Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm
Shiva smiled at him as she looked around the room, "It's really nice," she went over to the tub and got in by leaping in with both feet. the water splashed around and then her body flashed in light and her crystalized blue tail hung on the edge of the tub. She had a white cloth surrounding her chest and she looked up at him blushing, "Well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:57 pm
William had to shield his eyes briefly from the flash of blinding light. When he opened them again he was struck by the sight of her ethereal tail that hung over the side of the tub. It finally sunk in then, she was a mermaid. A freaking mermaid was in his bathtub. He was speechless as he took in the sight of the glimmering scales that dissipated to delicate, beautiful skin just below her bellybutton.

"You look...beautiful. Otherworldly, literally." he said, coming up to sit on the edge of the tub.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:02 pm
Shiva blushed a bit and her tail lifted up a bit and settled back down, "Thank you," she leaned on the edge of the tub looking at him, "I'm glad you like it, I was worried before on showing you my tail, but I'm glad I did show you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm
"Why were you worried?" He asked genuinely. He couldn't imagine her being ashamed of something so beautiful. He wanted to touch her scales but didn't. He didn't know if it would be weird for her or something. Instead he brushed that lock of hair that was ever-present in her eyes behind her ear.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 pm
Shiva blushed a bit, "Well...you may have heard stories about mermaids, well there are stories of humans where I come from. Humans were said to take mermaids and cut off their fish half because it wasn't human. It was one of the worser stories. Some were not as bad, but it always ended up that the mermaid never returned to the ocean."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:14 pm
William grimaced. "That sounds horrendous. I mean, I know some of us can be jerks, but I can't imagine someone doing something so...gruesome..."

(Wow, writers block.)  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 pm
Shiva shook her head, "I don't think that way now. I know that there are some humans that are kind and only wish to help. I'm grateful to those humans and grateful for you. Thank you for everything..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:27 pm
"Hey, I am just doing what comes naturally." He splashed her face playfully with the water. "Is the temperature good? I usually take really hot baths, but I figured you weren't accustomed to really warm water."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:29 pm
Shiva smiled at him and flicked water at him with her tail, "The water is fine, its really nice actually. I'm used to freezing cold water, but this feels really good."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:56 pm
"Aw man." William said, wiping the water off of his face. "Hey, you must be able to swim really fast. What's your record?" He asked, letting his fingers dangle in the warm water.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:58 pm
Shiva blushed a bit, "Well...not really a record. But, my sister and I had a race around the world, and we did it in 10 minutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:18 pm
Williams jaw dropped open and his eyes widened, he stared bluntly at the mermaid in his jacuzzi style bathtub, but this he could not believe.

"Ten minutes? You have got to be kidding me." He said then added, shaking his head "You get crazier every minute, you know that?"  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:22 pm
Shiva just blinked tilting her head, "What? It's true. If we stopped in certain areas it would have taken longer, but I'm serious. Our tails can glid through the water very easily. And we may have caused a couple of tsunamis due to our racing. We stopped racing when we found that out."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:33 pm
"Tsunamis? Wow. That is really amazing, none of us up here can travel that fast, not even in a plane or anything. It must be awesome to be able to basically just go wherever you want anywhere around the world and be home in time for dinner each night. And on the cheap too, it costs us hundreds of dollars to get a ticket on a plane to sit for 20 hours while we go to another country. Your way sounds a lot more fun. What is your favorite place to go to? I bet the beaches of Australia are beautiful." William spurted. He was so shocked and completely amazed by this piece of information. It had always been his dream to travel but, obviously, travel for humans costs a lot of money that William never had.

Oh, he had a job, if you could call it that. Freelance writing. He would often spent hours in front of his laptop writing painfully boring medical copy for only cents a few cents a word. It was grueling work, but he had brought it on himself, after all. He never wanted to be anything but a writer.

"Tell me everything." He said, repositioning himself to a more comfortable stance on the fluffy rug beside the tub.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:42 pm
Shiva thought for a moment, "Well, I have never been on land until this place. But, I have travelled, never for pleasure though. It is only to gather ingrediants for medicine. But, I have been to Australia, the coral there is so beautiful and it contains the most minerals and medicinal qualities than any other coral out there. The Antarctic Ocean is beautiful, its actually a place where mermaids rest. A vacation of sorts. The water there...it makes you feel so good, so happy. I love the ocean, it means everything to me. If I were to return when the pollution is gone...I would be made Head of the Healing Quarters and forced to marry a surviving merman so there will be more healers born. Part of me wants to return badly, but another part of me just wants to stay. But...in the end, I must do what is right for my people."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff