Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:32 am
Well, it is now Christmas and it is a whopping... 60 degrees. And raining. stare crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:56 am
Yeah, it's pretty warm here too. At least it's not raining. And at least I'll be driving north into snow.

But merry Christmas, everyone! heart

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:18 pm
Merry Christmas from the UK, too! whee It's 5*c/41*f right about now, cold and clear.

Hope you guys are having a great afternoon/evening. Christmas Day is nearly over for me! emo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 am
My sister came home! I haven't seen her in 6 months because she joined the military... But I am sooo happy she's home! If only for one more day. smile ))

Best Christmas wish ever granted!  

Knatalie9

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:06 pm
I got a cou0ple of impromptu and fun gifts, too. My 'friend' out here in Cali couldn't really afford much but I got some cherry vodka his family makes with real cherries 'cause they have a few cherry trees in their yard. They get tons of them every year and that's one thing that's done with them.

Also found out that my old place of employment here (the curlery place that lasted a month) is closing sad But the manager is an awesome lady and just gave me the wine accesories I had been hoping to buy and said Merry Christmas. xd

And I got a phonme call, on Christmas eve from the lady at the hospital out here that I've been in contact with about a job in sterilization. That was also a happy gift. Don't have the job yet, but at least I haven't been forgotten 3nodding

It was alright for being so far from home and without income. And New Year's looks like it"ll be fun.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:11 pm
That's awesome news, you guys! I'm glad things were better than you expected this Christmas. 3nodding  

Priestley

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 pm
I got a white Christmas... finally. At least the first one I can really remember- I think I had one when I was 5 or something.

Sometimes, being from the south is rather sad D:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:41 pm
freelance lover
I got a white Christmas... finally. At least the first one I can really remember- I think I had one when I was 5 or something.

Sometimes, being from the south is rather sad D:

This is trufax! I even went up north and all the snow they had melted as soon as we got there. crying  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:49 pm
I now hate the snow... Seattle had its biggest snow storm in 60 years... It SUCKED. We were stuck here for like 3-4 days... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:23 pm
Darn it Fushigi! Your profile doesn't tell me what you're wearing! crying

What's the pink thigie on your back?

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:25 pm
We had a thunder storm on sunday eek ! Lightning, thunder, it poured down rain and 51 degrees...Ohio weather is so weird!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm
Knatalie9
I now hate the snow... Seattle had its biggest snow storm in 60 years... It SUCKED. We were stuck here for like 3-4 days... sad

ENVY~~~~~~ :XP:

@Ixor: The pink thing on my avvie now?? It's the Holy $#17 from the Cash Shop.

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
Knatalie9

You can have this weather. lol. I miss the rain!!!!!!! haha. I heart rain. alot. no snow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:43 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
Knatalie9

Really? eek

Guess I'll have to keep an eye on mine.  

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:58 pm
Knatalie9
Fushigi na Butterfly
Knatalie9

You can have this weather. lol. I miss the rain!!!!!!! haha. I heart rain. alot. no snow.

Nothing is weirded than Oklahoma weather... yay tornado alley! You know, when they says "Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains" they're NOT kidding.

Happy new year everyone, by the way :3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff