neck feeling great. She sighed and nsuggled closer." what was that i heard though about Host club hosting a ball ? "S he asked watching him. She smiled." i want you to dance withthe other girls and make them happy as well. "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:02 pm
He chuckled and held their joined hands to his heart. "My heart belongs to you only." He need her to know this. He looked down at her. "Promise me you'll save me a dance?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:24 pm
" Of course Tamaki, i'll save them all for you "s he said holding to his shoulders and swaying softly." you want to help me chose what to wear tot eh dance ? "S he asked blushing." you dont have to really "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:49 pm
he smiled putting his hands on her lower back and swayed with her. "I'd love to though I dont' know what help I can be my fashion sense isn't nearly as good as yours. But I can take a look."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:56 pm
She smiled and hugged him tightly. " oh you dont have to do anything, just tell me which one you like the best, and that doesnt mean 'their all good' it means which one you want to be seen with me in.." she said and got an idea."...want to come to my room ? "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 pm
He glanced around. "Your brothers not going to kill me if I am in your room with you is he?" he chuckled and nodded his head.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:45 pm
" hes in class at University "s he said grabbing Tamaki's hand and leading her up toher room> it was a large room with a canopy bed . everything wasin greens and Blues and Reds. She smiled and just sat byher large window that over looked the garden.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:50 pm
He smiled. The room suited her. He ran a hand over the pool to her bed. "this is lovely." he went to her sat beside her.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm
she smiled at him and snuggled closer inteh sunlight." thank you, i just... i'm nervous what the other girls will do..." he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm
he put his hand finger under her chin to lift it so he could see her eyes. "do you trust me Mikoto? Can you trust me to protect you? They will not do anything to you, not while I'm here and you're a big girl. I'm sure you can kick a few of them back into place." He smiled.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:27 pm
" i do trust you, i trust you will protect me..i just dont WANT to have to push my place onto them to make them behave "S he said snuggling closer. She smiled."t he twins are a bit miffed that we're dating...but... they're dealing "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:25 pm
He smiled, "I think I need to worry about your brother more than I do the twins." he chuckled sliding his fingers into her hair to play with it, to sooth and strock away the tention.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:27 pm
sh relaxed leaning back against him when ehr door creaked open. A little black cat came ina nd bounded over tot eh couple. It jumped into Mikoto's lap and purred as she began to pet it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:52 pm
He recognized the cat from the picuter and reached up to scratch its ear racking his brain to remember the name while all he could think about was her.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:55 pm
" Nekoconeko ! " She said giggling and cuddled the cat to her. She smiled as the small cat purred but climbed her shoulder to sniff Tamaki's nose and face. She tentatively licked his nose before mewing at him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff