Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:52 pm
Maria chuckled and couldnt deny the smile on her face after he kissed her. She got up,taking his hand. "Kay.." she said softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 pm
Zack helped her out to the Mall. He took her to the best clothing shop, the illusion of both of them being normal humans being seen by everyone because of Zack's mental manipulation powers. All vampires did it to come across as normal.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 am
Maia was a little overwhelmed by all the people at the mall. But hey...she hadn't been out..in AWHILE. She chuckled at the thought. She stuck by Zack as they walked into the clothing shop. Everything was so...so..whats the word.Different. BUt it was so colorful at hte same time. SHe coulndt help but smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 am
"Go ahead, try on something," he said to her, seeing the marvel in her eyes. He liked being able to marvel her, it made him feel infinitly powerful.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:27 am
Maria was a dress girl. SO her eyes went straight for the dresses. She didn't linger far from him though. It was as if he was her saftey blanket. She liked it though,it wasn't bad. She found a spring dress that came with a jean jacket that made her eyes pop. A woman helped her into one of the dessing rooms. She switched into the toher dress and jacket. It was akward wearing somthing shorter then before but hey...it was cute. Or so she thought. But would Zack think? thats all she thought. She stepped out. "So..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 am
"I think you look beautiful...oh, you mean the outfit. It fits you well," he said reassuringly, joking about not knowing what she meant. He loved her. She could've been wearing a bunch of rags and it wouldn't matter to him, but he wanted her happy. "Are you happy with it?" he asked. That being his only concern.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:26 pm
Maria blushed with a giggle. "Yeah,I like it" she smiled. THe lady watching the scene chuckled and told them she could remain wearing the outfit as they check it out. Maria thought that was kind of her. For the first time since she met Zack she tied her hair up in a bun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:55 pm
Zack walked up to the counter and paid with some money he'd earned over his time alive. When you were a vampire, you didn't buy things too often, so he still had money left from his retirement fund. It made him feel old to have a past life retirement fund. He paid and they walked out. She seemed pleased with it. He smiled at Maria. She looked cute with her hair out of her face.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 am
Maria smiled softly as they made eye contact while they walked out of the store. She looked up just to look around...thats when it happened. She tensed. She thought she was seeing things. BUt memories came flooding back..threats flooded back. 'I'll kill you if you take the mask off...' Her breath cuaght and she swore that she missed two heartbeats. There was no mistake.In a crowd across the center of the mall was her 'father'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 am
Zack felt the sudden stop, and sudden tension. "Maria?" he asked, wanting to know what was happening in her head. What was going on. Why did she freeze. He was curious about the fear in her eyes.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:47 am
OH God she wanted to tell him. But she couldn't move. See the thing was..her father wasn't human either. Nobody knew what he was to be honest. He was like a cobra. Rumors were spread that he mixed his DNA with animals..but there was no proof. Maria managed to say one word to Zack. "Father.." Thats when the headach hit her. She looked down and grasped her head from the pain. She knew when she looked up he would be gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:06 am
"Where?" Zack asked, almost demanded, knowing who she was talking about. His anger for the man was already unfathomable, he just needed a face to punch.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:35 am
Rubbing her temples she looked up. "He's gone...but he's not human Zack. He's..I don't know. He can change...he has many different forms..unfortunatly he tested them on me.." she had whispered the last part. SHe was clearly scared of this man. "I'll show you if we go some where more private.." she was getting the panic rush. She wanted to go home and hide in her room with the mask. "Zack..he almost drained me completley to the point where my eyes and skin had no color at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 am
Zack growled, furious at himself for letting the man get away. "I'm not human either, but... you're fearful of him, so... I'll not underestimate him. Come then, to home we go," he said not caring about the staring peope as he released the mask of humanity he'd had on them both, the veil that kept people from staring. He walked into the shadows, "We're going the quick way," he whispered to her as they both vanished into the shadows, a second later being in the attic. His shadow teleporting was a tiring act, but he was a vampire, this could only drain him for a little while. He'd easily recharge. He just... he hated to say it, but he needed blood, and from the sound of this guy.... he needed human blood.

((Great job. Revival of drama.))  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Maria froze a little but she was fine after the fact. She still wanted to go to the carnival but her 'father' showing up ruined the mood. She almost ran toward the mask out of habit. "I'm only afraid because.." she d to say it. But she wasn't going to.She couldn't  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff